Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (3154 Views)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Celibacy! Are You Crazy? / Lady Reveals How Her Tribal Marks Almost Drove Her Into Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mine Is Yoruba... Not A Single Word Was Makin Sense to Me undecided ... Two Of My Friends Never Had A Note Book For it And Always Fell Asleep. I Had Note Book But It Was Never Complete Through my Schoolin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Physics

Because I disliked the teacher.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
literature and CRS too much story
I hate stories and love figures
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics

me Too Dislike My Physics Teacher. Thats Why I Had Problems With It

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
literature and CRS too much story
I hate stories and love figures
bible Stories Make Sense Na
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
bible Stories Make Sense Na

yeah for primary school and junior sec. those secondary school own dey burst my head

like narrate so so so according to Luke's account...I go just dey vex...SS2 I sorfree throw way those subject come focus on my mathematics and physics
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

yeah for primary school and junior sec. those secondary school own dey burst my head

like narrate so so so according to Luke's account...I go just dey vex...SS2 I sorfree throw way those subject come focus on my mathematics and physics

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

na True Sha
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
What else if not MATHS
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by grad2012(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
I hated Further Math's o mheeeeen It just gave me serious headache.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by ifex370(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
F maths na angry
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Agriculture....
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics

lol..that was my best subject then cheesy

to op..it was literature. ..nothing was making sense to me,,the old man was not helping matters sefsad
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Stevengerd(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:
Mathematics Chemistry Physics Agriculture....
Hahaha.. wetin remain den

2 Likes

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mathematics, I managed to credit it in ssce. I swear that subject hard for me.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by patosky3310(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:
Mathematics Chemistry Physics Agriculture....
My best subjects
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics

one of my favorite subjects
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics Because I disliked the teacher.

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by iamJ(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
further maths
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hahaha.. wetin remain den
grin grin
Biology
English
Govt
Literature
CRS
Commerce
Economics
All my secondary school teachers had one problem all the other..
Funny thing is, I can't forget any thing about them, from my junior sec to my senior sec... I can say a thing or two about them...
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Physics....i got good grades at it but I hated it so much which is weird considering how much i love maths
Also hated history....ugh
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics Because I disliked the teacher.

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maths embarassed once the teacher enters class automatic headache comes.

Igbo language was for copying notes or sleeping, cos I never understood what the teacher said.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Agriculture....

only you? cheesy cheesy...............you must be one of dem typical purest art students cheesy cheesy

remove agric and you'd get my best 3 subjects then cool................anyways did you hate them or they just didnt click
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
I hated chemistry cos of d teacher...I still hate it now
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Economics ... those graphs irked me out
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

to op..it was literature. ..nothing was making sense to me,,the old man was not helping matters sefsad
if You No Like Physics Who Won Like Am... Chemistry Is A Sweetheart
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

only you? cheesy cheesy...............you must be one of dem typical purest art students cheesy cheesy

remove agric and you'd get my best 3 subjects then cool................anyways did you hate them or they just didnt click
dude got my favorite subjects too cheesy you're just nerdy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

No wonder you've got that Rihanna forehead undecided

Too much book dey inside grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Mathematics, I managed to credit it in ssce. I swear that subject hard for me.
i Hate Maths O i No go Lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In Hot Romance ( Watch Video) / I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / Is My Relationship Still Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.