Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. (870 Views)

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. by Pinkybush: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
The plight of Women who complains about their partners with "LONG and WELL-ROUNDED" joystick have come to my notice, and I'm here to give a lasting solution.

Such women should always make use of Google, by searching for other women whose husbands have a needle-like joystick. And if found one, should exchange her husband to that lady. The same goes to women with a wide virgina, whose partners' joystick doesn't fit theirs.

By so doing ladies would be able to do check and balance in the size of joystick.

Try this and thank me later. Goodluck!
Re: SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. by Opistorincos(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pinkybush:
The plight of Women who complains about their partners with "LONG and WELL-ROUNDED" joystick have come to my notice, and I'm here to give a lasting solution.

Such women should always make use of Google, by searching for other women whose husbands have a needle-like joystick. And if found one, should exchange her husband to that lady. The same goes to women with a wide virgina, whose partners' joystick doesn't fit theirs.

By so doing ladies would be able to do check and balance in the size of joystick.

Try this and thank me later. Goodluck!

bro this shii aint funny a bit
Re: SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. by andreernest28(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ladies talk again,LADIES solve dis for me i will be very greatful.why is it dat once a lady get married and start having children her sex life changes immediately?

1 Like

Re: SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. by Pinkybush: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

bro this shii aint funny a bit
havn't u been hearing as women complain abt their partners joystick? I mean the same person she has been with for the past 4-5 yrs and suddenly start complaining or seek divorce as not having been satisfied sexually.
Re: SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. by skywalker240(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
some ladies like it, some dont.

Bottomline is, if it is too big, they have to adapt with time and if its too small for their liking then they upgrade to a bigger johnsson or encourage their man to upgrade and increase the size afterall some ladies like it when its hittin their cervix so hard some even wish it can come out of their mouth as johnsson pass through puna..

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Advice (matured Minds Only) / For Those Having Trust Issues / Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.