Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS (66927 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by kingzizzy: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
This news made my day. That guy is a hero!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by B69U: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
obailala:
Frustrated Jonathanian turned IPOB youth disturbing the peace everywhere. I watched the video of the event and it was a boring re-enactment of the Orubebe scene.

As a yoruba man, dont u think ur energy will be better spent on yoruba issues?

If ur looking for reasons why Africa is backward look no further, here is the reason in front of you.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by bamdexfarms(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
u these people are just confused. I wonder who u all will vote for if Rochas is made d presidential candidate of the APC. then u people will start singing a different song.

U all are confused!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Soso990240(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.
just knw dat u are a big fat liar. Dont just lie becaus u wan to favour ur opinion,it doesnt make u a sensible being. Most of wat u wrote ar fabricated just to suit ur point. Eg, u said Nzeogwu carried out a coup wit Igbo Generals,big fat lie. First,most of the soldiers involved in the coup are Junior Army officers.secondly,most of them were Northeners(Hausa) soldiers. Stop deceiving people. Okotie-Eboh is from wia? Rub.bish.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Honza27(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by DauraDullardo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
checkolatunji:
Did I hear you say "Our Oil Wealth?" OLE na hin you be. since when SS oil don become SE oil?

1. Tell me which SE state is currently producing oil?

2. When your so called Biafra hero contested for president, did you foolish followers vote him?

Oloshi, Oyinara, Ewu
Three South-East states are currently collecting 13% Derivation. There's also oil in Anioma and Igbo parts of Rivers. How come about that? Are you going to kill yourself because of it? Alot of you are ignorant and daft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by onyipetersblog(f): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmm..Okorocha, Imo state citizens are not happy with u
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by bamdexfarms(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
saintfieldcastro:
We are not one. God created us different. A Yoruba man has nothing in common with an Igbo man. Hausa and Yoruba can continue with one Nigeria. As for us(ss/se) we don't belong here right from time immemorial.

point of correction, SE alone!!!.. if u think SS will support ur cause, u are in for a shocker!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you supported the disruption of the town hall meeting in New York against Diezani by that yoruba guy in 2011 and then talk against this one!
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by mynd1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.
God bless u abundantly sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by B69U: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
ilawanson44:
Hypocrisy is when you supported the disruption of the town hall meeting in New York against Diezani by that yoruba guy in 2011 and then talk against this one!

God bless u .

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by DauraDullardo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
duchess02:
pls just one question for u,y were d igbo people not agitating for Biafra dis much under GEJ,y under PMB?
Because everything has its time and it's season. Now is the time...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by jelal007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
And yet their actions are largely PEACEFUL according to al-jazeera. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by B69U: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
jelal007:

peaceful protest not your northern and south west cannibalistic tendency.

Dont make me post pictures of Yoruba and Hausa lagos murders this week. Or all the murders commited by the cannibals up north.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by KissCODE(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Xposer:
this is very shamefull
which part of what this guy did is shamefull?
To me the shamefull thing here is inviting Rochas to Chartan house. The state of Imo State is appaling. Rochas has destroyed the state with his visionless style of governance.
Every major road in Imo state has been under construction since 2011. He has cursed more hardship on our people than any governor befor him.
His fake free education policy is depriving our youths of admision into Imo state owned institutions.
I dont care about IPOB members but this guy was just bold enough to confront the hypocricy of the whites. Why would they invite Rochas? What legacy is he leaving behind in Imo state. These white guys are only interested in inviting anybody who can bribe them enough.

Too bad for this world.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by justice2016: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
jelal007:

He was just demostrating. I dont see any thing violent .Okorocha guys made it a bit violent buy attacking him

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by obailala(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
B69U:

As a yoruba man, dont u think ur energy will be better spent on yoruba issues?

If ur looking for reasons why Africa is backward look no further, here is the reason in front of you.

Piss off... No time to respond to humans with your level of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by paechocs(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
when I was professing on Rocha's to be voted out IMO ppl was like ; he is our Messiah and he's working. what's happening now...okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Demslayers: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
[s]
months:

Bros, if am IPOB then the whole igbos are IPOB.

Y insult and fight with me, wen u can easily go ur own way?

I never knew Niggas are like bitches until now.

Many People will die, but ultimately we will all go our ways, as it was before the arrival of the British.

#stop the homosexuality mentality, we were not created together.
[/s]

Whats wrong with this one? You insult my tribe and you talking about insulting you. Cant you see the trash you wrote up there, why flock to my region if you want to be alone. We are not holding you, stay in your erosion ravaged region and stop di2sgracing yourself everywhere. Shameless people.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by obailala(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
months:

Is it clear now that nobody is sponsoring anything?

Since 1960s igbos have watched Hausa and Yoruba take turns as President.

We dont want President again, we want freedom from colonialism and oppression.

We want to stay our own.
We would have had an Igbo president in 2015 (or at worst, 2019) if only GEJ's emergence did not break the PDP's rotational presidency in 2011. You and I know the largest ethnic block that supported the GEJ presidency in 2011. For this particular reason of an Igbo presidency, ex-senate president Ken Nnamani shouted his lungs out discouraging the breaking of the PDP rotational principle, the then PDP chairman Vincent Ogbulafor also lamented the threat to the Igbo presidency but what happened? The warnings of both men were shoved aside; in fact, a 2001 corruption case against Ogbulafor was dug up, he was blackmailed, booted out of the chairmanship position and relegated to the background for life.

Today we all know the result of that singular political miscalculation of 2011, but here we are now, blaming 'other tribes' for this misfortune and calling for a divorce. And to make matters worse, the activities of the IPOB sect has just taken the Igbo nation back to 1970.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by africanusvu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Catham house again.most violent revolutions in history starts frm coment made by world leaders here.if Biafra isue av reach d stage of boldly atacking a speaker at cathan house again.then nigeria and in deed africa isnt too far frm another shocker.quote me

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by celebration76: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
He never see anything
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ofedegbe(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Soso990240:
just knw dat u are a big fat liar. Dont just lie becaus u wan to favour ur opinion,it doesnt make u a sensible being. Most of wat u wrote ar fabricated just to suit ur point. Eg, u said Nzeogwu carried out a coup wit Igbo Generals,big fat lie. First,most of the soldiers involved in the coup are Junior Army officers.secondly,most of them were Northeners(Hausa) soldiers. Stop deceiving people. Okotie-Eboh is from wia? Rub.bish.

Okotie-Eboh is an itsekiri man from western nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by DauraDullardo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
PBundles:
Let me let you in on a historical secret that is always forgotten when ppl talk of the Biafra war and Ojukwu. The main reason (yes there was killing going on and pogroms but.....) Ojukwu had problem with Gowon was seniority. You see after Ironsi was killed in accordance to army procedure the most senior should have taken over which should have been Ojukwu and not Gowon. That was the real beef.
Really? Ojukwu was the most senior and not the cowardly Yoruba man that ran away to London So much for your vast knowledge of history.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by emmydarl(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Tkester2:
One thing I love about this Biafan iss, is the kind of unity it is creating amongst the IGbos. Thankfully we are beginning to close in ranks and act as a one indivisible people. This is the single most important reason why I will remain grateful to IPOB. They have done a great Job.

Back to the topic, I see IPOB winning this race. What they have achieved in the past 9months non-violently, even the entire Nigeria has not been able to achieve it in their lifetime.

Number one talk of the century that got my attention. Kudos.....I see greater achievement even in the judiciary end as they are showing to the world from which Nnamdi KANU set for them to see the real Nigeria in justice and Executive. Its just Gods doing......Don't forget in the end as the Director always say...We will win.....I would also love the part of hitting the zoo devastedly hard that can't recover from it. But would to God that the zoo will peacefully accept it peacefully that what will befall them if it get worse. I pray God change their heart because i wouldnt want to see the hausas and yorubas that will join suffer get devastedly hit beyond repair.....may we seperate peacefully this time.
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by EasternActivist: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Demslayers:
[s][/s]

Whats wrong with this one? You insult my tribe and you talking about insulting you. Cant you see the trash you wrote up there, why flock to my region if you want to be alone. We are not holding you, stay in your erosion ravaged region and stop dosgracing yourself everywhere. Shameless people.

Sir you mean the Ms DOS??

Or director of socials grin

As for the issue you raised, Lagos is a different region altogether. That's why an Hausa can chase you to your village in Lagos and you won't do anything.

If Lagos is Yoruba like you say why didn't you bring the sophistication of developing Lagos to other farm encroachment you call states.

No wonder every Yoruba came from Lagos, which Lagos?? D one your father built?? Even if with which money??

Abeg go back to your ritualism and cannibalism no body will come for you legions in your region

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
CastedDude:
why wont they say Nigerians are criminals after this...mstcheww

Biafrans please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.