₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,720 members, 4,714,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 06:55 PM

Students Of Wazobia University - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Students Of Wazobia University (7688 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Writers, Teachers & Students Of English Studies / See Question A Lecturer Set For Second Year Students Of Mass Communication, UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Wazobia University by decent101: 6:29pm On Jan 12
hmmm
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by rapmike(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14
She quickly removed her shoes and followed on barefoot. Her eyes wandered from place to place but it never left the pair for more than 5 seconds.
She watched as they took a flight of stairs, making sure they were not too far from her sight.
"I must make sure that they don't see me." Kemi may not be able to do anything, but Prof Ilesanmi has proven to be dangerous. If he could eliminate a fellow Professor, who is she to defy him?
They got to the top of the stairs and he took her to his office. Quickly Lucia walked to the door and tried to peep through the keyhole.
"He covered the keyhole with his keys. How can I get to know what is happening?"
Her eyes scanned through the front of his office and found a hole. It was covered with a curtain but her phone could enter through the hole.
She silently placed her phone on silence and then put the recorder on.

"Sir, please lets go somewhere safe."
"This is quite safe."
Kemi wanted to protest, but it escaped as a moan as he buried his head into her breasts. Very cheap girl. He mused as he kept her nipple on his lips, giving her more moans.
"Sir, what about Bode?"
"I thought you said you want nothing to do with him?"
"Yes sir, but he threatened to deal with me again, during the exams."
"So? How is that my concern?"
'Sir, it is, unless you want your secret to be exposed.'
He lifted his head. "What do you mean? If you are thinking of blackmailing me, better think twice."
"Not me, I want nothing apart from what you are giving me. Bode is the threat."
He laughed. "Bode? How can he? He cannot move against me, after all he is the one who committed the crime. It was his knife that sent Prof Adebanjo to the next world."
"But he said so, even saying that he would make sure you would take the fall for the murder. He plans to confess to the police."
Prof. Ilesanmi laughed for a while, then looked at her with an assured look. " I have the police in my pocket. I have more powerful cult groups under me. Bode stands no chance." As he resumed his revelry, he kept a mental note of Bode.
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by decent101: 8:13pm On Jan 14
Kontinue Pls...!
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by rapmike(m): 10:25am On Jan 15
Lucia was waiting impatiently. The dangers of been discovered here by an outsider was superceded by the danger if she was discovered by Prof.
Leave the phone here and go back to your books. Her mind was telling her, however Lucia was hesitant. If her phone was discovered, she will be in deep trouble. What would she tell whoever sees her? There will be no defence and even if there was one, Prof. Ilesanmi will still be suspicious of her.

Quickly she slipped her hand through the hole and retrieved her phone. She quickly checked her phone and realized that it was off. Shaking her head in anger, She pressed the power button hard.
"This phone is dead, Oh God." She spat out, before shutting her mouth with her hand. Did she forget where she was?
She heard some legs shuffle and heard footsteps. He is coming out. What do I do?
Quickly she sped down the stairs, barrelling into a lecturer.
Sorry sir. She managed an apology before she zoomed off.
At the end of the stairs, she quickly picked her shoes and her books then she walked away quietly.

Mr Ilesanmi smiled as he looked at Kemi sprawled on his desk. He had enjoyed the session, yet staying here for too long will be troublesome. This was not his office afterall and no matter how friendly the owner of the office is, any outsider who finds him here will start asking questions.
Questions he was not prepared to answer.
"Oya, Kemi stand up." He said, drawing his trousers up and covering his member quickly inside his boxer shorts.
"Kemi." he shook her, a bit alarmed. The last thing he needs is her fainting in this office. If it was his hotel, he would just tell the staff not to disturb her, but this was someone's office.
"Kemi!"
She slowly stirred. She is asleep, good God! He did not have time for this.
"Kemi!" He slapped her cheek, prompting her to wake up sluggishly, blinking her eyes.
Seeing her half Unclad made him to gain some sexual momentum but he quickly killed it.
Let's go. He tapped her shoulder.
Kemi, now more awake, started to wear her clothes with such speed that even surprised him. Some ladies.
"Please give me a minute, let me put on my make-up."
"Fine. Don't waste my time." As she walked towards the wash hand basin, he heard a muffled shout. He stood still, keeping his ears open for any other noise.
"I am done. " He turned and saw that it was so.
As they stepped out of the office, he checked the surroundings. There is no one here. I must be thinking too much. He smiled and walked downstairs.
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by rapmike(m): 6:42am On Jan 18
I am sorry for delaying in the story. I have some issues I am solving
Thanks for your patience.
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by LightQueen(f): 8:41am On Jan 18
No problem
Thanks for the update
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by Ann2012(f): 9:01am On Jan 18
rapmike:
I am sorry for delaying in the story. I have some issues I am solving
Thanks for your patience.

It's well OP

Thanks for the update
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by Dave98(m): 10:50am On Jan 19
Nice story op keep it going am in love with it
Re: Students Of Wazobia University by Seanixking: 2:09pm On Jan 19
Nice story you got brotherly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful, Successful Nigerian Female Writers / Bashorun Gaa - Cruel Tyrant Or Misunderstood Freedom Fighter / Free Wallpaper Dwnlds: **new:chelsea, Barca, Manu, Arsenal** Updated 26/04/2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.