Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54937 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Sunnypar(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Their likes are globalgolden, andycase55 and ladycomfort..... They seek flashy, rich men and end up being duped. Check them out.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Marlvin(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Are you still here? I thought I told u to go and ride tire with your dirty pant? Be derailing you hear!

ma'am it's called 'tyre ' not 'tire'
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Marlvin(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha.. DEE, me, do e-fight? I no get strength ooo...

I shaaa wish you luck...

I no forget you jor...I went down east for my mum's burial, so I was away for a while...no worry shaaa, I go beep you..grin

nwa mara mma, ihe nkea dikwa nwute eziokwu . Accept My sympathy, May The Good Lord bless her soul. #kasie inugo .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
Kai they r always lonely tongue

On the contrary,we always choose to be yet we socialize easily but we just enjoy being in our own world most times.

That is why i am very careful with who i roll with..its not about pride but that is who i am.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
dokyOloye:
d rubbish girl de obviously feel "too tight" about herself, meanwhile, she just an average Joe.
phew. In her teens I know. Well kids now hav access to d Internet.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Smellymouth: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
it can't be over baby cry cry
Dat was a long tym ago, I never knw u nah.
Don't let my 'ex' make jest of me cry

grin grin

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by yuppies112: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
ourchoice:
You know what I am talking about: u are telling LIES young lady! Quit lying!!!! Lies aren't good!

How much do u have that a guy would want to borrow

You only created this thread to market your expired self, you know it!

Only jobless, foolish guys would send u PM because of this nonsense u typed here.

How many Nigerian guys accept gift from ladies to talk of borrowing to disappear

In fact, how many Nigerian ladies have enough or do agree that they have money to talk of lending a guy

Liar!!!
well done brother I thought as much From my own understanding that woman is a gold digger too... She came here to advertise her lonely self she opened a thread about the advantage of dating a tall girl and she also wrote on this post how tall and beautiful she is..... Well she need all the advertisement cos she is getting old..... She should be 35+ from her pic.... Just don't mind her.... She is so frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
phew. In her teens I know. Well kids now hav access to d Internet.

One certain advanced asslicker due to inferiority complex once uploaded a pic of his fat shapeless self and big head in a borrowed car just to get cheap likes! I think I saw that pic somewhere, can't remember the thread! Do you know him? I think you do actually.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin
hahahahaha.. see am.. winch.. she is still my baby boo u knw
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by sulmeza(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2016
dis gal is being given too much attention i swear...she's onli a joker trying to bkum relevant......
if any lady attracts onli dos kinda guys, then she needs to look inward nd rebrand herself...a lot is wrng wit her...
btw dis gal reminds me of one troublesome gal here on nl (I...e..ny)...both of them reason alike...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha.. DEE, me, do e-fight? I no get strength ooo...

I shaaa wish you luck...

I no forget you jor...I went down east for my mum's burial, so I was away for a while...no worry shaaa, I go beep you..grin
Accept My condolence.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by olac21(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=rosalieene post=43630501]
see this mumu! Wey still dey school...
No go read your book.
hahaha, I shouldn't mention you? who mentioned who 1st and made a silly comment? u gat what u deserve.
Ur mates are busy burning midnight candle, u are busy observing boobs. Kwontinue!
you ll never learn work? you don't knw wat d future hold for you. so ppl learning handwork are fools abi. You just proved how childish you are [/quote

Ode ni e I swear!anyway it shows how demented you're!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by olac21(m): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Ode ni e I swear!anyway it shows how demented you're
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by donbenedict(m): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Cutehector or whatever you call yourself, I noticed u always first to rush into my threads,is that a sign of boredom or joblessness? Now let's make things clear, I don't like you, your opinion is as useless as the p in psychology! Don't come here derailing my thread, I can be very friendly and the same time a thorn in your flesh!I don't mention you, I never do so i'd suggest u stop following me back to back like a Hot he-goat who smells c.unts! I believe i'm clear.
Jadekitana:

One certain advanced asslicker due to inferiority complex once uploaded a pic of his fat shapeless self and big head in a borrowed car just to get cheap likes! I think I saw that pic somewhere, can't remember the thread! Do you know him? I think you do actually.
practice what u preach. cool
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Wowzer(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2016
I don't even ask ladies any of those listed questions or related question. Working or not working.... I expect nothing other than loyalty.

Don't want to know what she has and what not...as long as her panties are clean, got good hygiene, well mannered, appreciative and not a diick Swindler.

Not in my character to ask a lady for anything...Never. I have mine.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by mamajaz(f): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
Well, Gold digging is originally a male profession. so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

While that is being said, Sorry about the mediocre guys you are attracting into your life. It should however give you a clue as to what kind of person you are. birds of the same feather unsurprisingly flock together.
Sorry sir, she is not as classless as you... unlike charges they say attract.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by sensiblefolk(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

Really that bad, I do think a man that accepts money, not even talk of feeding on a woman is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by obowunmi(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Not, are becoming, ARE Golddiggers.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dhamiethekid(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2016
You are talking lyke as if its only guys r gold diggers. Wat bout d ladies? R they left out? There is nothing lyke males r bad and females r good. There is only good and bad(evil). Its nt for a specific gender. do ur research better b4 posting.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by P0intBlank(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

this one is a mentally deranged somebody....I would have loved to reply you the same way you just commented, buh I choose not to stoop to your level of stupidity...just ensure you Bleep off the mentions. thank you...

Mrs jadekitana, for the records, OKPO doesn't mean prostitution in my dialect.... it's either your level of comprehension is too low for you to ask the meaning before spewing trash with your fingers or that you are too frustrated in reality which makes you unstable to be on a public forum ... you were neither mentioned nor quoted, I see no reason for you to direct that piece of crap at me.. continue your display of stupidity on every thread... ain't gat no time for biiitches.

Relax, I feel u. I was taken aback when the OP took offense. A pure case of misunderstanding. These things happen. I have a feeling u're from a place where Okpo means money.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by EllaD101(f): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2016
What d OP said is true. Even in Abuja here. Someone you are meeting for d first time, asking u all sort of silly questions.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Aroh48(m): 2:46am On Mar 11, 2016
diva90:
This is so true. The most common question from most of these guys is "what do you do".... The moment you download your qualifications, they immediately become 'turned on'. It's so unfortunate that most men have become so lazy these days... They would rather go for a well to do woman or a big man's daughter than be submerged in a world of responsibilities. You go to many homes, women are now breadwinners, paying bills etc. Everybody wants the easy way out. The part I don't get is women who lend their boyfriends huge sums of money.... How can you take such a huge risk? guess some people only learn the hard way. As for me the words - borrow, loan, lend are non existent in my dictionary. undecided
The question what do you do for a living,is just to help you know those ladies that are endoparasite.I can't marry a liability as a wife.some ladies are just like the parasitic tape worms.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

you're not even happy somebody is showing interest in you. don't worry 35 go soon reach. na you go de volunteer info by yourself.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 11, 2016
I think everybody in lagos mines for precious metals. Its like Lagos' lifestyle.

And if they don't do it, its for lack of opportunity grin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by meetbanji(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana

I think this runs across both the ladies and guys. But that's isn't general. In as most guys want to be committed, some of ur folks have dealt a grave blow and injured a lot of hearts.

For me, I gave and did my best yet got heartbroken, yet that's not enough to make me generalize all girls are same. Whatever is urs will stay.... That's all for now.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by drnoel: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2016
menabae:
Haba that no 5 is very annoying,it brings out the real gold digging in him by asking such question,someone like me don't waste time in discarding asap

Its everywhere. Madam the issue there is not all about lagos boys as ur thread states but for people in general to be wise.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahaha.. see am.. winch.. she is still my baby boo u knw
grin

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Vikky014(f): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Toks2008:

On the contrary,we always choose to be yet we socialize easily but we just enjoy being in our own world most times.

That is why i am very careful with who i roll with..its not about pride but that is who i am.
dts cool. i'm an extrovert but mumsy is trying so hard to turn me to an introvert bt it wont work tongue
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm still amazed at how y'all believe this op @jadekitana is a female. From all indications, from his posts and comments, he's an he-human. I bet he can't prove me wrong..../And by the way Mr. Jadekitana, the way you used the word "elope" get as e be. Lol

yuppies112:
well done brother I thought as much From my own understanding that woman is a gold digger too... She came here to advertise her lonely self she opened a thread about the advantage of dating a tall girl and she also wrote on this post how tall and beautiful she is..... Well she need all the advertisement cos she is getting old..... She should be 35+ from her pic.... Just don't mind her.... She is so frustrated
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ladycomfort(f): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Sunnypar:
Their likes are globalgolden, andycase55 and ladycomfort..... They seek flashy, rich men and end up being duped. Check them out.
. Se ori o ti buru bayi. Abi aye e ti baje ni. These are the type of thieves they are talking about. They will be encouraging ladies to date a broke ass and struggle with the guy. And as a financially independent lady,youu tend to help the broke ass financially and in aLl other areas of his life. Idiot, go and work hard and stop lOoking for rich ladies to cater for your needs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Habaaaa na wa o

The frequency/recurrence of "I" in a sentence indicates the level of pride in the speaker. This is an irrefutable law.

BTW, you come copy Linda Ikeji dey take picture for gate grin , kukuma open blog

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.