Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (49757 Views)

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by timidapsin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=14pt]Mtschewww carry the phone go computer village Ikeja, they will unlock it for you angry[/size]
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ustavo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Very nice. But in our tribe culture we dont take back gifts.

Even if its given to our enemy.
who ask you?

Indiannboy my foot!
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Rudboy360(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Who asked about your tribe undecided
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by emymeeky: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
Stupid boy.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by IndianBwoy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
who ask you?

Indiannboy my foot!

Calm down. Why so much frustration?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by wristbangle: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thelmerh:
boring

A Chronic Gold digger spotted undecided
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by emymeeky: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
francescainnoce:
This is exactly what happens when you decide to date a boy-man.
And this is also what happens when you date for materialistic stuffs too... When the relationship packs up; those stuff packs up too.
People being calling the dude smart and all but watch him continue like this and have him live his entire life lonely and addicted to "pay as you go" kindaf relationship and love life

Cry me a river Jordan

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by IndianBwoy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
Who asked about your tribe undecided

No one. But Im stating an opinion from my ppls perspective.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by tobe4real(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
shachris02:
kids everywhere. Hope you've returned her kpomo that you've blown to the size of lagos lagoon? angry
the kpomo who enjoyed it more huh?

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by wristbangle: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
who ask you?

Indiannboy my foot!

Honey, had to peep to see what's going on here. Ow hv u been? Ll buss u on sunday wink
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Sexytemi(f): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lolgringringrin...proud of d guy....don't smell what you can't or won't eat...y accept a gift from a guy n break up with him with insults...some girls are just dumb..

And girls talking about him sleeping with her, was she forced to ni?, abeg they both enjoyed themselves ni o...so don't accuse the guy for wanting his property back o.

12 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by shachris02: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
tobe4real:
the kpomo who enjoyed it more huh?

who begged for it the most?
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Calm down. Why so much frustration?
@ur dp u kinda look gay.....
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Scholarnwadimma(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
And who is loosing here.D guy bought d phone wit his hard earned money.Now he has blocked d phone.He is nt using it neither is d girl.If I were d girl I wuld help him by smashing d phone wit a big stone.Lets see whose money is destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by bettercreature(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's totally wrong! i can't imagine telling my ex to return what i bought for her

2 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by prudentEmma(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
who will buy my own plzzzzzz
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Rudboy360(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

No one. But Im stating an opinion from my ppls perspective.
Better still no one is asking you Q pertaining your ppl perspective undecided
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by nbright: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
francescainnoce:
This is exactly what happens when you decide to date a boy-man.
And this is also what happens when you date for materialistic stuffs too... When the relationship packs up; those stuff packs up too.
People being calling the dude smart and all but watch him continue like this and have him live his entire life lonely and addicted to "pay as you go" kindaf relationship and love life
pay as you go is simply the best, you just need to give her thecash and she opens up for you. What's the difference between that and most relationships of nowadays? These days a girl will have up to 6 diferrent boyfriends and a guy might have up to 10 different girlfriends. Relationships these days are scams

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by IndianBwoy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
@ur dp u kinda look gay.....

U look lyk a man wearing a wig. Half-evolved ancestor of mine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Flashh: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Leech ladies ain't just only in Nigeria. (Africa as a whole)

5 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Honey, had to peep to see what's going on here. Ow hv u been? Ll buss u on sunday wink
Im fine. grin my friend how is your week going? Long time no talk.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by xp17(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
this looks staged, because I'm yet to see an American girl write without abbreviations all over.

Or maybe the sprint I'm seeing up there is UK, Canada or Australia undecided
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Vyolet(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yinmu, try this with a naija babe and see what will happen.
Enter challenge and see if they nor go unblock am.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by gbens2000(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thelmerh:
boring
to you abi?
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ManTiger(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

That was then.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by OBAGADAFFI: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Mtschewww carry the phone go computer village Ikeja, they will unlock it for you angry[/size]

Sorry ICloud Jailbreak is not possible for now. wink

The mumu girl should have turned on AIRPLANE MODE immediately she noticed the wiping.

But she sat down and watch the phone been wiped before her eyes. ODE grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Flashh: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
xp17:
this looks staged, because I'm yet to see an American girl write without abbreviations all over.

Their are some who don't care about "coma", even when to use fullstop.

They just type and mix everything together. Even you will be in a state of topsy-turvy.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by san316(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
If I'm the girl, I'll burn it and send him the picture. All this nonsense will not come up.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by octopusfreaky(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
shachris02:

the kpomoo is elastic. dck isn't.
When an elastic material is deformed due to an external force, it experiences internal resistance to the deformation and restores it to its original state if the external force is no longer applied. I hope u got my point.

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Guyman02: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Since EFCC got information from the Phone of Ricky Tarfa; most politicians are now going for the more secure Iphone which even the FBI have not been able to unlock and hack with the matter is in court over access to the iPhone of the killer ISIS couple.

timidapsin:

Not for Apple iphone. Havent you seen pictures of thieves who stole and those who bought iPhones posted here with the google map of the actual location of the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.