Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS (66926 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Honza27(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by AstraNetwork: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
My cousin in UK confirmed that okoroawusa clothes were torn particularly his top.

cremedelacreme:
Hope he tore Rochas clothes? grin

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by fiftynaira(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cc ujoatu I told u abt revolution it is happening

Watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3TSwxZGYU
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Are OZB and his boy not Igbos? Maybe only wailing PDP losers are Igbos to you.
ds guy you're funny...so if rochas had pushed him out himself you'll still say *his fellow igbo did??

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by excel4us: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
WisdomCanada:
just imagine the kinda sh1t the media is spewing. Why must u use "Armed" to indicate he has a flag with him?
God bless you. they will always paint the IGBOS black.i hate nigeria media.who is ARMED?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.

**** Nzeogu did not led his men to kill ordinary citizens out there. He killed military men and top government officials and what did the northern illiterates did, they retaliated by killing those innocent civilians including babies who knew absolutely nothing about what's happening in government.

No responsibly government or people vent their anger on innocent civilians for a crime committed by few military men.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by shamecurls(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Make Buhari allow these people go, it wont alter anything........They will only have to compete economically with the ranks of Sudan, Somalia and Co. It will take them an average of 50 years to get to where Nigeria has gotten to, only if Nigeria stops forging ahead.

Biko Bubu..
Let them Go.....

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by youngeagle(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hold on! Hold on!! Pls big man just hold on,this is no softness,this is no love sign......lolz
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Shut up you b.astard. Okoroawusa should be stoned death for all we care. Is Kanu also from Anambra stupid thing? I heard the guy gave Okoroawusa a hot slap and even tore his cloth before they could rescue Okorocha. cheesy

[s][/s]

The guy did nothing than seek notice and Okorocha ignored him. Both Obiano and Obi had several MASSOB/IPOB killed during their terms but your interest is on how to link it with Okorocha whose State has been most peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ameezy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmm
Odikwa serious o

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
jonnieoneng:

I feel very sorry for u and your likes.Ur fathers be4 u made some wrong choices.Ur generation have now carried the wrong choice to an exponential level.The only sensible one amongst Igbos in person in person of Rochas Okorocha is being humiliated by his own people publicly.He happens to be the only acceptable Igbo man dat the rest of Nigeria can vote for as President.U can continue humiliating him.U're only passing on Igbo's chance at d Presidency.
pls keep quiet and let us hear word! I just came into this thread and just saw ur silly comment in an era we should be building unity and peace in the country.
Is the North better than South East in Human Development Index?
Everyday we keep hearing, Igbo man will never rule Nigeria and Yet Nigeria is still an underdeveloped joke of a country.. A big dissapointment to Africa and the black race.
- *walks out of thread*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
AS far as am concerned .....THAT GUY IS A HERO
Our president is leading this country to a brick cause he think he can kill igbos like in 1967....anyway i wont advice violence but Biafrans will do all it takes to make thier voice heard....

ROCHAS IS TRYING TO PLEASE THE DULLARD PRESIDENT.....

NO SANE IBO WILL SUPPORT MUSLIM ROCHAS TO BE PRESIDENT

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by garokabir: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Brother attacking brother , let see who would remain

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by AstraNetwork: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hopeless dingbat why not focus on this topic that is discussing how your useless governor okoroawusa is being disgraced like a common tout. Okoroawusa was given a hot slap and his cloth torn. This is a good news.

[s]
Abagworo:

The guy did nothing than seek notice and Okorocha ignored him. Both Obiano and Obi had several MASSOB/IPOB killed during their terms but your interest is on how to link it with Okorocha whose State has been most peaceful.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
ichukwu48:
I don't even know who that man is but I'm extremely EXTREMELY proud of him. Like I'm banned and I even look for the password of this old I'd that I've forgotten and given up, just so i can get the chance to display my pride for him. The igbo back home should just follow suit. First deal with all this greedy igbo "leaders". It's high time, we replace those fools and replace them with Massob and IPOB leaders. Ohaneze especially, may God fire each and everyone of them wherever they are.

I am beyond proud of this man!!!!!. You're your father's son. God is going to bless you. If you are reading thi, dude we support 100%. The only thing i wished you did as well was spit on his face. You should have spit on his face too that's what I would have done.
This iss alws d problem with ur struggle! Gra gra all d time! Jus like that young Major and the oda guy called Ojukwu! Why can't u guys form a politcal party and make ur agenda knwn from d beginning! If u guys re actually as popular in d SE and SS like u claim, majority alws win d vote! Vote ur meembers into d National assembly and send them there to make ur interessst known! Cheap thuggery by a pocket of ur members will surely intimidate no one and it earns u guyss thee sore reputatio u already ve!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by sheubaba2013: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why are blacks not wealthy

You've got to read this Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.
INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?
JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We the Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.
INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?
JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.
INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves
JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Pls. forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders.
We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Mortiano(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.
thunder ...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by PBundles(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
I sometimes wonder if people understand what they are actually signing up to. I would love to explain to you the difference between Biafra and Scotland (just one major one, they have their own Parliament, currency and is an actual country) or the UK within EU issue, but something tells me based on your standpoint for IPOB that wont be fruitful, so lets turn this around.

Please explain the following if you can (yarns)

If a referendum were to be held, who would take part? I mean who is part of Biafra? Is the demarcation line before or after Asaba? Which parts of Rivers, Delta. So in short do you even know the people, areas etc involved?

Once you have decided this, if a refendum was held whats the percentage of those that want this?

Um when Jona was president and we were paying ransom to the creek boys, um where were the zoo keepers. I didnt hear about IPOB.

What is the actual ill treatment, so in short what are you be deprived off or is it that you dont have the balls to call out people who stole from that region like Ibori and his cohorts.

Remind us if you may who were the victims of the FIRST coup in Nigeria?

Let me let you in on a historical secret that is always forgotten when ppl talk of the Biafra war and Ojukwu. The main reason (yes there was killing going on and pogroms but.....) Ojukwu had problem with Gowon was seniority. You see after Ironsi was killed in accordance to army procedure the most senior should have taken over which should have been Ojukwu and not Gowon. That was the real beef.

Also becareful taht you dont fight someones ego war, the last time we heard someone say I WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN:

In January 1970, he left in voluntary exile with his family and some close aides on an airliner packed with three tons of luggage and his white Mercedes-Benz. You can check this info it has been documented.

Think about that for one second, its takes planning to take 3 tons of luggage and didnt want to leave his ride, while he sent little kids to the war front and others starved to death.

Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it.

months:

That decent society called UK is holding yet another referendum to offer British people the chance to decide if they want to remain in the European Union or Exit.

That same decent British society recently conducted a referendum for the people of Scotland to decide if the want to remain in UK or Exit.

Meanwhile, Biafrans should die in silence. Biafrans will not be tolerated as Buhari says, so he sends the Army to murder thousands or armless protesters.

Can u see why Nnamdi refered to the like of u as Zooogerians and Nigeria a Zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by checkolatunji: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
ichukwu48:

****do I look like I'm suffering and smiling in that zoo with you animals. I live in a progressive, forward nation not that backwards bullsh1t you animals call a "county". And best believe when an igbo "leader" touch his miserable foot in my city to preach 'one nigeria' just like this brave man, I'll do the same thing by God's grace.

grin grin grin chai, the tin really pain you gaan oooo. Oga abeg where you dey live to start with?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by jsb(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
What crime did he commit..please.is it now a crime to say your mind..
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by AstraNetwork: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Best news so far as of this week.
Rochas is not Igbo for God's sake, he doesn't even look like one.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by EasternPride: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Here.

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by rhektor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
CastedDude:
why wont they say Nigerians are criminals after this...mstcheww

Sorry the attacker is not a Nigerian he's an IPOB wailer

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Chinatownm(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I love this, who else loves this?

u need to watch the video. i enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by obailala(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Frustrated Jonathanian turned IPOB youth disturbing the peace everywhere. I watched the video of the event and it was a boring re-enactment of the Orubebe scene.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Honza27:

You got me wrong because i never included SS in our struggle & agitations... Biafra is Igbo and it is your choice to choose if you want to be Nigerian,

I NEVER INCLUDED SS SO PLEASE PARK WELL
10000000000000 likes and support for u!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by emmydollars4life(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Xposer:
this is very shamefull
Is right time we disgrace this people, the state of this dilapidated economy does not affect the so called politicians Is the right time we disgrace them, tell the world the truth, imagine saying the only conditions Abacha loot will be returned to Nigeria is to monitor the project the money will be used on by World Bank. They even lack confidence in the corrupt system of Nigerian Govt.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

**** Nzeogu did not led his men to kill ordinary citizens out there. He killed military men and top government officials and what did the northern illiterates did, they retaliated by killing those innocent civilians including babies who knew absolutely nothing about what's happening in government.

No responsibly government or people vent their anger on innocent civilians for a crime committed by few military men.

The thing is - Y didn't he kill Nnamdi Azikiwe - Premier of the Eastern Region?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Soso990240(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

just knw dat u are a big fat liar. Dont just lie becaus u wan to favour ur opinion,it doesnt make u a sensible being. Most of wat u wrote ar fabricated just to suit ur point. Eg, u said Nzeogwu carried out a coup wit Igbo Generals,big fat lie. First,most of the soldiers involved in the coup are Junior Army officers.secondly,most of them were Northeners(Hausa) soldiers. Stop deceiving people.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.