Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54841 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank God I don't belong to any of the categories cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ourchoice:
with all due respect ma, all you wrote up there are concocted lies....tales by moonlight! Mills and Boom story!

You probably had one silly experience and then over blew it; usual with women- when they see a goat, it becomes a big roaring lion!

And if at all what u wrote is true, then u and your female friends/colleagues have very repulsive attitude, with too much ego and pomposity that end up attracting only gigolos....those jobless boys forming Jim Iyke and doing jerry coil.

The most hardworking, marriageable guys in Nigeria are found in Lagos....they love to be financial capable on their own before going after any girl.

I am sure, u are too pompous and those kind of ladies that daydream about dating Drake look-alike and only give attention to those jobless gigolos forming 'Mr handsome', and your kind of ladies hang out at The Place Lekki, Elegusi beach, etc....look into your life critically, u will find out y u get these kind of useless gigolos as toasters!

And you think you just made sense here? Smh this young man needs to get laid by a stripper to reset his senses. I wonder when hanging out in exotic locations became a crime abi na fela shrine we go hangout? Gerara here men

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
cybriz82:
She z right..some dude hating on her thread cus truth hurt....

Better pikin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by hadaydoyin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
na GODWIN tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Lsofdk(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Specialbaby:
why can't you mind your business?you are only compounding matters.when two ladies are exchanging words,learn to stay out of it.to think they have reached an agreement.

Too much for being an asslicker!
chai!killed and buried。

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ourchoice(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
ourchoice:
with all due respect ma, all you wrote up there are concocted lies....tales by moonlight! Mills and Boom story!

You probably had one silly experience and then over blew it; usual with women- when they see a goat, it becomes a big roaring lion!

And if at all what u wrote is true, then u and your female friends/colleagues have very repulsive attitude, with too much ego and pomposity that end up attracting only gigolos....those jobless boys forming Jim Iyke and doing jerry coil.

The most hardworking, marriageable and reliable guys in Nigeria are found in Lagos....they love to be financially capable on their own before going after any girl.

True Lagos guys hate to ask a girl for favour talk more of depending on a girl financially, ah ah....which Lagos guy does that? where in Lagos do u meet these useless gigolos u have been dating, huh

I am sure, u are too pompous and probably one those Kim Kardashian wannabe ladies that daydream about dating Drake look-alike and only give attention to those jobless gigolos forming 'Mr handsome', and your kind of ladies hang out at The Place Lekki, Elegusi beach, etc....look into your life critically, u will find out y u get these kind of useless gigolos as toasters!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Caringguy:
SECONDED

lol, caringG, lemme guess, OKPO means something different in your dialect abi?

I actually thought that some imps here had sense, buh I just realised that having all the certificates in the world does not guarantee common sense.....a pity..
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank God I don't belong to any of the categories cool

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

An me playin' with a name change
effects the lives of millions so you thought ta be a hero an save them by tellin' me this

Maybe, just maybe I'd find you worthy of a conversation when you start typing in the Queen's English like an educated black female as against the nigga-like , crack-addict way you type.

Stop portraying yourself as a _bitch and be a lady!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by SirShymexx: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aren't a few NLers in the family section like these guys?

All the obese "married" women on here have been scammed.

Can't knock the hustle cos most of these basic chics are also like that.

It's a dog eat dog world - survival of the fittest.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ourchoice(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

And you think you just made sense here? Smh this young man needs to get laid by a stripper to reset his senses. I wonder when hanging out in exotic locations became a crime abi na fela shrine we go hangout? Gerara here men
You know what I am talking about: u are telling LIES young lady! Quit lying!!!! Lies aren't good!

How much do u have that a guy would want to borrow

You only created this thread to market your expired self, you know it!

Only jobless, foolish guys would send u PM because of this nonsense u typed here.

How many Nigerian guys accept gift from ladies to talk of borrowing to disappear

In fact, how many Nigerian ladies have enough or do agree that they have money to talk of lending a guy

Liar!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Maybe, just maybe I'd find you worthy of a conversed th weation when you start typing in the Queen's English like an educated black female as against the nigga-like , crack-addict way you type.

Stop portraying yourself as a _bitch and be a lady!
Oh I'll get right on that!....
.....I so badly wanna have a conversation with a man that thunders insults down on me
As if he had the way of the hurricane .
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Bullet1234(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Better pikin
you no want my number?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
I can b anyone u want me to b cool
Who dash you donjazzy abeg shift
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by titosantana(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
queenaisha:
@Op have been in a similar situation once..kick the guy ass so hard..he is in the hosipital now critically injured..i hope he dies...FINE am not that mean i hope he doesnt die..#desperado beings
cheesy
See kung fu master o
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
ourchoice:
You know what I am talking about: u are telling LIES young lady! Quit lying!!!! Lies aren't good!

How much do u have that a guy would want to borrow

You only created this thread to market your expired self, you know it!

Only jobless, foolish guys would send u PM because of this nonsense u typed here.

How many Nigerian guys accept gift from ladies to talk of borrowing to disappear

In fact, how many Nigerian ladies have enough or do agree that they have money to talk of lending a guy

Liar!!!

O boy keep shut and stop disgracing yourself here! Where did u see I borrowed a guy money, do u think i'm foolish? Go and read the thread properly and use glasses if u can't see well. I never mentioned lending any guy any money, I only stated the questions I'm being asked everytime, do u understand now? Btw advertise where? Here? You must be kidding me! If u opportuned to join my league of friends u would change this your myopic mentality! See him pained about where we hang out. Egbon if u can't afford those places you can enrol in the university of gold diggers, you may just be lucky! Otondo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Damfostopper:
Tosyne.2much n wrist.bangle..... Food don ready.... Come and remix " Lagos Girls Are Becoming Gold Diggers"
I no just want make these ladies tag me "misogynist" cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol la cute la have no shingbain
la no talk so o, see ur ankara, see ur home at the background, la no hide the work of God o.*winks*
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ourchoice(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

O boy keep shut and stop disgracing yourself here! Where did u see I borrowed a guy money, do u think i'm foolish? Go and read the thread properly and use glasses if u can't see well. I never mentioned lending any guy any money, I only stated the questions I'm being asked everytime, do u understand now? Btw advertise where? Here? You must be kidding me! If u opportuned to join my league of friends u would change this your myopic mentality! See him pained about where we hang out. Egbon if u can't afford those places you can enrol in the university of gold diggers, you may just be lucky! Otondo
Something tells me u are a guy....the way u make use of slangs is suspicious for a lady, hmmm

Now I see...forgive my taking your thread serious in the first instance.

Keep daydreamingsmiley
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HONEY

YOU ER NOT GOING WITH YOUR SIGNATURE.

Lol ok I will stop cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh I'll get right on that!....
.....I so badly wanna have a conversation with a man that thunders insults down on me
As if he had the way of the hurricane .
Back off and cease replying me until you learn to type like you should. What's "wanna"? It's "want to".

Reserve the "wanna", "ain't ", "gotta " and the likes for your Harlem ghetto folks.

Did you skip English language classes or something? Do you even write standard essays yourself?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by whizcartel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

Well. there are three types of girls in Lagos;
The Asset: Could be beautiful or money just help her small. These girls are reasonable with finances. They dutch on dates. They help out during times of need.

The Liability: Beauty is their only asset. They are out to wreck your pockets. simple!

And The Evil Forces: These ones no fine well well. We dey use them pass time.

Depending the one that rocks your boat, choose. I have encountered all three. I still prefer assets. abeg who no like money

BUT AUNTY. YOU BE STAUNCH FEMINIST O! THE PERSON WEY BREAK YOUR @ WICKED O! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'M SEEING YOUR POST BLASTING DUDES. WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. MY FWB READ YOUR LAST POST ABOUT CAMPUS RELATIONSHIP, AND SHE ALMOST LEFT ME. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE SOME GIRLS TO PROSTITUTE SHA. EASY ON THE BASHING.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
ourchoice:
Something tells me u are a guy....the way u make use of slangs is suspicious for a lady, hmmm

Now I see...forgive my taking your thread serious in the first instance.

Keep daydreamingsmiley

Stale gist! Enjoy your evening.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha that's quite serious, I can bet those ladies get laid in your apartment thinking it's their boos apartment. Such guys don't dream big cos their mentality is restricted to cheating others!

Exactly
you, the real owner of the apartment is hardly home because Ure busy at work or at some meeting, or conference out of town
They have all the time in the world cos their goal is only to screw as many babes as possible
.. but then those are the kinda guys you babes like.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dyn1800: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aim achieved to get attention and as well haul insult on anyone that try to say anything contrary..... My dear your caption ought to read some Lagos guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Exactly
you, the real owner of the apartment is hardly home because Ure busy at work or at some meeting, or conference out of town
They have all the time in the world cos their goal is only to screw as many babes as possible
.. but then those are the kinda guys you babes like.

Not me o undecided
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
dyn1800:
Aim achieved to get attention and as well haul insult on anyone that try to say anything contrary..... My dear your caption ought to read some Lagos guys

Tried changing it, how do I do that?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol ok I will stop cheesy
.GOOD

HAFF YOU MET WITH nl MST FOOLISHs FELLA?....MRcorkk?

HIZ MAH CRUSH SHA

ION EVEN KNOW HOW I SEE AM
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ourchoice(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
dyn1800:
God bless you....the aim was to create awareness and market an expired product, that's if at all the poster is a female.....because with the way she uses slangs and abuses anyone with contrary view to hers shows why she's meeting those jobless gigolos she's ranting about....and she will end up receiving more PMs from more jobless, hungry gigolos who may end up selling her for a wrap of weed

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by flokii: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana..

d topic would have been better this way... Some Lagos guys. . . .

it's not a one party thing tho.. we have both male & female gold-diggers and Lagos is d perfect place to meet 'em with d 'high-life', 'high-class' and all that..

that's why they say... alagbari loga mugu.. meaning 'd smart will always feed on d slowpokes'

and to those hurt emotionally... m singing Justin Beiber's SORRY for ya'll right now..

biko make una sef no dey jump up and down... no be everybody go dey ur class/ level and not everyone can tolerate nonsense.

cheers
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dokyOloye: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
well not until u grow up! And act like a lady.. I hardly see grown up girls creating worthless threads like this here in nairaland. I'm not in anyway castigating you, i"m only advising u as a brother, I knw the truth hurts, buh u gotta handle it anyways, dats if u can..

Peace.

P.s, next tym try thinking deeply before u press that create a thread button k. cool
d rubbish girl de obviously feel "too tight" about herself, meanwhile, she just an average Joe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Back off and cease replying me until you learn to type like you should. What's "wanna"? It's "want to".

Reserve the "wanna", "ain't ", "gotta " and the likes for your Harlem ghetto folks.

Did you skip English language classes or something? Do you even write standard essays yourself?

calm down, she's actually not Nigerian... she's an African American...though seems she was born and breed in America... at least that's how she has been typing since I noticed her former handle....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.