Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused (4724 Views)

Guys Am New Here(pix Attached) / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. / Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by skywalker888(f): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2016
godofwar666:
She still love you... Just relax she's just doing some stuff so dat she will be convince to love you more...... Lay low for now
Are you for real? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2016
dharay99:
cry

qive her a lil more tym
to know watz rilli up, if it continues...
0gbeni start packinq ur luggage out of
her life...no tym 4breastfeeding chicken.
which more tym again you talking boutundecided??, hasn't he giving her enough tym ni?, and that's why i love the typa guy i am...@op, start acting asif you don't care even if it will hurt you inside, just endure it and act asif you dnt care....if she's still into you, she 'll be bothered why you are ignoring her, but if she doesn't show any concern...drop her and furge ahead in life my brother, no time again.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
which more tym again you talking boutundecided??, hasn't he giving her enough tym ni?, and that's why i love the typa guy i am...@op, start acting asif you don't care even if it will hurt you inside, just endure it and act asif you dnt care....if she's still into you, she 'll be bothered why you are ignoring her, but if she doesn't show any concern...drop her and furge ahead in life my brother, no time again.

Remember for every action there is equal and opposite reaction

Op talked bou d girls reaction

We havent heard from d girl op myt have done worse and may b dis is d tym she decides to move on op take her actions now bt never rememberd his actions towards her such a biased world

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by godofwar666(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2016
skywalker888:
Are you for real? shocked
yes! U ladies at times are unpredictable
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

We havent heard from d girl op myt have done worse and may b dis is d tym she decides to move on op take her actions now bt never rememberd his actions towards her such a biased world

Hmmmm
I did nothing bro
I have asked her that several times.

Not even cheating ... its the last fin on my mind
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2016
maxdozie:

Hmmmm
I did nothing bro
I have asked her that several times.

Not even cheating ... its the last fin on my mind

If she is not a runz girl

Then check yourself bro you did something
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2016
skywalker888:
Don't let anybody deceive you that she still loves you. That lady is no longer interested in you that's why she's giving you attitude.. If you are expecting her to sit you down and tell you she's no longer interested then you are sleeping on a moving bike

I will just advise you follow the advice given by Marinza, Tosyne2much, Basics007 and Boland. Goodluck

I know its the truth..
The question is how..

I ones made up my mind to leave her, i broke all my lines and stopped calling her... 2days leta she called ny new lines, she went to the extent of calling my mum for my new line...
It aint easy..

If i block her on whatsapp she is still gonna call me few day leta
Am really confused i dont know wat to do
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

If she is not a runz girl

Then check yourself bro you did something

She isnt bro.. far from that ...
If i did something wrong she should have told me about it instead of giving me the change of attitude ...
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2016
maxdozie:

She isnt bro.. far from that ...
If i did something wrong she should have told me about it instead of giving me the change of attitude ...

She might have but u played d bad boy nd never listened no matter ow sturborn a girl can be she wud always voice out if u cared enof u wud av listened im a girl i kno wat im sayin no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try if I can be of help

As for me, I don't suggest you call her and have a word with her just as some have said.. For God's sake how many times have you complained about her lackadaisical attitude? And to think having another word with her will reset her brain? bro, you are only wasting your time.

Don't force yourself on a lady even though it's obvious she no longer needs you. When you make someone a priority in life, you have given that person the chance to treat you like poo... Don't be swayed or be fooled when a lady tells you she will stay with you till the end of time and never hurt you. Since her promises no longer compliment her attitude, then it shows the relationship no longer interest her. A lady does not need to expressly tell you she's no longer interested in you b4 you know she's truly no longer interest. In fact, the way ladies now break up with men, is display a degree of lackadaisical attitude then it's left for you to decode the message

The truth of the matter is that, it's very obvious that she has found a better dude and one significant thing I notice about ladies is that when they have found someone else they begin to toy with your emotions, play kite or chess with your life as well as always give unending excuses to justify their actions . However, whether you open her head and speak sense into it, nothing can make a lady who has left you come back or regret her action not until she ends up having a sorrowful experience afterwards.

Yoruba adage says "a child will never desist going around fire until he touches the fire and has a slight burnt. This implies that it's obvious she wants to flirt and I will suggest you leave her alone to enjoy her life; if you are irreplaceable, she'd come back, otherwise if you rant, murmor and soliloquy from now till 2moro, she will continue to display those annoying attitude till you will let her be

At this point, I will advise you to stop calling her or chatting with her, don't send sms again. Henceforth, start acting like you no longer care she exists; if she flashes you, don't call back; if she calls asking why you haven't called her, tell her you have been busy doing something productive which has been taking much of your time; if she strikes up a chat with you, kindly give monosyllabic replies. Though this may be difficult but I believe you are a man (don't let emotion affect you right sense of reasoning)

By so doing, if she doesn't still behave well, it means she does not give a damn about you and I am of the opinion that you don't even need to tell her that the relationship is over, just bone her like that

I hope this helps cool

Chai.... Claps 4 u ogA tosyne2much

@op,,follow this poster's advice. Well said

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Bto dnt try 2 hard to please a woman... If she has changed der muz b a reason... U jux av 2 find out wot it is... Give her sum space if needbe then see how she reacts... Love is a word most people say buh knw notin abt so dnt let it fool u... B humble enough 2 knw wen u've lost a partner nd dnt drown urself in sorrow or self denial jyx move on.. It's life bro
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Bro dnt try 2 hard to please a woman... If she has changed der muz b a reason... U jux av 2 find out wot it is... Give her sum space if needbe then see how she reacts... Love is a word most people say buh knw notin abt so dnt let it fool u... B humble enough 2 knw wen u've lost a partner nd dnt drown urself in sorrow or self denial jyx move on.. It's life bro
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by maxdozie(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2016
adepeter26:

Chai.... Claps 4 u ogA tosyne2much

@op,,follow this poster's advice. Well said

Yea he nailed it.....

Got to say thanks...
I appreciate every comment here
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

well, i adviced him based on what he wrote upthere, yes true he might 've done worse behind closed doors but he has shown remours and the said girl is supposed to forgive him, but you know girls naundecided, you people can bear grudges eh, but why are you like that??
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
well, i adviced him based on what he wrote upthere, yes true he might 've done worse behind closed doors but he has shown remours and the said girl is supposed to forgive him, but you know girls naundecided, you people can bear grudges eh, but why are you like that??

Bear grudges is not the same as staying away from more troubles and hoping for a better life
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:

Bear grudges is not the same as staying away from more troubles and hoping for a better life.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bear grudges is not the same as staying away from more troubles and hoping for a better life
generally girls can bear grudges, esp if you are her bf...btw, why is your post reflecting twiceundecided??
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
generally girls can bear grudges, esp if you are her bf...btw, why is your post reflecting twiceundecided??

Nothing sad
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing sad
hmmm, hw u been??
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, hw u been??

Good you?
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good you?
fine..aws yur nyt?
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
fine..aws yur nyt?

Good smiley thank u for asking
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good smiley thank u for asking
don't mention...it's my obligation embarassed
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by mesbrief: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2016
chairman,just calm down,if she is urs she will definitely come back.no worries
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:

Obligation meaning ? U avnt found a gf abi

Im not available u av been on my case like since forever
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:

Im not available u av been on my case like since forever.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im not available u av been on my case like since forever.
it's Owkcheesy
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
it's Owkcheesy

Good cheesy
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by 2sexycom(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2016
maxdozie:
Am really confused guys.. i need help..

I started dating this girl 2 years ago, it was all moving well ,she told me she loved me and she proved it a countless times.
She did things no other girl has ever done for me, Her promises where keep and always fulfilled, including giving me her Facebook password, our calls where like forever, she could continue singing i love you for hours ..
She was not just my girlfriend, she was a friend, A date , and a wife all in one

This many things made me love like no other. I could go extra miles just to make her happy, i was always there when needed, no matter how busy i was i always made time for her alot of it.

But things changed suddenly
Just few months ago and she started behaving strange
Like no more calls, no more messages
I took it upon myself to do the calling but that didn't end there
Sometime i could call for 20times at night and she wont pick only for her to give me an excuse or the other ..
She always has an excuse to give for her failure to do something , even her promises are no more kept , the most lil of them all she cant keep nor fulfil she would always tell me she forgot..

She has started a life of lies it was unlike her, today i asked her if she was in class and she said yes and she sent me a fake pic of a class with white students in them..
I confronted her and told her she was lying but she kept insisting till i hanged up the call,
I was really sad all through today tonight she called back and apologized and said she was joking ... she promised me she wont
Make me sad again .. she asked me to come online so we could chat..
I had to go outside the rain bought airtime subscribed .. but when i came online she wasn't there
I tried calling her but she wont pick ,i called her cousin and she said she just left for a birthday

I don't sincerely know what to do guys.. she is fast in saying she loves me but all she does is make me sad ...
What can i do please help me
This is a case of giving a woman TOO MUCH attention which you have to stop. The worse a guy can do to himself when dating a Nigerian girl is, making her feel you will die without her.

Take a chill pill, pull back and relax. Women boku for water smiley

Now, you have to take reverse stand, box yourself up and make yourself happy. Never enter the rain again because of a daughter of eve who does not value you or your time. Become invisible and unpredictable.

She is probably getting attention from another guy and the excitements is very high. Note: Women think/act based on their emotions. Their emotions is their brain, mind, eyes and nose.

Stop the calls, the attention, the chat, get something or another girl to channel your energy on. That way, she may come around.

This started when you started giving her too much attention, calling her too often etc.

Never regard any woman more than the ORDINARY human that they are, crossing this limit makes you aa slave of love and you would most often end up unappreciated, rejected and dejected. Take that to the bank.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by halfricanadian(f): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
sad

What happened?
Re: I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

What happened?
nothing embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! Leaked Video Of Couple Making Out In The Car[18+] / Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. / Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.