Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? (12842 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by cameeeeel(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Because dat guy will always ask himself.... Am I d owner of dis big property
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

yes, yes..You're sapiosexual. We get it. Buh that most definitely won't Stop you from drooling over a girl with Kim kardashian's Ass and curves. even if she's got A brain, the size of a peanut.

I ain't most babes Muchacho.
I Love Abs! I Love Muscles! I love a guy that workout.
it's appealing...embarassed

Yes, intelligence is top off my list. Doesn't mean I don't have body preferences. if A nigga got the brains...And muscles!?
that's a show stopper for me! I'm all in baby! cheesy

Hit the gym Michael! and stop whinning!
I gat your 'requested' qualities in a guy.
Are we good to go ? sad angry
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by lezz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
An Homophobe! grin

Who would've thought?! shocked
Don't misconstrue my handle.

Lezz is an endearment of Leslie, my given name.

I still bear the scars of trolling on NL's die-hard rectum-bandits and I have left them will a permanent welt
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't like em big

Just be normal smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Can you see what the leaders of tomorrow are discussing? Smh

Make I quickly comot for this thread b4 dem go corrupt me cool
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by sirjakez(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Am in a better position to tell you what they prefer grin
really... ur a girl and hope u know DAT am a guy and I know wat we want

And wat we want is big booty...hehehehe
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Shhhhh!count yourself out baby!and stop being too good to yourself!on a scale of 10 I'd give you just,I mean just 2!you are in no way in comparison with geni30&dollyjoy and they don't make mouth abt it!
grin K
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
sirjakez:
really... ur a girl and hope u know DAT am a guy and I know wat we want

And wat we want is big booty...hehehehe
No you dont know what you want. Am a girl, i should know berra...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

Hmmm.. Ok o jst that men are insatiable beings...

Ermm baby ur talking to one, and I didn't have u and chase others, you ladies been going for the baddest of us, the most fun and crazy ones and when those ones just stay after all the fun, u tag us all with a name, insatiable, well, isallgood, hope ur good tho, remember u got me, u can always call and vent on moi..
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by sirjakez(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No you dont know what you want. Am a girl, i should know berra...
this is really serious
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
nickkylawve:
grin grin my friend's bf left her for a bigger ass!!! just wondering y guys likes over weighted ass grin
Just nobody loves bony part of a cow. I love dem meaty upfront & backwardly.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by kaziblake(f): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Is it not the same shitt dat is both the flat ass and d big ass? angry
Help me tell them o cool
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] I gat your 'requested' qualities in a guy.
Are we good to go ? sad angry
Really?undecided

You're smart and ripped? shocked

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

yes, yes..You're sapiosexual. We get it. Buh that most definitely won't Stop you from drooling over a girl with Kim kardashian's Ass and curves. even if she's got A brain, the size of a peanut.

Yes, intelligence is top off my list. Doesn't mean I don't have body preferences. if A nigga got the brains...And muscles!?

U won. Oya check my signature and ping!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?undecided

You're smart and ripped? shocked

angry angry sad
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by rosalieene(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oma307:
Which church are u attending?
Catholic why?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by joshuamoses101(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
nickkylawve:
grin grin my friend's bf left her for a bigger ass!!! just wondering y guys likes over weighted ass grin
i have said it before but m going to say it again,why we love,like,want or whichever way u want to refrase it the answer is still dsame...reason be same as to why girls love pets in a cage"we just want to set them free and play with them" u feel me?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by rosalieene(f): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Yap but are you sure have breasts?cos I can't see any on your chest!
I can see that your joblessness is really making you go insane. You need to be taken to a rehab.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
yes, yes..You're sapiosexual. We get it. Buh that most definitely won't Stop you from drooling over a girl with Kim kardashian's Ass and curves. even if she's got A brain, the size of a peanut

That I can't date unintelligent ladies doesn't mean I can't fück them, wake up. There won't be a strand of chemistry if we date & I'll probably spend 90% of the time reminding her of how dumb she is and the relationship would end faster than the trajectory of tachyon particles. She'd be more a sëx machine to me, not a girlfriend.

Drool?, no way, I'm used to seeing beautiful women. A typical case of Ivan Pavlor's theory in fact, cos seeing beautiful women has become a conditioned reflex.

In summary, if I see a broad with Kim.K's outline but with the window of creativity of a field mouse, I would only be thinking of the fleetest way to rumple sheets with her, not cultivate a serious relationship. A moye olosho ti ati do grin

Estharfabian:

Yes, intelligence is top off my list Doesn't mean I don't have body preferences. if A nigga got the brains...And muscles!?

You didn't add intelligence in the mix before - stop wavering. You said- ''same way girls with charisma love six pack, height''......
Charisma ko Taliban ni...

Hehe...Weightlifting is not the only way of keeping fit- I play footie, practice western boxing, do jumping jacks etc
I'm moderate(Andrew Garfield & Benedict Cumberbatch type) and I'm very comfortable with myself...I get laid a lot too, so it's safe to say a lot of ladies love it as well.

....and I'm not whining....I merely stated that abs is over-hyped & you flipped by assuming I only said so because I don't have one....that's shallow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
rosalieene:

I can see that your joblessness is really making you go insane. You need to be taken to a rehab.

Yap,we gonna visit there 2geda!ode arindin oshi
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by rosalieene(f): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Yap,we gonna visit there 2geda!ode arindin oshi
Idiot! no go learn work and make better use of your life.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
U re the real MVP bro
falconey:
I don't know why and i can kill for it.

In fact any man who died on a big butt had a fruitful life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
lezz:
Don't misconstrue my handle.

Lezz is an endearment of Leslie, my given name.

I still bear the scars of trolling on NL's die-hard rectum-bandits and I have left them will a permanent welt
LoL!grin

Of course I'm aware. You kinda Misunderstood my Point.

Anyhoo....I ain't the least bit Surprised. everyone seem to have a Grudge with gays and not lezz..bians (Pun intended) grin

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Smellymouth: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yea but they love boobs more

#team big boobs# kisstongue

Photos or.............

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by musicwriter(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
It beats my imagination though buh from an article i read last year, it seem there enjoy watching the rear view bounce while banging. It's shalow minded though.

I wish you knew the joy it brings.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by SexyCeline(f): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
musicwriter:

I wish you knew the joy it brings.
Lol...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by olac21(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
rosalieene:

Idiot! no go learn work and make better use of your life.

I will never learn work in my life!am in school so I dnt need that!unilorin lemi wa and I was just whinning away time here,not as jobless as you're!dnt quote me again in your life biatch!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by lezz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Of course I'm aware. You kinda Misunderstood my Point.

Anyhoo....I ain't the least bit Surprised. everyone seem to have a Grudge with gays and not le.zz..bians (Pun intended) grin

You're pleasantly mischievous!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That I can't date unintelligent ladies doesn't mean I can't fück them, wake up. There won't be a strand of chemistry if we date & I'll probably spend 90% of the time reminding her of how dumb she is and the relationship would end faster than the trajectory of tachyon particles. She'd be more a sëx machine to me, not a girlfriend.
****breathes in***

That I Can't date unintelligent Guys with Sizzling Packs doesn't mean I can't make out with 'em. Get over yourself!undecided

darkenedrebel:

Drool?, no way, I'm used to seeing beautiful women. A typical case of Ivan Pavlor's theory in fact, cos seeing beautiful women has become a conditioned reflex.
[i] The drool thingy was just Plain Exaggeration.
PS---I never said you weren't Used to beautiful women. Stop digressing

darkenedrebel:

In summary, if I see a broad with Kim.K's outline but with the window of creativity of a field mouse, I would only be thinking of the fleetest way to rumple sheets with her, not cultivate a serious relationship. A moye olosho ti ati do grin
[i] In summary, If I see A broad chested, Unintelligent Guy...I would Only think Of the most ephemeral ways of Digging my fingers into his ripped body. Not innovate it into A Real Relationship Or Marry him!

darkenedrebel:

You didn't add intelligence in the mix before - stop wavering. You said- ''same way girls with charisma love six pack, height''......
Charisma ko Taliban ni...
Uhm...
I Was all for physical attractions dundi! I don't Makeout with Intelligence. sorry.

darkenedrebel:

Hehe...Weightlifting is not the only way of keeping fit- I play footie, practice western boxing, do jumping jacks etc
I'm moderate(Andrew Garfield & Benedict Cumberbatch type) and I'm very comfortable with myself...I get laid a lot too, so it's safe to say a lot of ladies love it as well.
Uhm....Hold it whinny!undecided
Look who's feeling insecure?grin

I never said Weightlifting was the only way Of keeping fit.
And pleeeeeeeeaase! Quit showing off Little Devil!!

darkenedrebel:

....and I'm not whining....I merely stated that abs is over-hyped & you flipped by assuming I only said so because I don't have one....that's shallow.
I'm Shallow? shocked
I Concur! cool

LoL...Someone's feeling hurt.grin
I never said You don't have One sweety.
I just said you need to workout more.grin
A friendly advice!
.......I expected a thankyou! and not this Epistle you threw at me! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by chudyprince: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its simple, their punany, is located at the top, unlike those flat butt girls dem that their own is hidden
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by geni340(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
i dont understand d craze also,, my bf is all over mine..and weird as it sounds, he uses it as a piLLow angry
Re: Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? by wolfgangg(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
if she ain't slim' I ain't interested!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.