Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) (5404 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
I just dey vexxxxxxx!!!!

One babe wey I carry come house this evening, I give her food chop finish, make she gimme B.J nai she use her dog teeth gimme tribal mark for my penls.

Which kind of thing is this sef??

I nor fit sleep this night coz of the pain.

To worsen everything she say she go sleep my house, right now she wear only pant and bra dey parabulate. Anytime I see her big yansh my penls goes hard and the pain I feel from the hardness is "killing"

I nor knw weda them send am come from my village.

Just common BJ nai this girl wan kill me.
If u tell dem to watch mojography them nor go gree, them go dey form holy holy..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Greene66: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Picks of d dick....

Or i don't beleve it

4 Likes

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by McCarlito(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Picture of the wounded lion or #Adonbilivit angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mojojojo grin cheesy

Ladies pls try and watch mojography always.

2 Likes

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by glimpse33(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
STUPIDITY AT IT'S PEAK.
How Dare You Trust An Olosho With Your Ikemba

4 Likes

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by firstking01(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Rubbish
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Tocheagle(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just apply engine oil on your disk

1 Like

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by miblolo(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
That was a very fast one indeed.u stil have tym to post..it shows it wasnt too serious
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by tico1212(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
U try... ur name says it all @stupidity
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Bamidupe20(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
stupidity of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by player007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pinchur or....Gerrahia!!!!!!
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by seankay(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sometimes I'm scared of BJ cos you just don't know what's on her mind

2 Likes

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2016
I dont comment on this type of thread.

Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Good! grin
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2016
U are even lucky she didnt leave u pen1sless grin grin
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Oche211(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2016
When i check the moniker of the Op, i knw nothing meaningful will come out of the thread.
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by MzOnajin1(f): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2016
Oya, guy show us pictures now
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Ladies learn the methodology of BJ....na force i dey force my babe to give me head
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Go to his house and see it!
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by otimothy(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2016
you no thank God say convulsion no catch am when ur d....k dey her mouth.....
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by coded06(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
for real. You wan see the Gbolah
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2016
loool,this is still funny though it's a new day cheesy
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by pussypounder(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
loool,this is still funny though it's a new day cheesy
Sweetheart I love the pusssssssy in your dp...looks cute, can you send me private pictures of your sweet wet warm pussssssssssssy? wink
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
pussypounder:

Sweetheart I love the pusssssssy in your dp...looks cute, can you send me private pictures of your sweet wet warm pussssssssssssy? wink
What I say,that's all you do.
Yeah that pic is cute...
....goodbye sir.
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Loool.I keep laughin' cheesy
Re: The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Hope uve gon for HIV test son?

(1) (Reply)

Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.