Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (49737 Views)

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by RichYoungNigga: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
xp17:
this looks staged, because I'm yet to see an American girl write without abbreviations all over.

Or maybe the sprint I'm seeing up there is UK, Canada or Australia undecided

This shows you haven't stepped out of Nigeria ever in your life.
There is no sprint in UK or Canada.
A 3 year old kid in Nigeria writes better than most of the Americans
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

...Booooobsi where??....u cover it wit a bag!! angry
No, I cover it with bombs
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by RichYoungNigga: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
beautyerhu86:

Dey dere mek pant wear u

Shut up.
You can't hack or unlock an iPhone.
The FBI can get any hacker in the world to unlock the San Bernardino terrorist IPhone but sorry you can't unlock an iPhone.

You know what icloud is ??
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Chalatanace(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
I am happy for you grin
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by MrCork: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

No, I cover it with bombs

...ok then...can u remove the bag so i can kindly inspet yoorr booobsi! wink
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

...ok then...can u remove the bag so i can kindly inspet yoorr booobsi! wink
Which bag? come and inspect it
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by beautyerhu86(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Shut up.
You can't hack or unlock an iPhone.
The FBI can get any hacker in the world to unlock the San Bernardino terrorist IPhone but sorry you can't unlock an iPhone.

You know what icloud is ??

You too shut up
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Fadman4real(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Mtschewww carry the phone go computer village Ikeja, they will unlock it for you angry[/size]

Lol when apple cannot even unlock their phones.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Fadman4real(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Vyolet:
Yinmu, try this with a naija babe and see what will happen.
Enter challenge and see if they nor go unblock am.

No be only challenge, molete nko. Even American (not Nigerian) NSA cannot unlock iPhone it is absolutely uncrackable
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by k2fresh: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

U look lyk a man wearing a wig. Half-evolved ancestor of mine.
why this girl dey beef u unnecessarily na,she toast you,you no gree.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

. . Gbammmmmmmm, she truely luks like a man. She has the face of a male

1 Like

Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by RichYoungNigga: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
beautyerhu86:

You too shut up

Dwarf
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Godmother(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
The op is so childish. Something you gave as a gift you want back just cos the relationship went south. I'm sure she gave you gifts too. Why didn't she collect them back.

If I was the girl, I'd drop the phone in a bucket of water overnight, crack the screen with a strong hammer, and spoil one or two things inside before sending it back. Afterall she even told you you would get it back.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
francescainnoce:

I'm indispensable my dear...one minute with me and you will want to stick for ever.. Would've let you take a try but I'm more occupied with my man.

Hello, you've got a mail. Pls reply. Thanks
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by xp17(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

This shows you haven't stepped out of Nigeria ever in your life.
There is no sprint in UK or Canada.
A 3 year old kid in Nigeria writes better than most of the Americans
Yes boss, i haven't stepped outta Nigeria, but i know you're wearing Hanes underwear and you bought it at Wal-Mart. undecided

You better go learn how to read bro tongue
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by piagetskinner(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
The guy is immature... I think
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:

How lame.

You must be a lesbian since you cant differentiate between genders.
Either that or you are married to an ugly duckling
.ABEG

YOU BOTH SHOULD SHARRAP

SEEMS THERE'S SOMETHING YOU BOTH AREN'T TELLING US
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Relationship is always a two sided thing. That is the two people involved have roles to play. When u are dissolving a relationship its just as if one is vacating a government office so all the government properties must be returned. So u must do away with everything that has to do with the person so that you can forget everything for once.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Very nice. But in our tribe culture we dont take back gifts.

Even if its given to our enemy.

Me..hn wats ur prob!?
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by franconian: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Not that smart, he only succeeded in turning his dear phone to spare parts. The babe should just sell it to a phone technician.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by babz11(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Guy nice one
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2016
francescainnoce:

I'm indispensable my dear...one minute with me and you will want to stick for ever.. Would've let you take a try but I'm more occupied with my man.

Hello, i'm yet to receive the reply of your mail. Actually, i have something very important to discuss with you...something totally off this topic. Reply pls. Thanks
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by mimibright(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2016
theshaderoom:
Lwkm... wicked boy! His girlfriend is clearly not a Nigerian girl, she will still keep the blocked phone just to punish him
Na she go tire na, cause she can never use that phone and the guy knows.
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Goridoe(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2016
hotmolo:
she should return his dick she blew while at it... y people belive sex is a 1 way thing beats my imagination

na 9ja's foolish mentality be that fr u jawe bro..
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by mimibright(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2016
beautyerhu86:

Dey dere mek pant wear u
unlock locked and erased iphone from icloud, I don't mean the one with an email hint lipsrsealed bro no hacker can unlock that phone. What they do now is charge you and tell u it will take 3weeks or more, then use ur money for some other business make profit and refund you, so ur actually lending your money to them!!
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by MrsChima(f): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Take that back meanie! angry grin
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by francescainnoce(f): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Godshand:

Hello, i'm yet to receive the reply of your mail. Actually, i have something very important to discuss with you...something totally off this topic. Reply pls. Thanks
I did reply
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
octopusfreaky:
When an elastic material is deformed due to an external force,[b] it experiences internal resistance to the deformation and restores it to its original state[/b]if the external force is no longer applied. I hope u got my point.

It can only be possible if it has not reached elastic limits....Bae,u understand??
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
francescainnoce:

I did reply

I think there is a problem accessing my mail. Pls send me at 247@gmail.com
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by beautyerhu86(f): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Dwarf
Same to you
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by SHOCK7(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thelmerh:
boring
seems u d typical example of dis!
Re: Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
francescainnoce:
I did reply
You've got mail. pls check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.