Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? (12854 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by LarryHooper: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Have you ever been with a girl and she's all giving the greenlight for sex? Mine happened during my university days.

It happened that in my hostel (off campus) everyone had gone to class. So it was just me and this next door neighbor of mine. As I was sleeping on my bed she suddenly banged in tying only towel asking for toothpaste. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a busty girl in a towel honestly. As I gave her the paste she collected it and asked whether I was still around I said yes. Then she jetted out to her crib and 10mins later she was back. She sat on my bed in an inviting manner from there we started talking on a whole lotta things. The rest they say was history..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by amaniro: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yes. I think girls always do the initials.....

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Dujardin(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Parking space
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
f
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by frbona: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
*parks Ferrari*

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yeah most times they give the green light. But physical initiation is rare,but it happens

20 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Parks keke
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by SaucyBenks(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ask adeola what happened to her when she traveled n came back to school.... I release inside that day. Postinor 2 came in handy tho.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by LarryHooper: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Yeah most times they give the green light. But physical initiation is rare,but it happens
They don't want to look cheap that's why physical initiation is rare. But from their behavior and conversation you can easily tell they want the iroko.

10 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yeah we do, what I do is jump on my boo and start kissing tongue tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by frbona: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yeah we do, what I do is jump on my boo and start kissing tongue tongue
we mean a guy who isn't your boo.
You find him hot and can't for him to lay u

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by marvin906(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
yes if she's your gf is a normal thing...
buh if she isn't is still yes buh kinda rare and before a Chick does something like that just know that she has been observing or studying you to know if your gonna shoot her down or not so she won't look cheap in the process..

has it happened to me yess.
actually it's one of my best sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by YorubaAssasin: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
angry angry angry

OP and Everybody wey dey dis thread except for me, of course.. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by henryduru2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
*parks wheelbarrow* grin
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Yes for my babes that one is constant nothing new again but as for a non girlfriend the answer is yes. In 2012 when I lost my phone I was making use of my lodge mate's phone to browse because we were close. One night I was in her room browsing when I slept off on her bed, what woke me up was a feeling that somebody was caressing me. I opened my eyes to see a sex starved girl caressing my body, the rest they said is history.
We bleeped few times before my ex visit ended the parole she became jealous.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by xpac01(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2019
During my NYSC. She was a next door neighbour. The lady always leave early for work. One morning while lying lazily on bed, she came into my room tying wrapper to her chest.
She came straight to my bed and lay down beside me. After we talked innocently as usual for couple of minutes, she stood up to leave, next thing I saw was that the wrapper she was tying was already loose from her body and there she was stark naked like Eve in the garden east of Eden. I got so confused. To add to my confusion, while she bent to pick up the wrapper she exposed everything beneath. All was just pinky staring at me. Nothing really happened because I got so confused that I couldn't think straight. She picked up the wrapper, stood in front of me, reluctantly tied the wrapper back and left.

17 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Richarlisonjr: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Yeah about three of Dem tried to seduce me but I controlled myself angry angry angry I don't have time for nonsense angry........d only thing Manchester city will lift this season is kompany big head angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by KiZiie(m): 1:53am On Feb 15, 2019
my friend did always say, "flee from any girl trying to initiate sex with you, she has an ulterior motive." I laff am that day sha

5 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
angry angry angry

OP and Everybody wey dey dis thread except for me, of course.. grin
Minus me, I liked your comment grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by rex444(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2019
KiZiie:
my friend did always say, "flee from any girl trying to initiate sex with you, she has an ulterior motive." I laff am that day sha
but for real, that's true
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by eaddyboy: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Not really, apart from flirting and some cuddling in my room...sex no happen cheesy
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by dollyjoy(f): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:
During my NYSC. She was a next door neighbour. The lady always leave early for work. One morning while lying lazily on bed, she came into my room tying wrapper to her chest.
She came straight to my bed and lay down beside me. After we talked innocently as usual for couple of minutes, she stood up to leave, next thing I saw was that the wrapper she was tying was already loose from her body and there she was stark naked like Eve in the garden east of Eden. I got so confused. To add to my confusion, while she bent to pick up the wrapper she exposed everything beneath. All was just pinky staring at me. Nothing really happened because I got so confused that I couldn't think straight. She picked up the wrapper, stood in front of me, reluctantly tied the wrapper back and left.
Guy you dull!

18 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by ADRIAN88(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Guy you dull!

Dully Parton FC!

15 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
grin yeah one of my lodgemate whom was my ex,once came to my room one night to beg me to Phuck her,i was surprised n d same time crazily aroused,i phucked d hella outta her that night though... Was crazy n sweet anyways..

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nigeriaismine: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2019
grab seat
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by royallord1(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:

If this is true, then your brain needs updating... As in your brain box/ operating system is slow .. I swear...
Some one that lay down with you on your bed with wrapper... Ahhh she would not get up from the bed until she is delivered... talkless of dropping the wrapper by mistake ahhhhhhh....

Wrapper that we would be using to clean sweat...
Chia guy u dull that moment shall

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Lies everywhere, it's possible though never happened to me by a random girl. Even if it did, we probably fvcked anyway. One chick is doing that to me now, a've known her for years but she had a boyfriend and now she's single, telling me she's h0rny over the phone but what can I do? She's in lag and am in PH, no way I'm traveling that distance for a pvssy, and I'm not inviting her either. If a lady initiates sex, don't be afraid she might just be sex starved and ovulating. These two are very dangerous combinations, ask any woman. A lady who is sex starved and ovulating can fvck anything available! I repeat, anything!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Xbursta(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2019
LarryHooper:
Have you ever been with a girl and she's all giving the greenlight for sex? Mine happened during my university days.

It happened that in my hostel (off campus) everyone had gone to class. So it was just me and this next door neighbor of mine. As I was sleeping on my bed she suddenly banged in tying only towel asking for toothpaste. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a busty girl in a towel honestly. As I gave her the paste she collected it and asked whether I was still around I said yes. Then she jetted out to her crib and 10mins later she was back. She sat on my bed in an inviting manner from there we started talking on a whole lotta things. The rest they say was history..

Hope u played safe it might be your village people at work grin
LarryHooper:

Hope u played safe it might be your village people at work

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Xbursta(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:

minus me i quoted your comment grin
kemicalreaction:

minus me i quoted your comment
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Maybe everyday
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by oboy81: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Richarlisonjr:
Yeah about three of Dem tried to seduce me but I controlled myself angry angry angry I don't have time for nonsense angry........d only thing Manchester city will lift this season is kompany big head angry angry angry
Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / 18+ Picture: What Is Your Bad Habit? / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.