Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,291 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl (2471 Views)

Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) / At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Kingsasian(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
xtervaganza:
grin grin grin grin grin

No mind am

When we de give am advice from experience then he say we be hater. gringrin grin
Abi o. Laugh wan finish me this morning when I see the thread
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by omron(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Why are you soo obsessed with this girl OP

From what i can see, you sold yourself cheap
You bought her all this gift and you lost your value
You did not even make her want you, and now you're wondering why she never loved you.

Just mend your damn heart and move on, and i hope you've learnt? That not every girl will fall for your materialism trickery, i hope to God you've learnt your lesson that personality is very important.

Here is an abstract lewd image of pepe and wojack. To console you
Thanx man.. Best advice so far
U are really intelligent
That was exactly what I think happens....
She does ask me material things every time which I did not resist..
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by omron(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aremu01:
It's painful but I feel ur pain. I think ur mistake is getting too intimate and showing her how much you love her.

Jus let her go. She is not interested. Heartbreak is painful but u have to survive it bro.
Girls are plenty
thanx bro I really appreciate your candid advise
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by chubbyswit(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
op u couldnt even wait for 2wks to elapse and were already targeting her kitten? Sorry bro u were infatuated and in lust not love thats why she fled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Hilarious And Perfect Punishment For Rapist / My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive / If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Something Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.