Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. (3251 Views)

Is It Wise To Discuss Every Little Hurdle In Your Relationship With Friends? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2016
badassdude:
nah, she has always been like that for 7months now that we've been dating, i like everything about her, this is the one thing that i dont like, but as they say "everyone got a bad aspect", maybe this is her's, also she is a virgin, checked and confirmed wink, so pregnancy cant be the issue.
Virgin? Did you put and e no gree enter as per the confirmation you mentioned?cheesy

Trusting these girls is like trusting Satan to put air conditioners in hell.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Virgin? Did you put and e no gree enter as per the confirmation you mentioned?cheesy

Trusting these girls is like trusting Satan to put air conditioners in hell.
yeah, i myself cant trust anything that had bled for a week and did not die, so i didnt trust her when she said this, so i confirmed by trying to put it, but e no enter, after the first attempt because i dont have the intention of deflowering her, if really she is a virgin, so i left her alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
is not normal.. .She is a sadist....
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by seankay(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
This your babe go still cry you a river
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2016
seankay:
This your babe go still cry you a river
I see
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by craigkoel1989: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2016
mine is also like dat.the day you dont call her wahala don start.last week i purposely left a day not to call her.the next day i open my whatsapp and the first thing i saw was NA WA OOOH.U NO CALL ME THIS NIGHT.WHAT DID I DO.BECAUSE I DID'NT HAVE CREDIT TO CALL U
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
craigkoel1989:
mine is also like dat.the day you dont call her wahala don start.last week i purposely left a day not to call her.the next day i open my whatsapp and the first thing i saw was NA WA OOOH.U NO CALL ME THIS NIGHT.WHAT DID I DO.BECAUSE I DID'NT HAVE CREDIT TO CALL U
Lol, this morning another one happened, i do send her text message in the morning to tell her goodmorning, today i forgot, and the next thing she sent a text that, "no goodmorning msg abi? what have i done to you, did i offend you?" i got annoyed and replied that "in as much as i dont want you to feel bad, i have to tell you this, your attitude wont make me do new things for you, so you can be happy, you know why? if i do, i'm finished, i must continue, i must not forget, if i do, then i'm bad, babe its not cool at all" and she replied that she is sorry and wont complain over anything, and i said ok, and that was it, bros do her shakara small, it might fix her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
craigkoel1989:
Are you her first bf or better still, did she tell you, that you are her first bf?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by craigkoel1989: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
yes i am her first boyfriend.i am also d one dat disvirgined her
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
i think we share something in common, but in my case i didnt disvirgin her, i guess its because theyve not been in other relationships to see how some guys are not nice.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
is not normal.. .She is a sadist....
I am 100% sure you don't know what a sadist is.

I'm a sadist, and i never get sad.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by porchster: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
you have to take it bro... its tolerance rules
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by skywalker240(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
@ badassdude, wellcome to the league of Pet and beg her all ur life relationship/marriage.. Am a proud vice president in it.

This is what we do everyday even when we obviously aint wrong ,it simply means we are wrong.

So we appologise, beg, plead, even for their own mistake too

Could u believe a girl quarelled with her mum and expect me to appologise to her in place of her mum? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
skywalker240:
@ badassdude, wellcome to the league of Pet and beg her all ur life relationship/marriage.. Am a proud vice president in it.

This is what we do everyday even when we obviously aint wrong ,it simply means we are wrong.

So we appologise, beg, plead, even for their own mistake too

Could u believe a girl quarelled with her mum and expect me to appologise to her in place of her mum? grin
bro its annoying at times o, but wait o, Vice president? who is the presido
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by skywalker240(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
badassdude:
bro its annoying at times o, but wait o, Vice president? who is the presido
grin make we kill dat issue 4 tomorow mattaer sha
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
skywalker240:
grin make we kill dat issue 4 tomorow mattaer sha
Tomorrow don reach o.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
badassdude:
Tomorrow don reach o.
grin *scratch head and face down* We still dey do election sha
Hehehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
badassdude:
Tomorrow don reach o.
grin *scratch head and face down* We still dey do election sha
Hehehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You GUYS Gain? / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman.....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.