Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (49741 Views)

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by wristbangle: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
Im fine. grin my friend how is your week going? Long time no talk.

Bin busy and hectic 4 me recently. The wk has been demanding and thank God it's finally raining.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by shachris02: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
When an elastic material is deformed due to an external force, it experiences internal resistance to the deformation and restores it to its original state if the external force is no longer applied. I hope u got my point.

sometimes it passes it's elasticity limit and hence remains deformed. grin
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
hotmolo:
she should return his dick she blew while at it... y people belive sex is a 1 way thing beats my imagination

Y people believe a gift is a payment for relationship beats me. The dude is petty simple. I can't imagine collecting something I gifted someone back just because the person hurt me. It says more about me than the other person.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
later some psychos will be comparing iPhone to tecno cannon c8...
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Bobicey(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
Stupid boy.

Grls, if anytin goes sour, una can quick blame guys!

Sillier is d grl! Sellin her a** 4 material tinx!
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
The guy is lame please

Why give something temporarily?

He seems immature.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Thelmerh(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
wristbangle:

A Chronic Gold digger spotted undecided
you are entitled to ur opinion young man.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by IndianBwoy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
Better still no one is asking you Q pertaining your ppl perspective undecided

Im not obliged to reply to anonymous peoples questions.

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

U look lyk a man wearing a wig. Half-evolved ancestor of mine.
lol nice try.....
you look a flambouyant gay. Happy women's day! Welcome to the club smiley
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Thelmerh(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Preciousone4ril:
is.it really?
yes it is. wat he did was lame
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Thelmerh(f): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
gbens2000:
to you abi?
to everybody with brains
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by jude33084(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
The best phone in the milky way galaxy :p

No context!
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by IndianBwoy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
lol nice try.....
you look a flambouyant gay. Happy women's day! Welcome to the club smiley

How lame.

You must be a lesbian since you cant differentiate between genders.

Either that or you are married to an ugly duckling
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by bimsite(f): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
mmm... Some guys ehn?
Its tym for girls to start asking for change of ownership documents for any gift they get from their Bfs... Lol

Lyk seriously......
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by OjayDavido(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
9ce1 OP e gud 4 her BTW mr O.p pls can i use dis ur style to collect my Nokia 3310 baq too??
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wish i played same on my diabolic ex!
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by SweetOlive(f): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stingy Ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by wristbangle: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thelmerh:

you are entitled to ur opinion young man.

Yes I am. A relationship based on relieving your financial pressure is like a parasitism btw a predator and a prey.

Going into relationship with the aim to get all sort of gifts from the guy and you expect him to watch like a dummy can't happen.

Let's face fact, he is smart. Ladies should stop depending on guys for materialistic demands.

The lady should go work to make her money abeg.

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by muller101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
ireneony:
Stupid boy.
see the girl here.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Irore: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
francescainnoce:
This is exactly what happens when you decide to date a boy-man.
And this is also what happens when you date for materialistic stuffs too... When the relationship packs up; those stuff packs up too.
People being calling the dude smart and all but watch him continue like this and have him live his entire life lonely and addicted to "pay as you go" kindaf relationship and love life

That's how you will marry,divorce and ask for return of bride price. Selfish self-centred guy. Morofoko.

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Funkybabee(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
that's what happen when u dated a irresponsible person
sorry for the lady, boyfriend eh omode ni kotigbon
even his mind will not feel easy after he done that
if it say nah me olufunky Babee ago sue him to court!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by queenfav(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why on earth would d babe use an iphone with her boyfriends Apple Id..#50shadesofdumb!

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by muller101(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
shachris02:

the kpomoo is elastic. dck isn't.
elongated dick.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Funkybabee(f): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
sorry for the lady, ur boyfriend eh omode ni kotigbon
if it say nah me olufunky Babee ago sue him to court!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ladej(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
theshaderoom:
Lwkm... wicked boy! His girlfriend is clearly not a Nigerian girl, she will still keep the blocked phone just to punish him
doesntmakesense to keep it. he has all yourcontacts, he can send them group texts saying you are a thief. not worth it.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by deniyor: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
immaturity across board.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by ladej(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Funkybabee:

sorry for the lady, ur boyfriend eh omode ni kotigbon

if it say nah me olufunky Babee ago sue him to court!!!!!! cheesy

THATS WHY WOMEN SHOULD STRIVE TO OWN THEIR OWN
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Funkybabee(f): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladej:
THATS WHY WOMEN SHOULD STRIVE TO OWN THEIR OWN

yes na true Nigeria guy are yeye person!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
That girl is a fool. Real mr ibu. How can someone give u a gift with is icloud on the phone
and findmy iphone on? if only she had deleted his icloud and signed in her's.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thelmerh:

yes it is. wat he did was lame
id agree wit u on some grounds but seems like d gal was d one who called it quit. the dude was pained.its his own way of dealing.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Anyone calling this dude smart should stop. What he did was childlike and should be discouraged. If you can't afford that kind of gift, why fake it.....asking for your things back after a break-up is the height of irresponsibility and immaturity.

When you give someone a gift, it ceases to be your property..........but we can't all be the same.......my opinionated opinion..

2 Likes

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Raiders: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
xp17:
this looks staged, because I'm yet to see an American girl write without abbreviations all over.

Or maybe the sprint I'm seeing up there is UK, Canada or Australia undecided
I am a million percent sure they are Americans. That's how Americans write when they text. They spell words like "your" instead of "you're". Also the OP said "ass" which most Americans use too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.