Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ladies.....how True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.....how True Is This? (497 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies.....how True Is This? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
My people...... A WOMAN fainted Yesterday IN a church! How did it happen? Dis woman wanted to call her husband with her fone wen she realized dat her airtym has finished. She den collect her daughter's fone to call her husband (d daughter's daddy). D daughter told her to type daddy and she will see d number. When she did what her daughter told her, she saw more dan one daddy. So she decided to call DADDY2. When she dailed d number, d reciever answered "Hello honey, I hav been missing you since lastweek dat yu left me. Do yu know dat yu forget your Undies, dey were dirty so I washed dem and dried it. Wen are yu coming na so yu can take dem" Bfor d man finished talking, D woman faint ni ooooo. Ladie have two DADDIES. One, d one dat gave birth to dem, d second one is d one dat takes care of their needs (AKA Sugar DADDY)
Re: Ladies.....how True Is This? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
I De observe
Re: Ladies.....how True Is This? by halfricanadian(f): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
cheesy the pikin dey chop fada age mate bajinautu

Sugar pops on fleek makes my heart candy crush

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....how True Is This? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sugar daddies on rampage. grin
Re: Ladies.....how True Is This? by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

You Can Overcome Your Addictions / My Woman, My Everything Themed Engagement Shoot! Olu Of Mushin Prince Aileru Is / Why Do We Do This Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.