Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused (4727 Views)

Guys Am New Here(pix Attached) / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. / Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by dharay99: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
which more tym again you talking boutundecided??, hasn't he giving her enough tym ni?, and that's why i love the typa guy i am...@op, start acting asif you don't care even if it will hurt you inside, just endure it and act asif you dnt care....if she's still into you, she 'll be bothered why you are ignoring her, but if she doesn't show any concern...drop her and furge ahead in life my brother, no time again.

shey u now wanna beat me ni,
that's my own opinion due to 'experience'
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by myfantasies(f): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
AVRecruit:

this is why girls need heavy handed dealing. i wont tolerate this from any woman. no dating. straight marriage. i keep u till the day u want to leave then i release u voluntarily. no beggin.
Bros u dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Though I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try if I can be of help

As for me, I don't suggest you call her and have a word with her just as some have said.. For God's sake how many times have you complained about her lackadaisical attitude? And to think having another word with her will reset her brain?; bro, you are only wasting your time.

Don't force yourself on a lady even though it's obvious she no longer needs you. When you make someone a priority in life, you have given that person the chance to treat you with contempt and poo... Don't be swayed or fooled when a lady tells you she will stay with you till the end of time no matter what. Since her promises no longer compliment her attitude, then it shows the relationship no longer interest her.

A lady does not need to expressly declare her disinterest in a relationship before you know what she's up to. In fact, the way ladies now break up with men, is display a degree of lackadaisical attitude then it's left for you to decode the message

The truth of the matter is that, it's very obvious that she has found a better dude and one significant thing I notice about ladies is that when they have found someone else they begin to toy with your emotions, giving unending excuses to justify their actions; playing kite or chess with your life. However, whether you open her head and speak sense into it, nothing can bring back a lady who has left you come back not until she ends up having a sorrowful experience afterwards.

Yoruba adage says "a child will never desist from fire if you always caution him from touching it, but when you allow him touch the fire and has a slight burnt, a lesson has been learnt. This implies that it's obvious she wants to flirt and I will suggest you leave her alone to enjoy her life; if you are irreplaceable, she'd definitely come back, otherwise if you rant, murmor and soliloquy from now till 2moro, she will continue to display those annoying attitude till you will let her be

At this point, I will advise you to stop calling her or chatting with her, don't send sms again. Henceforth, start acting like you no longer care she exists; if she flashes you, don't call back; if she calls asking why you haven't called her, tell her you have been busy doing something productive which has been taking much of your time; if she strikes up a chat with you, kindly give monosyllabic replies. Though this may be difficult but I believe you are a man (don't let emotion affect you right sense of reasoning)

By so doing, if she doesn't still behave well, it means she does not give a damn about you and I am of the opinion that you don't even need to tell her that the relationship is over, just bone her like that

I hope this helps cool

Hello Bro! Thanks For Your Advice Back then. Though I wish I followed it!.

After my post on nairaland in 2016 I got to talk to her, Things started moving Fine. She was back to normal and we have been dating since then!

Fast forward to 2018, Just last night she opened up to me that she cheated on me severally back in 2016 and am guessing it was during the period i made this post she did so!

I just had to run back to nairaland to read my post and comments I got from you guys!..

Am soo sooo sad and confused I don't know what to do!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Conversations / Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen / Is She The Hottest Chic On IG (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.