Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? (1781 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

What is in my opinion? Ok that idont like women with big belly? It's my opinion why is she angry? I did not say anything direct to her.
You dont have to. Just like she said something the other time without mentioning you and you took it to heart. You see, words are like that, you dont have to direct it to someone before it context stings the wrong person. She is a lady, so she probably felt the liberty was hers to defend her kind. Its just nature.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

What is in my opinion? Ok that idont like women with big belly? It's my opinion why is she angry? I did not say anything direct to her.
And dont get so worked up man. You dont have to let something trivial as a comment on nairaland affect. I totally accept your personality and opinions. smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....I brush em wink it's okay.
Good! smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Have I created any thread Condemning Nigeria ladies? Have I in any of my comment mention 'Nigeria'?

Besides I don't condemn people. I only say what is right
Gat no time for further explanations cool

Like I said, Peace !!!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by TruthHurts1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
I wouldn't call it disgusting ,It's just a sound that reminds me that my girlfriend is sleeping peacefully so I can relax knowing she's fine.

A girlfriend who can sleep peacefully in the presence of a smelly mouth is indeed a rarity grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
I wouldn't call it disgusting ,It's just a sound that reminds me that my girlfriend is sleeping peacefully so I can relax knowing she's fine.
kiss kiss
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Smellymouth: 2:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Smellymouth: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2016
TruthHurts1:

A girlfriend who can sleep peacefully in the presence of a smelly mouth is indeed a rarity grin
cheesy grin, with all sincerity, The Truth Hurts...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided undecided
My ex cheesy smiley.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Smellymouth: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
My ex cheesy smiley.
grin grin ex for ExxonMobil undecided
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin ex for ExxonMobil undecided
*singing pills and potions*
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
*singing pills and potions*
Singing "I wanna fvck u" by Akon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Men.... Must Read / Describe Your Ex As A Place In Lagos(pic) / Girl's Boyfriend Feeds Her With Funnel So She Can Become World's Fattest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.