Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49522 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
#Team flat tummy till we die# kiss tongue
My husband will be a member^^too.
Hmmm, OK o
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
kaziblake:
You want a girl with flat tummy and you can't spend.

Spend on what?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I thought as much.. I have been watching you defending pot bellied ladies tongue

I defend short men toosmiley, does it make me a short man?tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by kaziblake(f): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

Spend on what?
spend money.
Cash.
Owo
Ego undecided
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
icankel:
So i get pot belly and u still wan make i marry a woman wit pot belly too If i hear eehh
why will you have a pot belly in the first place undecided

so women are the ones to pack your junks right ?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by ewizard1: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
*pukes*
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

I defend short men toosmiley, does it make me a short man too?tongue
Hmmmmm !!! *Mouth sealed* cool
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by chikachike86(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pot belly is the best. The oval shape of it is my fetish. Its ability to make me lazy is ecstatic. The first and only quality I luk out for in a lady is the size of her stomach. I hate slim and flat tummy ladies, they are a complete turn off for me.

Quota me and inherit your generational curse.
#teampotbelly#
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by TruthHurts1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, e be like say you be "team-pot-belly" ? cheesy

I be the John Terry of "team pot belly" grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by AfroKnight: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
desire222:
My knight with golden sword. More likes to ur comment

cheesy wow! thank you grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by deebrain(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
A big turn off.

But some ladies sha! As if the op dey read my mind-I've been silently noticing the trend.

Where was that time ladies cared about their shape? I can't stand it.

Eating right and some light and disciplined exercises DEALS with this thing pronto!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? I'm just looking at her.. she's not doing me, she's doing herself. accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.
what of men with pot belly?.
A lady wit big stomach is even manageable bt men wit pot belly is disgusting!.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!! *Mouth sealed* cool

I am a she by the way

Daretoodiffertongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Say onto other ladies as you want other guys to say onto your sister(s).
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.
Rubbish
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

I am a she by the way

Daretoodiffertongue

initally, I knew you are a female but you confused me when you suddenly started sounding like a male cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by lurlah2014(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
So for your mind now u think u will. Find a lady to marry you with that your pot belle abi
Shame on you
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? I'm just looking at her.. she's not doing me, she's doing herself. accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
kaziblake:
spend money.
Cash.
Owo
Ego undecided

Yes I know but spend money on what? Girlfriend?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
repogirl:
no mind all of them jare.

Hiding behind their phones and making noise like they all have looks like Mr. Nigeria.

Big belle or no big belle, there is someone for everyone!

we ain't hiding luv,
truth b told... most gals r dammmmm lazy. u kw it and it's true. I'm a professional PHT and I tell, not easy wt u ladies.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by lurlah2014(f): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abi ooo
They confuse me
herbie27:
what of men with pot belly?.
A lady wit big stomach is even manageable bt men wit pot belly is disgusting!.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by openmine(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
There is nothing wrong if a lady is in shape....makes her attractive and curvy wink wink
I Don't buy into d concept dat a lady after giving birth,will for ever remain that way with a protruded tummy...that's a faulty and archaic statement..its all about will power...
Ladies hit d gym and eat right not junk or processed foods that keep storing cholesterol in ur tummy causing high blood pressure... undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

You can't hate on them. For some if not most of these girls, it is their childhood diet (eating late at night etc) and the fact women do not burn out fat like men.

I'm not hating them...just the unhealthy lifestyle. It's hard but it's possible to change. If they give in and accept their flaws then they will suffer the consequences. Older people who are suffering for the lifestyle in their younger days, if they could go back I'm sure they'll be like f@#k excuses, I'll value my health much more. Diabetes, HBP, heart diseases ain't a joke man. See for yourself:

http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/features/impact-of-weight-on-your-body
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by kaziblake(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

Yes I know but spend money on what? Girlfriend?
since you want a flat tummy girlfriend, hope you aren't broke?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
initally, I knew you are a female but you confused me when you suddenly started sounding like a male cheesy

sad

I am a hermaphroditetongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Adeyeancah(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

after ur wife has had a child, come back and show me her figure eight...
IGHOTAGO?
Omotola Jolaade after four?
Iya tobi my neighbor after three....
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by masqot(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
It's a NO for me
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Omotola Jolaade after four? Iya tobi my neighbor after three....
bros we don close dis chapter now .... haha..

airsultan, come and see EOP ooo
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

Shoro niyen ni... u, don't u hv stomach? Abi na show glass u get..

u berra go and take ur english classes first..
Ishorie ni yen.
Biggie belle
E pain you abi
When you have a very poor eating habit and you're also very lazy tongue
I detest girls with big bellies tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
bulldoza:
Ishorie ni yen.
Biggie belle
E pain you abi
When you have a very poor eating habit and you're also very lazy tongue
I detest girls with big bellies tongue
bro, u go chop biscuit?? tongue ..

Btw, no talk wetin go make u chop ban ooo.. cos I knw u are use to it tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
naija women b like - aha! now, ive trapped him in marriage. time to eat,sleep,eat, sleep, play, eat again, eat again. . sleep sleep. Bleep d gym, eat, eat, and grow fat and tummy. . . and eat.- . . . . . . when they wont excercise, they eat more fat than they burn!

I tell u meehn.
they ain't wise enuf tho. u can't take wat u don't hv.
she tnkz dat way, I tnk out.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by openmine(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
klenton:

Were is ur sense of understanding?
Are u dat dumb and brainless?
Wat has d guy said dat is wrong, come to tink of it u dnt need luck to have a flat tummy, u only work on it

Well said bro...all dat is needed to get a flat tummy is will power not luck

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:
Instead of criticizing her.. If u really love her, why not try registering her in a gym? U can even join her. That way, she doesn't feel bad that ure not comfy with her shape and everyone is happy. All these peeps saying team flat tummy, wait until u have one baby and see how easy/difficult it is to keep in shape. Not saying its impossible . its not junk or unprocessed food that's behind all big bellies, at tyms, its just genes.

Rubbish

African girls and there usual parasite mindset

Why must he register her?

Can't you register yourself

Is he the one responsible for the big belly? Is it not your laziness, bad eating habit and jumping from one sperm to another that caused it

So the "end user guy" should pay for all your irresponsibility

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.