Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (49012 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry cry cry
Where will I start 4rm cry
As a pot bellied dude, so you mean you can't marry me? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
As a pot bellied dude, so you mean you can't marry me? cheesy
ewwww undecided undecided
Take ur pot bellyaway 4rm me undecided
I yam team flat tummy tongue
I don't want obstruction during bomb sex tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
I don't want obstruction during bomb sex :tongue
Thought you said you are a ___? shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thought you said you are a ___? shocked
undecided What
A reverend sister? No hun cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by HARDDON: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
the pic though cheesy.. He hardly see his rod
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
amokeme:
hehehe thank you sir
You don't mind their small dicks too? Fat belle equals small dicks
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by titi4fola(f): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Holyfield1:
Hahahha counter thread
Ladies be tripping for guys with 6 packs, meanwhile their father is Bald, Short, Pot-bellied with ponmo lips grin grin grin
Nnoo..no, I won't take that from you. You can't just be insulting ladies here. Ain't same pot-bellied, bald-head, ponmo lips....that gave birth to you guys/men?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by titi4fola(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
undecided What
A reverend sister? No hun cheesy
Nice signature u got there, I like it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by titi4fola(f): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
I don't want obstruction during bomb sex tongue
Nice one!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
I checked ur profile, yes u are on the slim side, but I'm still looking for d six pack cheesy
Do you want me to take off my shirt?wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Do you want me to take off my shirt?wink
No, don't bother pls. I'm ok wit d one I saw. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
No, don't bother pls. I'm ok wit d one I saw. tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Holyfield1:
Hahahha counter thread
Ladies be tripping for guys with 6 packs, meanwhile their father is Bald, Short, Pot-bellied with ponmo lips grin grin grin
Guys be tripping for girls with beautiful face and sexy body meanwhile their mum is fat, short, pot-bellied with ponmo lips.
It's a two way thing, stop making it one-sided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
if the man was a poor dude like me, do u think he wud have gotten married by now? cheesy
I'll advise u, reduce your spending on foods, and save more. You'll get in shape and also increase your acct, maybe then u can become an enterprenuer
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Caringguy:
You're kid'n right?
I don't think he is. Anyway I'm also on the list
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
HoneySwag:
bad..I can't
So u are saying u'll prefer a 3 pack man to a pot beilied man? Even though he's not rich?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin
QueenSuccubus
Divay22
jodha
kimbra
thornapple
Bumbae1
shinaluara
do u love men with potbellies cheesy

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

alexi.alin
QueenSuc.cubus
Diva.y22
jodh.a
kimb.ra
thorna.pple
Bum.bae1
shinal.uara
No!, it's annoying to see that most Nigerian men are pot-bellied due to lack of exercise, eating in an ungodly hour and excessive consumption of beer.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

alexialin
QueenSuccubus
Divay22
jodha
kimbra
thornapple
Bumbae1
shinaluara

hahahahahahahahah, lefulefu u Don come again!

Hmm I don't like potbelly..
I prefer flat tummy or moderate sized tummy.

I bet yours is flat? wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

alexialin
QueenSuccubus
Divay22
jodha
kimbra
thornapple
Bumbae1
shinaluara
Lol its a no can do grin
You cant even doggy properly with pot belle ... wonder what the excuse .....its not in the genes nao grin so its either man just lazy or likes his alcohol alot ...
bia show me ur belle grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
No!, it's annoying to see that most Nigerian men are pot-bellied due to lack of exercise, eating in an ungodly hour and excessive consumption of beer.
Sad sight see guys with 7 months pregga im like wow wow
And then want to be presssing chics up n down ... hence why dey die is action fitness level too low ..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

alexialin
QueenSuccubus
Divay22
jodha
kimbra
thornapple
Bumbae1
shinaluara

Obviously a sign of deterioration.
I am sure yours will become like that soon. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

And then want to be presssing chics up n down ... hence why dey die is action fitness level too low ..
I feel bad for them. Most the moment they get married or hit one contract they'll start growing pot-belly. They can't even perform in the other room. grin

I don't like such men abeg!.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
I feel bad for them. Most the moment they get married or hit one contract they'll start growing pot-belly. They can't even perform in the other room. grin

I don't like such men abeg!.
Ljust look at picture two
Take a good look grin lol bet why How can you let it get like that
His friends must be wicked cause me , I will be like . Aburo u need to cool of on the beer n hit the gym grin

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

If more girls complained we would have less pregnant men cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If more girls complained we would have less pregnant men cool
Thats the thing the keep mute and take dat ish
U kuku know me grin na friendzone be dat grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ljust look at picture two
Take a good look grin lol bet why How can you let it get like that
His friends must be wicked cause me , I will be like . Aburo u need to cool of on the beer n hit the gym grin
#disgusting!. grin cheesy
How is your day going?.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
How is your day going?.
Lols

Going swell last day of hols so enjoy it thanks , u
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
How is your day going?.

I have big stomach o, very big sef grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dextology:

I have big stomach o, very big sef grin grin grin
Good for you. grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chai, bumbae1 why na? Wetin we do you na?

Happy Easter grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dextology:

Chai, bumbae1 why na? Wetin we do you na?

Happy Easter grin
grin u wey ur belle flat like pancake
Happy Easter wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.