Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (49006 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Elzends(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
B
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by KayTash(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
m
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by mizvee(f): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Somebody go still dey love them regArdless ooooO.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by skywalker495(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ah ain't no lady,so e no konksyn me...

BTW I made FP
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by joliyp(f): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
i cant date such men,,,,,,,guys dont hv big tommy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by amokeme(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Funny enough I like guys with pot belle cheesy (ok, I don't mean the disgusting type o. There are some belle that looks cute cool) my friends think I weird... lol but honestly I do. I don't think I can date a slim guy... hanhan, I'm slim my bf/husband can't be slim na angry
I like big guys

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
s£xy if its a lil big....u g£t to rub it al d tym...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by lekjons(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
skywalker495:
Ah ain't no lady,so e no konksyn me...

BTW I made FP
which yeargringrin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Holyfield1:
Hahahha counter thread
Ladies be tripping for guys with 6 packs, meanwhile their father is Bald, Short, Pot-bellied with ponmo lips grin grin grin
see bashing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Luckygurl(f): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jeezz!!

Not like we are innocent of the said crime, atleast to an extent grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by ALIEN2000(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oga Still remembered High School Lik it was Yesterday, D Hottest !! Chic in My Set Back den Always forming I love Fine Boiz, and dumped her High SCh Love 4 a New Fine Boi Kid,....Fast Forwrd Things Ma Dear Pple na Him My Eye Clear liKe Simon Peter After Denyin Bros J...*3....O boi Dis Gurl don Cling unto one Big Bobo with 24pacs and Pls Lemme Spare u D part of sayin D Guy Load DIE..!!!.....Well, Some say orange is D New Black, But seriously in cases such as Dis Put belle,24 pacs wat ever name u want 2 Call it...if D Guy Pepper Rest Wella... Na Who One Born..D Lady...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by kweenmolly: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
i hate guys with flat tommy...the irritates me alot
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by realestworld(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dis shouldn't b a topic nah,. Woman nor get choice bcoz dat pot bellied dude is being eyed by her close single frnd.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
HoneySwag:
bad..I can't
You can't what?

When a Nigerian lady sees a big-belle man, what comes to her mind is money. I can't forget how my cousin brother striped me of my female friends just because he had a big belle and looked older than I was. Women followed him like Flyord Maywheather while I was the person giving him pocket money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by bidak(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Big Tommy/ stomach ,poor, not educated , not good looking a man will still see someone to marry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
amokeme:
Funny enough I like guys with pot belle cheesy (ok, I don't mean the disgusting type o. There are some belle that looks cute cool) my friends think I weird... lol but honestly I do. I don't think I can date a slim guy... hanhan, I'm slim my bf/husband can't be slim na angry
I like big guys

All NL guys reading this post, please check out amokeme's profile pic. Well worth a view. You won't regret it. cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Weblow: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
six pack are made but fat tommy comes from the lord. wish to hav it when i become rich like dangote

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by abbey621(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Girls would date or sleep with anything with a fat bank account, if you like get pot belly, if you like get one eye, 9ja girls do not discriminate when it comes to money grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by sinistermind(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
You have 6 packs, leave us with our super pack.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Iprofit: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
finally we are here
counter thread.

Well tosyne2much will have alot to say
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by bayulll01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
see all of una won't seems to amaze me....see question, abeg make the money and see girls all over u like sand.......
abi rick Ross have got a very ridiculous protruding Tommy plus a very yahmayahma kind of body but yet white and black girls keep flocking around him like there's no tomorrow.

enuf said.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Jung(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
YelloweWest:
Hell no!
I'm totally disgusted by a fat man.

Men really have no reason to be fat
They have higher metabolism than women plus fat burning enzymes while wen have fat producing enzymes

Men burn much more calories that women so they should not be fat

Just die pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Intendy: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eni to ba yokun ni ke gbe Owo fun
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Really? We all know most Nigerian women care only about financial security.

And I'm beginning to think most Nigerian men are the product of how those women think. "Abi money is the only important thing to them. Infidelity? She go stay. Verbal, emotional and physical abuse? House and car dey, no wahala. Getting overweight? Wetin concyn am, money dey. 5-second sex? DSTV dey dere joor".

And these men will exactly live family-destructive, unhealthy, egotistic, sexist lives...since Nigerian women will manage.

So, potbelly is not a problem for majority of them. Don't worry, just get the money.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Chijosky(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm the things people attach importance to these days sef....when has the size of someone's stomach become a major priority?

It's[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF do you know that you did not answer the question, instead you end up asking another question
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by emperorchedda(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
At the early stage, most girls are concerned with the money. Later , they will be interested in a man that can satisfy them. That is when they start to cheat on the men with pot belly.
You can use our HERBAL TEA to correct any dysfunction that will not make you perform as a man.
Fact!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by UrbanMystique: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
YelloweWest:
Hell no!
I'm totally disgusted by a fat man.

Men really have no reason to be fat
They have higher metabolism than women plus fat burning enzymes while wen have fat producing enzymes

Men burn much more calories that women so they should not be fat
far people have slower metabolism.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by ladyF(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chijosky:
LadyF do you know that you did not answer the question, instead you end up asking another question
I love guys with masculine figures, 6 packs et al, but yes, I can still date someone with pot belly.

Does this answer your question? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by babadem2much(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
o
NewSheriff:
I always wonder whether those pregnant men around town woke up one day to suddenly find out they're pregnant How on earth will a man just watch his tommy grow bigger and bigger by the day and not do anything to get it back to shape?

I have it, and mine is nature trim it countless time but it comes back like magic, though mine fits and I still have the six pack after much work out.

babes sef de gbadun my own half tank grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by fatymore(f): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
tongue wait let me ask ifa.com
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
My brother we don't have choice na. We are at u
people's mercy. Big belle or not we will manage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.