Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (49758 Views)

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
francescainnoce:
I did reply
I sent you mail again.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by skimmy39: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
nice reply, watsapp me 08130824079 you seem like you would make a good date
francescainnoce:

I'm indispensable my dear...one minute with me and you will want to stick for ever.. Would've let you take a try but I'm more occupied with my man.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by mizzyboy007: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2016
francescainnoce:

Are you expecting me to throw back insults at you Or you think this is bully
Awwww.... How myopic your thinking faculty is.poor you
U are Madt....
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by mctowel01: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2017
shachris02:
kids everywhere. Hope you've returned her kpomo that you've blown to the size of lagos lagoon? angry
Idi0t, how did he collect her thing? Did she do him any favours? An intercourse with two people, where she maybe even enjoyed it more. Abeg use your brain, even if its empty, stuff it up with eba.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by shachris02: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
mctowel01:

Idi0t, how did he collect her thing? Did she do him any favours? An intercourse with two people, where she maybe even enjoyed it more. Abeg use your brain, even if its empty, stuff it up with eba.

Shattap f00l. Didn't he consider that she should be giving it out for free before trying to bribe her with the phone?

You used the phone to gain favours from her. And now you've gotten it, you want to take it back and bounce? F00lish boy.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by mctowel01: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
shachris02:

Shattap f00l. Didn't he consider that she should be giving it out for free before trying to bribe her with the phone?

You used the phone to gain favours from her. And now you've gotten it, you want to take it back and bounce? F00lish boy.
Like I said, you need to stuff up some fufu in that your empty head. I m done with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.