Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? (12843 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Because they can never move forward, everything they do is backward hence their strong attachment to a girl's "behind"
No priorities

And your friend's bf just like his "colleagues" have no future except past and backwardness
lool grin this some funny explanation but Amen!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
truth is that most guys won't be able to tell you why because it's an instinctive and psychological thing.

men are drawn towards such because the women with such physiognomy have wider hips and a bulging bust line and are favoured by nature when it comes to giving birth and producing offsprings.

just like women are attracted to wealthy and successful guys because they can take care of their basic needs and are among the fittest in a jungle where the rule is survival of the fittest.

my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Speechless3:
Alright dear I pray my pm works sha but anyhow we will still jam. smiley
aitt smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by skywalker240(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
i like big butts and i cannot lie, u other brothers...............
What am i singing self grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by sirjakez(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Because they can never move forward, everything they do is backward hence their strong attachment to a girl's "behind"
No priorities

And your friend's bf just like his "colleagues" have no future except past and backwardness
actually wanted to yab u because of ur comment but I won't again..... U TOO CUTE

OK bye...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Justeenaleo(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
bae sorry but this is myopic.

Bae sorry but that's my opinion, you can post yours (that is not myopic) somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by sirjakez(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yea but they love boobs more

#team big boobs# kisstongue
sorry we prefer big ass to big boobs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by skywalker240(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Abs is over-hyped. Thank god you said 'girls', not ladies or women.
Abeg live dat small GiRL jare
U even try sef to waste mb qoute di GIRL

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by sirjakez(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
walking with a gal with big booty is a joyous tin, Mehn DAT feeling is sweet
#Team BIG BOOTY

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
aitt smiley
Your first thread. Looooool You re forming good girl here, babe fear God o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by SexyCeline(f): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

babe yes something the bouncing effect while we dig deep is usually a turn on, the bigger the ass, sometimes spanking is a plus on those, plus reverse cowgirl view of a sexy fat ass usually turns some of us guys on the more, the ass really doesn't do much but for some guys, the bragging right of having a girl with one is enough for them, for others, it's a challenge to get a girl with one, everyone sees it different but in the end, it's a ll a thing of the mind...
Hmmm.. Ok o jst that men are insatiable beings...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by skywalker240(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well let me correct that... Women/ladies "females" loooove 6pack abs... ....fixed smiley
Speak 4 urself girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
skywalker240:

Speak 4 urself girl.
You a dude,so hush tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Speechless3:
Your first thread. Looooool You re forming good girl here, babe fear God o grin
grincheesygrin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
sirjakez:
sorry we prefer big ass to big boobs
Am in a better position to tell you what they prefer grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
A big ass? That's a No No 4 me. Give me beyonce's kind of ass nd am ok.B-)
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by skywalker240(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You a dude,so hush tongue
Ya, but i know when a girl comment and i know ladies are differnt from girls and u... u just a GIRL.
So fly away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by prahcetomi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

don't be obssesed with it.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
nickkylawve:
grin grin my friend's bf left her for a bigger ass!!! just wondering y guys likes over weighted ass grin
seems you also have a big a**
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
skywalker240:

Ya, but i know when a girl comment and i know ladies are differnt from girls and u... u just a GIRL.
So fly away.
So are the dudes who love big breasts an butts BOYS an not men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
It beats my imagination though buh from an article i read last year, it seem there enjoy watching the rear view bounce while banging. It's shalow minded though.
omg you are beautiful bangingly beauriful though
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by lezz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Same way girls with taste n charisma Love guys with 6-pack, sizzling chest and Beautiful height.embarassed

I could kill for One! kiss
You're not alone in that thought.

You just echoed an intrinsic fact of the law of attraction of the sexes.

Every contrasting physical feature of men and women is a spark of curious and enticing attraction.

The Bossom and curves of women are attractive to men as the average men lack these features.

Same way muscles and height of men are an ingrained feature of attraction to women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by skywalker240(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So are the dudes who love big breasts am butts BOYS an not men
Chaiiii IPARrr - PO angry dis girl u need flogging

Oya run comot 4 here befor i catch u

But i dont get it....u still love d six pack boy 2
So what are we sayin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
lezz:
You're not alone in that thought.

You just echoed an intrinsic fact of the law of attraction of the sexes.

Every contrasting physical feature of men and women is a spark of curious and enticing attraction.

The Bossom and curves of women are attractive to men as the average men lack these features.

Same way muscles and height of men are an ingrained feature of attraction to women.

Well, I'm glad I ain't crazy.

Your law of contrasting physical features thingy Applies only to heterosexuals huh? undecided

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by lezz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, I'm glad I ain't crazy.

Your law of contrasting physical features thingy Applies only to heterosexuals huh? undecided

Fagggots are nature's anally expelled quirk.

They are left off without the effort of expression wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
lezz:
Fagggots are nature's anally expelled quirk.

They are left off without the effort of expression wink
An Homophobe! grin

Who would've thought?! shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
skywalker240:

Chaiiii IPARrr - PO angry dis girl u need flogging

Oya run comot 4 here befor i catch u

But i dont get it....u still love d six pack boy 2
So what are we sayin
That if your logic is ta be applied....
.....males who like big breast an butts are BOYS an not fully grown men.
wink your logic not mine.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
On a serious note I will say your post is highly irrelevant and your main aim is to get likes for your recently uploaded pics!now that your burble has been burst, I implore you to apologise to those who you wasted their time,energy&megabytes!what a gay you're!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
rosalieene:
vanity upon vanity!!!!
Yap but are you sure have breasts?cos I can't see any on your chest!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
nickkylawve:
hmmmm u obsessed with yansh too abi?? grin
yes o ! Its a very vital part of a females body for relaxation, no need for pillows.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Justeenaleo:
No priorities

Wack mentality,warped logic!what you wrote up there is a Bleep!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Shhhhh!count yourself out baby!and stop being too good to yourself!on a scale of 10 I'd give you just,I mean just 2!you are in no way in comparison with geni30&dollyjoy and they don't make mouth abt it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 / Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.