Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54829 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
that island na die shocked. That's why I hardly roll with em.

Lol
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Op this piece is the best!
Dudes love callin' chicks gold diggers
But you've shown there are prospectors amongst them!!!!

My dear its what's happening now, it's all a game! Like I keep saying everybody needs to be smart, nobody wanna be played these days smiley Btw what happened to queenvalerie moniker, this one makes you masculine.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
so why d moniker hate.u2? wink seems u were somewhat pissed wen creatin it
A divine call from ME cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
A divine call from ME cheesy
lol nutty...

Only if u knew who'd chatn wid... cool

I stay in lag sha.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
lol nutty...

Only if u knew who'd chatn wid... cool

I stay in lag sha.
shocked shocked

Are u Don Jazzy shocked
I'm in love with dat dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

My dear its what's happening now, it's all a game! Like I keep saying everybody needs to be smart, nobody wanna be played these days smiley Btw what happened to queenvalerie moniker, this one makes you masculine.
Lady,if I didn't think you ah'ight
I'd rip you ta pieces for that last part grin.....
.......Nothin' still have the moniker just wanted a name change.
....wanted ta be the highest ruler!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked

Are u Don Jazzy shocked
I'm in love with dat dude cheesy
I can b anyone u want me to b cool
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ah so much Love this jadekitana

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leriebloom:
Girls arent the only gold diggers, we have guys who play the same game of digging grin

me i am a learner here oo, so we have gold digging and diggging grin grin grin grin xxxx hmmm
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
I can b anyone u want me to b cool
Just say you are don jazzy cheesy. Cefinis!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
ur buttlicking is on a serious level
As innn guy u killed and nailed it, what was that man, am disapointed, yes we guys in lag are more likely to want to hustle more, some live the fake lives, some do what OP said, the pressure is there but it is down to be contended with what u have and having a mind of your own not with the crowd and this usually affect with self esteem issues tho..

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hahah grin ok then
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
that island na die shocked. That's why I hardly roll with em.

Ah!! shocked shocked My angry angry babe has killed me out in the open... grin grin grin grin sad embarassed
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ah!! shocked shocked My angry angry babe has killed me out in the open... grin grin grin grin sad embarassed
I yam not lying nah
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
THe chickens are finally coming home to roost
what a woman can do a man can do better
For years women did the digging and other chics thought it was okay
Now it has come full circle Hahahahaha

but OP the men not only dig from the women they dig from fellow men
esp ABJ boys
U see them in the club. When they catch Ur eye they come over wanna share your booze with you
Become all chatty. If they dare know Ur house thats it. ALways coming checking Ur fridge going on your Xbox
Every weekend they have a place they want to show you. those guys know every happening club in town
The worst of them will bring their babes along. Tell the girl some sh** like you guys are cousins or close family friends
Some shameless ones willl even lie to the girl that they are the ones paying the rent and U are a squatter.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by AlexCk: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
The phrase "Lagos guys",
I feel it some oo, not all of us oo.

The truth is some guys shaaa, not just lag, or whatever state they are from, same thing girls.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by DemiGoddess(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
What a woman can do,a man can do even much better...if thats a way of gettin 'em stingy gals to lose money then I totally support.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
Just say you are don jazzy cheesy. Cefinis!
i"m Don jazzy. Hello.. wink
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
i"m Don jazzy. Hello.. wink
hi
I'm ur baby mama.
Remember dat 9t
Well, a baby pop out
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
hi
I'm ur baby mama.
Remember dat 9t
Well, a baby pop out
so u cheated on me eh hateu2.. angry it's over.

Cutehector!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
so u cheated on me eh hateu2.. angry it's over.

Cutehector!
it can't be over baby cry cry
Dat was a long tym ago, I never knw u nah.
Don't let my 'ex' make jest of me cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Gebbson007(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

Cc lalasticlala my boo please push this thread to fp, let nairaland ministry grow!
now DAT we re paying u ladies in Ur coin u dey vex smh

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
it can't be over baby cry cry
Dat was a long tym ago, I never knw u nah.
Don't let my 'ex' make jest of me cry
i'm not confortable datin ladies who got deep crush for celebrities... phew. Wen I should be ur one and only celebrity
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

And, for some odd reason, you think a name change psyches you up enough to feel like royalty? You're obviously a teenager whose perspective of the world are as padded as Alice's when she traversed the mythical landscape of Wonderland.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
i'm not confortable datin ladies who got deep crush for celebrities... phew. Wen I should be ur one and only celebrity
cry cry
That's was then cry.
Smellymouth, help me beg my boo biko
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry
That's was then cry.
Smellymouth, help me beg my boo biko
I forgive u. cool

I was banned recently tho
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
THe chickens are finally coming home to roost
what a woman can do a man can do better
For years women did the digging and other chics thought it was okay
Now it has come full circle Hahahahaha

but OP the men not only dig from the women they dig from fellow men
esp ABJ boys
U see them in the club. When they catch Ur eye they come over wanna share your booze with you
Become all chatty. If they dare know Ur house thats it. ALways coming checking Ur fridge going on your Xbox
Every weekend they have a place they want to show you. those guys know every happening club in town
The worst of them will bring their babes along. Tell the girl some sh** like you guys are cousins or close family friends
Some shameless ones willl even lie to the girl that they are the ones paying the rent and U are a squatter.

Hahaha that's quite serious, I can bet those ladies get laid in your apartment thinking it's their boos apartment. Such guys don't dream big cos their mentality is restricted to cheating others!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
But girls in the entire Nigeria do what the op described on a daily basis and people said its normal, how a guy does it and it made frontpage, are those mods bribed before you make fp? I've come across threads concerning gold digging girls and it didn't make FRONTPAGE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Caringguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ah so much Love this jadekitana

Me love you too cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Kgdavid(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

shocked your papa must be really rich to be playing gulf o smiley
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jonathan2787:
But girls in the entire Nigeria do what the op described on a daily basis and people said its normal, how a guy does it and it made frontpage, are those mods bribed before you make fp? I've come across threads concerning gold digging girls and it didn't make FRONTPAGE

Oooops lemme go and check! I never knew the thread made frontpage
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Leriebloom(f): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Them full island living fake life.
lolz. Nairaland guys should know that there are male oloshos too. Try and be careful so you wont get bagged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.