Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (55012 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Dahveydson(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol trust me it's for the best dear.

Hope you put it up again soon, because it prompted my following. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Unfortunately according to wiki..a date is a specific day in the world's calender while dating is pure romance between two people.

But for offline friendship,i actually extended a hand of friendship and we are already friends offline.
wow.. I tot u said u two are friends offline?

Phew...
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Zelex9(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Jaydenphoenix:

I do understand you but I feel it applies to both men and women.
I think it's best to just find your level n decide once you see certain traits.
Oh and never borrow someone what you can't afford to give.
Cheers....

Summed up my views entirely.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Dahveydson(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
I was oblivious to the drama unfolding on this thread shocked

And having discovered that now, I must say I have really bad timing. sad
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by shulamitewoman(f): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Mehn jade u got dem dere..so many fake lives here in lagos..sum1 u just met 4d first tym wil start askin questions like how is ya company's pay like?..do u stay alone? So many stupid questions..gosh dey make d gold digging so obvious..only few are real..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by nikkypearl(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Icecream4U:
fine girl cool
Where do you live?
Where do you work?
You get car?

I need to know all these Cos I'm about to fall in love kiss
@op..see one gold digger for here ! grin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Mehn jade u got dem dere..so many fake lives here in lagos..sum1 u just met 4d first tym wil start askin questions like how is ya company's pay like?..do u stay alone? So many stupid questions..gosh dey make d gold digging so obvious..only few are real..

Lol too bad my dear, too bad.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
franklin2001:
Give you home a nice and classy look with beautiful canvas frame. affordable and with a clock. For request call or whatsapp 08036604142

How much are these frames please? Do u stay in lagos?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
nikkypearl:

@op..see one gold digger for here ! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Dahveydson:

Hope you put it up again soon, because it prompted my following. smiley

Don't always believe what you see online o!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by talktonase(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
Well, Gold digging is originally a male profession. so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

While that is being said, Sorry about the mediocre guys you are attracting into your life. It should however give you a clue as to what kind of person you are. birds of the same feather unsurprisingly flock together.
gold digging has been a profession for centuries.wondering why many people are just finding out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Dahveydson(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Don't always believe what you see online o!

You brazenly defended your status on your first thread.

So it's all lies? cry sad
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

I would have ignored a dummy like you but lemme reply you as a bush uncultured lady! The thread doesn't in anyway insinuate prost.titution except u the certified okpo here! Seems you'v done okpoism your entirely life so it's so easy for you to call someone who would feed your entire household one. You can now take your okpo infested maggot brain off my thread, before you drag others into your okpoish level, bush brat.

U can't feed any body lemme jus share dat secret wit u,but as for d rest insult oya continue cos I won't support it wen one calls me dat name,wich I can't even be I be guy self......oya enjoy urself
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by shulamitewoman(f): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Amelian:
Op, U are kinda right in some cases... another way of separating the gold diggers from the real sincere one is this:
Firstly, if U stay alone be sincere about it But U have to know his own place first. And thats where U catch the gold digging ones.. they will come up with excuses that he lives with his parents or elder brother, so coming over is kind of complicated.... undecided really?
At your age? And yur talking trash about marriage? undecided..
I see.....dear, such guys? Abeg run!..cause U can't get hold of them at anytime.. they breeze into Yur life and breeze out when their plot don over ready.

Secondly, yea if U have a car as a lady. Its not Yur fault U work over the edge to be comfortable and achieve certain things in life. But if he requests for the car keys and expect U to take a bus or bike to work and back home? shocked... my dear run for your dear life... the gold digging is like a placard on his forehead.. for Christ sakes how inhuman can he be? And if U fall for such trick? Mehn, the babe needs to be taken for deliverance..

Thirdly, if he stylishly complains about money and ask for loan to backup his biz? Babe, U r not a bank neither are U thrift and saving commercial bank... let him know the bills too, U have piled up waiting for U to clear up in rents and other stuffs. angry. And say eeyah, don't worry I will always pray with U... my God will do it for U in Jesus name.. as soon as U tell him Yur own financial problems, anytime he brings his own up... trust me he won't disturb U anymore for huge sums of money..

And lastly, please don't send unclad pics no matter how.much U love him cause he will definitely use it against U.. be sensible... if he persists on unclad pics, my dear.. block him from Yur chats.. and bye bye to good riddance.. in my own case I have a reputation to protect sorry, I can't send it.. if my sexy pose with clothes In pics, are not OK with U, Abeg shift! No time to waste!.

Working class ladies shine Yur eyes and be smart, so you are not left broken emotionally and financially.. with time, the good sincere guy will come around U.. who doesn't need a dime from U but simply your company and trust.
Its well...
thank you jaree..u ve said it all..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
Toks2008 I just feel these lengthy explanations ain't necessary! U attracted to my level of IQ right? Fine I get what you trying to say but mind you there was never anywhere I indicated you were tripping. I haven't even thought about such, this is a faceless forum, we haven't met, you don't know me so I really don't know why u emphasising on the "oh i'm not tripping,its her IQ, if she ain't interested in friendship I walk out". Mind you before joining this forum I made up my mind not to associate with ANYBODY offline! And I haven't changed that. I broke that rule and gave you a private call. You must understand that this friendship u talking about is gonna be at my own pace and if u ain't patient enough.....well too bad, I don't rush things. I'm quite disappointed with the way u'v been going on and on here, I really don't understand where this is coming from. Anyway i'm a very private person, we have brought this issue to the public enough, I would call at night to thrash things maturedly.

Calm down my lady,no problem and we have not crossed the line in anyway by discussing this publicly.

Just add me on watsup and let me do the calling. .i prefer to call while you save your call credit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
okpo
Hahahahahahaha. So you mean Jadekitana is the head, Okpo Department, Asotime Nigeria Limited?

Ahhhhh, you mean she is also a kolo? Like she is a mad woman?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2016
firstking01:
yeah, we ph dudes are always contented with what we have...
Despite all your hunting here no transgendered has agreed to date you.

Continue licking their asses here.

Mumu!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by LanrexBaba(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Nu
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
franklin2001:
Give you home a nice and classy look with beautiful canvas frame. affordable and with a clock. For request call or whatsapp 08036604142
Can you come to benin city? i wanna know here before i dial out your number and call you.

I desire a "vikings ship" pics. Is it possible to get it?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Despite all your hunting here no transgendered has agreed to date you.

Continue licking their asses here.

Mumu!
who be this kwa?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
firstking01:
who be this kwa?
Stop licking female ass here on nairaland because its not a guarantee for free pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ojay2053(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Questions are meant to be asked, besides he who ask knows better. Many guys out there don't want a girl that'll be pest in there live, they want babe that can be able to take care of herself, hence such random question arise. No guy wants a broke girl.

As for me, I don't need no girl's dime, just be able to take care of yourself, then we are good to go.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by firstking01(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Stop licking female ass here on nairaland because its not a guarantee for free pvssy.
see in mouth like "stop licking female ass here on nairaland", whatever i do here ends here niggarundecided,,,and for the records, i post the way it is in my heart without taking any sights of both gender, if you where too learned all you gotta do is come prove jadekitana is wrong since you are a guy that based in lagos...i 've heard these stuffs abt most lagos guys but i never believed it, if she was refering to dudes in ph quickly i woulda qouted her wrong esp the way she generalized it, so, next time check well before you qoute peope except you are a male golddigger yourselfgrin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by queenaisha(f): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
titosantana:

cheesy
See kung fu master o

hehe not exactly,buh i know a thing or too above doing some serious damage in forbidden places
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by shulamitewoman(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
cybriz82:
She z right..some dude hating on her thread cus truth hurt....
I owe u one bottle of champagne bro...lol

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Some people would be drinking panadol over trivial things yet they would book space in my thread for hours! You would begin to wonder if they created the thread, they be replying every comment smh. Idleness can really cause a lot of misbehaviour!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
thanks kiss wat u up to dis mornin
Nothing much.
Wen dem go 'un-ban' u
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
Nothing much.
Wen dem go 'un-ban' u
next week Thursday
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
next week Thursday
shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
lol its nofn.... i'm stil here baby
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
firstking01:
see in mouth like "stop licking female ass here on nairaland", whatever i do here ends here niggarundecided,,,and for the records, i post the way it is in my heart without taking any sights of both gender, if you where too learned all you gotta do is come prove jadekitana is wrong since you are a guy that based in lagos...i 've heard these stuffs abt most lagos guys but i never believed it, if she was refering to dudes in ph quickly i woulda qouted her wrong esp the way she generalized it, so, next time check well before you qoute peope except you are a male golddigger yourselfgrin
MUMU

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.