Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? (12966 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by rosalieene(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

I will never learn work in my life!am in school so I dnt need that!unilorin lemi wa and I was just whinning away time here,not as jobless as you're!dnt quote me again in your life biatch!
see this mumu! Wey still dey school...
No go read your book.
hahaha, I shouldn't mention you? who mentioned who 1st and made a silly comment? u gat what u deserve.
Ur mates are busy burning midnight candle, u are busy observing boobs. Kwontinue!
you ll never learn work? you don't knw wat d future hold for you. so ppl learning handwork are fools abi. You just proved how childish you are
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by ipledge10(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok..why I like big ass ladies...sex is sweeter with big ass ladies,a flat ass gal will need to raise her hip frequently for you to enjoy her well.but for big ass,d ass raise the hip already tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
seems you also have a big a**
I gat a plasma a*s lol
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Can you see what the leaders of tomorrow are discussing? Smh

Make I quickly comot for this thread b4 dem go corrupt me cool
lol iffa hear say u no sabi am grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Because they can never move forward, everything they do is backward hence their strong attachment to a girl's "behind"
No priorities

And your friend's bf just like his "colleagues" have no future except past and backwardness

Flat ass spotted..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:

****breathes in***
That I Can't date unintelligent Guys with Sizzling Packs doesn't mean I can't make out with 'em. Get over yourself!undecided

When did I ever say you shouldn't make out with unintelligent guys? In your own words - "Stop digressing and learn how to comprehend before typing". I only said that "Abs is over-hyped", so stop overreacting & get over yourself.

Estharfabian:

The drool thingy was just Plain Exaggeration

Well, it was a failed attempt so it falls in the category of bathos.

Estharfabian:

PS---I never said you weren't Used to beautiful women. Stop digressing

I wasn't digressing, I was simply elucidating on why I wouldn't drool if I see a girl with Kim.K's outline like you stated.
Digression is when you talk off point - I wasn't off-track because I only made a rebuttal to a false claim you made which was still in the context of the discourse.

Estharfabian:

In summary, If I see A broad chested, Unintelligent Guy...I would Only think Of the most ephemeral ways of Digging my fingers into his ripped body. Not innovate it into A Real Relationship Or Marry him!

Not my business.....You are not getting my point because you don't want to. I'm responsible for every post I make, but not responsible for the readers comprehension

Estharfabian:

Uhm...
I Was all for physical attractions dundi! I don't Makeout with Intelligence. sorryhm....Hold it whinny!undecided
Look who's feeling insecure?grin

I was also all about telling you that Abs was overrated. I have ripped abs because like I said, I do jumping jacks, so how am I insecure when I possess what I'm calling overrated? You also called āss & boöbs over hyped - do you have both of them in the adequate proportion? And why am I not also calling you insecure & whinny for saying bôobs & āss is overrated?
Don't even bother answering this, you just got your beat.

Estharfabian:

I never said Weightlifting was the only way Of keeping fit.
And pleeeeeeeeaase! Quit showing off Little Devil!!..I'm Shallow? shocked
I Concur! cool

You said I should hit the gym. Why did you assume I didn't have abs & need to hit the gym because I called it over-hyped? That's a shallow & one-dimensional way of reasoning.
...and what is the word synonymous to gym in Naija
if not weightlifting? Abeg , you are conversing with a highly intelligent individual here not one of those big-muscled androids that can't even tell the difference between a ....never mind grin - I can read telegraphed messages & you subconsciously made an allusion to weightlifting, so stop trying to play smart.

Estharfabian:

LoL...Someone's feeling hurt.grin
I never said You don't have One sweety.
I just said you need to workout more.grin
A friendly advice!
.......I expected a thankyou! and not this Epistle you threw at me! grin

You are paranoid, dear.........and for the record, also terrible at playing mind games.

You also called bôobs & āss overrated & abiding by your shallow theory which states that " if you brand anything overrated or over-hyped, it must definitely be because you don't have them", I am also advising to start intensifying your squat exercises to have a well-rounded behind before Christmas, and also to get a böob implant..after all you called them overrated too, which makes you insecure & whinny as well.
Oops, am I hurting someone's feelings?
Have a nice day.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Rone16(f): 5:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Because everyone likes good stuff...maybe guys put 'big ass' into consideration when it comes to dating but I don't think it's a number 1 priority when it comes to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by DanielGb(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Because they can never move forward, everything they do is backward hence their strong attachment to a girl's "behind"
No priorities

And your friend's bf just like his "colleagues" have no future except past and backwardness

I don agree to ur philosophy. its a game. it's for boiz. men are focus. they want a love partner not a sex partner.

you are very beautiful @DP. I like your use of English. let us be friends.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by DanielGb(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Justeenaleo:
No priorities

I don agree to ur philosophy. its a game. it's for boiz. men are focus. they want a life partner not a sex partner.

you are very beautiful @DP. I like your use of English. let us be friends.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2016
olac21:

Wack mentality,warped logic!what you wrote up there is a Bleep!
Is that why you are crying?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

When did I ever say you shouldn't make out with unintelligent guys? In your own words - "Stop digressing and learn how to comprehend before typing". I only said that "Abs is over-hyped", so stop overreacting & get over yourself.

Well, it was a failed attempt so it falls in the category of bathos.

I wasn't digressing, I was simply elucidating on why I wouldn't drool if I see a girl with Kim.K's outline like you stated.
Digression is when you talk off point - I wasn't off-track because I only made a rebuttal to a false claim you made which was still in the context of the discourse.

Not my business.....You are not getting my point because you don't want to. I'm responsible for every post I make, but not responsible for the readers comprehension

I was also all about telling you that Abs was overrated. I have ripped abs because like I said, I do jumping jacks, so how am I insecure when I possess what I'm calling overrated? You also called āss & boöbs over hyped - do you have both of them in the adequate proportion? And why am I not also calling you insecure & whinny for saying bôobs & āss is overrated?
Don't even bother answering this, you just got your beat.

You said I should hit the gym. Why did you assume I didn't have abs & need to hit the gym because I called it over-hyped? That's a shallow & one-dimensional way of reasoning.
...and what is the word synonymous to gym in Naija
if not weightlifting? Abeg , you are conversing with a highly intelligent individual here not one of those big-muscled androids that can't even tell the difference between a ....never mind grin - I can read telegraphed messages & you subconsciously made an allusion to weightlifting, so stop trying to play smart.

You are paranoid, dear.........and for the record, also terrible at playing mind games.

You also called bôobs & āss overrated & abiding by your shallow theory which states that " if you brand anything overrated or over-hyped, it must definitely be because you don't have them", I am also advising to start intensifying your squat exercises to have a well-rounded behind before Christmas, and also to get a böob implant..[/b]after all you called them overrated too, which makes you insecure & whinny as well.
Oops, am I hurting someone's feelings?
Have a nice day.
LoL!grin
So, I just skipped to the last Paragraph..Y'all E-Warriors would say Literally anything To win A fight.

[b]You n I both know I don't need boob implants Of Any sorts.
grin

Tbh. I didn't read half of what You wrote. I'm sorry.
All these Talking/nattering/jabbering/typing gives me headaches.

Anyways...
I've said what I wanna. And that's all that matters.
If You've got a problem with that? I'm afraid I can't fix that...

tata

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by flokii: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2016
nickkylawve:
grin grin my friend's bf left her for a bigger ass!!! just wondering y guys likes over weighted ass grin

we don notice you..

btw dat one wey you carry for chest too no bad atal

if you wan spoil everything... snap & upload d side view of ur 'Nicki-like' butt
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
flokii:

we don notice you..

if you wan spoil everything... snap & upload d side view of ur 'Nicki-like' butt

flokii:

we don notice you..

undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by daveson2020(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes we love it because meat is for men while bones are for dogs.#i likes them thick kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Walesadeyemi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
The gentleman excuse we use is just to check the girl out from behind

Opening door for ladies, asking them to go before you, standing up for them, holding chair out for them.......they're all ploys to checkout ladies from behind.
whoever started the gentleman code must have been a sucker for bigasss
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=rosalieene post=43630501]
see this mumu! Wey still dey school...
No go read your book.
hahaha, I shouldn't mention you? who mentioned who 1st and made a silly comment? u gat what u deserve.
Ur mates are busy burning midnight candle, u are busy observing boobs. Kwontinue!
you ll never learn work? you don't knw wat d future hold for you. so ppl learning handwork are fools abi. You just proved how childish you are [/quote

Ode ni e I swear!anyway it shows how demented you're!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

You n I both know I don't need boob implants Of Any sorts. grin

How am I supposed to know?, na me they squeeze am ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by ClassCaptain(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Rone16:
Because everyone likes good stuff...maybe guys put 'big ass' into consideration when it comes to dating but I don't think it's a number 1 priority when it comes to marriage.

this is no 14 on my best comments list this year..

Kisses beautiful one
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by dmola(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2016
u ladies won't understand except u die n come back to this world with a third leg
meanwhile We are Africans! in ur heart of heart u know u love curvy girls don't allow Americans force u to believe skinny girls are sexier
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by dmola(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2016
u ladies won't understand except u die n come back to this world with a third leg
meanwhile We are Africans! in ur heart of heart u know u love curvy girls don't allow Americans force u to believe skinny girls are sexier

#ilovebigbootie
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
nickkylawve:
I gat a plasma a*s lol

dayumm!!! am tryna not to imagine that.... grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dayumm!!! am tryna not to imagine that.... grin grin
lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
nickkylawve:
lol grin

gosh ur naughty, ah ah.. nicky wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Fredoh(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
falconey:
I don't know why and i can kill for it.

In fact any man who died on a big butt had a fruitful life.
Bthahahahahahaha I'm laughin in Swahili language.
Guy, Bleep you. I say Bleep you!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by deavicky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
i think it is because they can not buy a big mate rest so the butt would just be like a substitute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If your girl only calls you boo or baby / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships / See Sexy 80 Year Old Granny Who Has Had 1000 Young Men At Her Disposal: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.