Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! (939 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Housewife In Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by deepchocolate: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by nicerichard05: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
h,mmmmmmm
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by immortalcrown(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Make I address the first issue first. Why you dey claim say you dey US?

2 Likes

Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by wolfgangg(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Stop dating broke ladies!!!
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
NAWAO

MY EYES ALMOST FALL COMOT CUZ OF BLUNDER

OP....U BERRA DUMP D BITCHh BEFORE WE SEE ANOTHER THREAD ON FRONT PAGE TITLED=A Nigerian base UK guy killed by girlfriend

"RIP" THOSE WORDS NO DE MY FONE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
So, I'm actually confused.

undecided What exactly do You want us to Tell You?
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by KingRex1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
couldnt complete the story mehn
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by osesology(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nigga, you are on a looooong tin!

2 Likes

Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Maybe she is trying to make you jealous.

Ow about spying on her a lil
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by Emodeee: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
I nvr knew sinaj get boobs like this. Hmmmmm, so TASTY, I think it's about TIME.
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by Coolgent(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
The only thing i wil say is you should quit as soon as possible.
Hmm Gold diggers everywhere!
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Don't you think you already have the answer right in front of you?

The love is one sided and it's a certain recipe for failure

1 Like

Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by deepchocolate: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
osesology:
Nigga, you are on a looooong tin!

Please tell me more na...
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by deepchocolate: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaybee3:
Don't you think you already have the answer right in front of you?
The love is one sided and it's a certain recipe for failure

Jaybee... The way this babe introduce me to everyone. And cry one time when i was fed up and call for a break up is so puzzling.
But that thing that she tried to giving someone else a chance and the way she act so strange lately is killing me.
And for the fact that she cant be pregnant , my mom dont even wanna hear it .
Chaiiii..
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by MRBrownJ: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
bro, the minute she told you that she "almost" got fukced by someone when you guys broke up, should have been your cue that this babe dont give a fukc about you any longer, and you are just a way to get by. your r/ship will never be the same and you might as well dump this deceitful woman.
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by deepchocolate: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:
bro, the minute she told you that she "almost" got fukced by someone when you guys broke up, should have been your cue that this babe dont give a fukc about you any longer, and you are just a way to get by. your r/ship will never be the same and you might as well dump this deceitful woman.
Hummm...Thanks bro . This is so painful .!!!
My sister is even telling me that , the fact is she can not tell me point blank she has someone.
So she told me the truth half way , which probably explain her arrogance.
Why dont she focus on the one she almost dated and leave me alone. It hurt !
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by MRBrownJ: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
deepchocolate:

Hummm...Thanks bro . This is so painful .!!!
My sister is even telling me that , the fact is she can not tell me point blank she has someone.
So she told me the truth half way , which probably explain her arrogance.
Why dont she focus on the one she almost dated and leave me alone. It hurt !

because she hasnt got someone concrete yet (maybe they just started dating etc), so she still uses you until she finds and settles for someone else
Re: Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! by MizTyna(f): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
immortalcrown:
Make I address the first issue first. Why you dey claim say you dey US?

Lmfao! Why evils? Just advise the bro jor

(1) (Reply)

7 Character Traits That Prove You Are Dating A “damaged” Woman / Is This A Bad Habit In A Relationship? / What Should I Do About The Discomfort I Feel Around My Friend's Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.