Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus (5150 Views)

Please Why Do Some Ladies Have Smelling Kpekus Even After Bath? / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
The thing I noticed about smelling kpekus is that it doesn’t matter if you are beautiful or ugly as long as you don’t take care of yourself down there, your kpekus must surely smell.

Intfact, the ones you think they don’t have smelling kpekus because they are beautiful, they are the ones smelling down there

I just jam this beautiful girl last week, if someone had told me this girl Kpekus Dey smell I’d have abuse the hell out of that person. You see fine sexy girl like this you talk say her kpekus dey smell. So on this fateful day I invited the girl over to my place. After small romance and as I won enter the place, nwanne the terrible odour from that place shrink my hard gbola.

I invited another average girl over and to my greatest surprise her kpekus no smell at all.

Ladies always take care of that area abeg. Like wtf!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Rilwizy: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sorry comrade

3 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Islandboi:
The thing I noticed about smelling kpekus is that it doesn’t matter if you are beautiful or ugly as long as you don’t take care of yourself down there, your kpekus must surely smell.

Intfact, the ones you think they don’t have smelling kpekus because they are beautiful, they are the ones smelling down there

I just jam this beautiful girl last week, if someone had told me this girl Kpekus Dey smell I’d have abuse the hell out of that person. You see fine sexy girl like this you talk say her kpekus dey smell. So on this fateful day I invited the girl over to my place. After small romance and as I won enter the place, nwanne the terrible odour from that place shrink my hard gbola.

I invited another average girl over and to my greatest surprise her kpekus no smell at all.

cheesy grin
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Vitalex: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vh

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Martinsmine(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wetin u do after you know? Thats what matters

3 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by ATEAMS: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
beschäftigter Körper
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by ikeno(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Where una take dey pick these smelly kpekus girls from. Girls dem wey no kwn how to baf na to wash leg and hand then rub bleaching cream for body.

9 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rilwizy:
Sorry comrade
Asin mehnn it’s a terrible experience.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
Wetin u do after you know? Thats what matters
I just fake one call and told her she has to leave now now. Took a shower like 3 times.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
ikeno:
Where una take dey pick these smelly kpekus girls from. Girls dem wey no kwn how to baf na to wash leg and hand then rub bleaching cream for body.
Bro if you see this girl, you won’t believe she has smelling kpekus.

4 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by spontan: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Stop fornicating. Pig!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by ikeno(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Islandboi:
Bro if you see this girl, you won’t believe she has smelling kpekus.
If I jam such girl I go use cane tak flog her comot for my room. Upon how u fine reach ur kpekus cum dey smell I ll ask her.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Rexymania(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Show us pictures or we don't believe
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
ikeno:

If I jam such girl I go use cane tak flog her comot for my room. Upon how u fine reach ur kpekus cum dey smell I ll ask her.
Lol. I never jam that kind girl before for my life. She too fine pass make her kpekus dey smell. I wonder if they don’t know their kpekus dey smell or not.

4 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rexymania:
Make I show you pic of the girl way her kpekus dey smell? Are you normal at all?
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Rexymania(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Show me, let's be the judge (if she's sexy or not)

Islandboi:
Make I show you pic of the girl way her kpekus dey smell? Are you normal at all?
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Martinsmine(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Islandboi:
I just fake one call and told her she has to leave now now. Took a shower like 3 times.
this man o o o
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by MikeMicheal(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na smelly kpekus dey sweet pass.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by WeirdAlien: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Don't be too quick to judge such ladies.
As much as hygiene matters a lot, other factors are equally important:
* Diet
* Antibiotics
* Stress
* Dehydration
* Deficiency of certain nutrients
* Hormonal imbalance
* Over-hygiene
- yes. Douching with water/antiseptic or other cleaning with certain products.

You guys should read up and make research. Don't just come online to start making noise.

But it's not as common as OP is saying. He just seems to have the luck.

NB
The juice from there is always clear and light.
With infections, you get colors from white to brown. Not all infections produce a smell or colored juice. Absence of these doesn't mean there's no STI.
Stick with one partner!

5 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by IntelligentGoat: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin
No rest until you swallow infection your body go rest
You go suffer

Some beautiful girls kpekus na pit of hell or hells gate.

Devil and destroyers of male destinies.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Caleb15(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
grin No rest until you swallow infection your body go rest You go suffer
Some beautiful girls kpekus na pit of hell or hells gate.
Devil and destroyers of male destinies.

Na the dot wey buhari dey talk be this?

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by onomeabuja: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Islandboi:

So na kpekus u d drill now ABI? continue
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by IntelligentGoat: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin
Caleb15:

Na the dot wey buhari dey talk be this?
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Starhearts: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dem full nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by emperor4love(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Most are caused by infection, lik candida chlamydia

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by wonder233: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
I once met a very beautiful girl who stank so badly down there. When I told her she was angry and said that I was insulting her that no guy ever told her that. I told her, they didn't want her to get offended. I asked her if she can't smell herself, she said no. I said, well that's funny cos the smell is so strong.
Told her to get herself tested and treated for BV (bacteria vaginosis). She did, and later admitted to me the smell was gone. So I said, for you to admit the smell is gone means you actually knew it was there all along, but you felt too proud to do anything about it and foolish guys were managing it like that.

4 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by imagrg(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Seconded grin
Rexymania:

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by Earlystar698(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pictures or you go Bleep yourself grin
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by imagrg(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Stories.

A smelling kpekus is like mouth odour; no matter how you wash it, that smell would return.

It's natural with some ladies.

Believe it or not, sometimes it is erotic. I get turned on sometimes too when I am confronted with some mild odour from the kpekus. grin
WeirdAlien:
Don't be too quick to judge such ladies.
As much as hygiene matters a lot, other factors are equally important:
* Diet
* Antibiotics
* Stress
* Dehydration
* Deficiency of certain nutrients
* Hormonal imbalance
* Over-hygiene
- yes. Douching with water/antiseptic or other cleaning with certain products.

You guys should read up and make research. Don't just come online to start making noise.

But it's not as common as OP is saying. He just seems to have the luck.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by lascos912(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
they're coming for you

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by ITbomb(m): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2023
If you see girl wey her perfume wan chuk your nose, no say e dey smell
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus by nokspos: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2023
it depends on her mensural circle, most cases before or after mensuration( I'm not sure , but i think its immediately after mensuration) ... even a girl that doesn't have a smelling virginal would produce some offensive smell down there at that particular period of the month and it has nothing to do with taking care of the virginal or being dirty. its just the way God created it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.