Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (44478 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Mcbussy:

I waited all night at the smoothie stand, and ur here following KINGinVAHALA2 (wait o, what kinda moniker is that? lipsrsealed)....u stood me up cry
You jealous of my moniker? lol

Xup bro?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
After all has been said, i have to give it to 'Estharfabian' of all the girls on nairaland all over the different threads, she was the only one that started to defend the female gended and the Nigerian lady and along the lines, watching and reading her replies, i just had to smile and hand it to her, she knows a lot of ladies are guilty but she stood to fight for the minority, her reasons are best known to her, you stood out dear, enjoy your day esther.... wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I will soon expose Nairaland ladies.
If Una wan form for this thread say Una no dey beg for money or iphones for my inbox, i go expose ladies here.

I see some monikers that begged me for Iphone, them dey comment rubbish here.

Take your time.
Na last warning be this.

If you can remember who Babymama1 or Babyosisi is, i exposed her here and she deactivated her Nairaland account, but i warned her before i decided to put an end to her stupidity

OP you mean this Babyosisi......

https://www.nairaland.com/2183939/sad-airportpray-me
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
After all has been said, i have to give it to 'Esthärfabian' of all the girls on nairaland all over the different threads, she was the only one that started to defend the female gended and the Nigerian lady and along the lines, watching and reading her replies, i just had to smile and hand it to her, she knows a lot of ladies are guilty but she stood to fight for the minority, her reasons are best known to her, you stood out dear, enjoy your day esther.... wink
LoL!grin

Thankyou...undecided
You're such a darling! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Thankyou...undecided
You're such a darling! wink

hmmm thanks dear, so u didn't know i was a darling before abi esther... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Guy, things are hard. Go to schools in Nigeria, you will see girls toiling their hearts out as teachers for little or nothing. Go to restaurants around Nigeria, all over the country, you see chicks sweating it out.

Your hawkers, your fruit sellers, your card sellers.

A friend of mine works in her mother's provision store. She starts from seven in the morning and closes by Ten in the night. Then she has to start a long journey home.

In hotels, most of their staffs are girls. In bars, there are girls serving.

Things are hard here, what they get does not meet their challenges.

If they meet a guy online and they ask you for cash, it does not mean girls are lazy.

Cool the harsh tone.

And this is another side of the story, you are trying to justify girls and reasons but i have to agree with you on a few points tho these ladies have got to learn to be contended
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:
dnt worry abt dat..I sure knw how 2handle him...

hmmm a lady that is so sure of herself and how to handle guys, ok i would take her word for it .. wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
kamakazira:
thanks. I shall reply u in a bit.

Yes, I know a few things about U. through many investigations, I assure u.
From Facebook to Skype to instagram to Nairaland. You used the same username for all Ur social media. Its so easy to get U.

Yea, u sound like a big baby. n its cute. Ever wondered why people calling ur show compliment ur voice when they're through talking? Its angelic.

U dnt want ur profile pic in ur social media accnt coz people would recognise u.u dnt want that. U hate making friends n u like being alone. Cyberspace is like a gateway for u. U hate the attention. Dats why u moved into radio. Its also faceless as Nairaland. I get u.

More Dan u think I do.

Omg shocked she's a celebrity o.. I'm so double following.. grin Estherfabian
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ThuGnificenX: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
After all has been said, i have to give it to 'Estharfabian' of all the girls on nairaland all over the different threads, she was the only one that started to defend the female gended and the Nigerian lady and along the lines, watching and reading her replies, i just had to smile and hand it to her, she knows a lot of ladies are guilty but she stood to fight for the minority, her reasons are best known to her, you stood out dear, enjoy your day esther.... wink
I reserve my comment...
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
kamakazira:
thanks. I shall reply u in a bit.

Yes, I know a few things about U. through many investigations, I assure u.
From Facebook to Skype to instagram to Nairaland. You used the same username for all Ur social media. Its so easy to get U.

Yea, u sound like a big baby. n its cute. Ever wondered why people calling ur show compliment ur voice when they're through talking? Its angelic.

U dnt want ur profile pic in ur social media accnt coz people would recognise u.u dnt want that. U hate making friends n u like being alone. Cyberspace is like a gateway for u. U hate the attention. Dats why u moved into radio. Its also faceless as Nairaland. I get u.

More Dan u think I do.

Hello Mr CIA... grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by shulamitewoman(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmm a lady that is so sure of herself and how to handle guys, ok i would take her word for it .. wink
u again?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

OP you mean this Babyosisi......

https://www.nairaland.com/2183939/sad-airportpray-me

Yes.
She lives in Houston Texas.
Her husband is Gerald
Her daughter is Chinenye.
She came to America in 1999 and got married to Brandy and got her citizenship because she married an American, she then divorced him 2004.
Her court divorce is even online on checkmate.com
I went to their church in Houston.
I actually knew she was, her surname gave her away, i stalked her and exposed her.
She lived a fake life here on Nairaland.
I know she is back with a new account but she now lays low

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes.
Her husband is Gerald
She came to America in 1999 and got married to Brandy and got her citizenship because she married an American, she then divorced him 2004.
I actually knew she was, her surname gave her away, i stalked her and exposed her.

I believe they are 3 sides to every story, your side, her side and the real truth that has both sides.

Point is, i am sure there is more to this than all you've said, i'm too much of a psychologist to believe everything i hear from one angle, i believe everything happens for a reason and bro that was too much info, it;s her life tho, limit the things you talk about them online, not cool, i see your points tho..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:
u again?

yes dear, me again,. gave u enough time to get to know and enjoy urself ooo, hope ur enjoying the site, can't find u on there, wherr did u go shocked grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I believe they are 3 sides to every story, your side, her side and the real truth that has both sides.

Point is, i am sure there is more to this than all you've said, i'm too muc of a psychologist to believe everything i hear from one angle, i believe everything happens for a reason and bro that was too much info, it;s her life tho, limit the things you talk about them online, not cool, i see your points tho..
You want her husband's Facebook and her daughter's Instagram ??
Nigga, i don't play games

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You want her husband's Facebook and her daughter's Instagram ??
Nigga, i don't play games

Nah bro, not interested and cool off man, we ain't fighting here, i said more to the story not that ur part was entirely false.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Nah bro, not interested and cool off man, we ain't fighting here, i said more to the story not that ur part was entirely false.

That's cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I reserve my comment...
Jealousy! grin

3rdlegxxx. you're a sweetheart jaweh.kiss

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
joshsmarty:

Omg shocked she's a celebrity o.. I'm so double following.. grin Estherfabian
?? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ThuGnificenX: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Jealousy! grin

Jealous of? How many more till ur number is 99? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I'm sick and tired of seeing girls ask for money.
Anyways, i guess it ain't their fault because some senseless guys do give them large sum of money whenever they ask for it.

Why can't they just go get a job and stop putting all their responsibilities on guys.
Even if he's your boyfriend, relationship isn't a business where you get paid.

In 2009 i had no car or house and the only money i had then was about 400 thousand naira, girls were turning me down just because i was poor as a church rat
Fast forward to 2012, i traveled out of the country and today i can afford whatever i need in this world.

Now, i receive like 50 messages in my inbox from those big girls that turned me down and those that want a piece of that cake.
Where are you at ??
Can we date ??
You're so cute.
Please, give me another chance.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Can you send me some dollar.
Please, i need money.
I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers

When you are less busy, please read up on "Fallacy of Composition" you will learn a lot.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Jealous of? How many more till ur number is 99? undecided
?? shocked
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by shulamitewoman(f): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

yes dear, me again,. gave u enough time to get to know and enjoy urself ooo, hope ur enjoying the site, can't find u on there, wherr did u go shocked grin
smh
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Jealousy! grin

Esther and her guy, hope u guys are not putting me in the middle ooo, you guys should settle ur ish without involving me oooo thank u..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:
smh
Apologies dear, hope ur good and ur day is going fine
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
?? shocked

Esther, never really taken a good look at you but d way you always comment with your IDGAF comments, I like that, to think all this time, I come across that name but ignore like i do with a lot of others, just saw ur diary, a girl like me, weird ish, anyways ignore this... Keep being you..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ewizard1: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dunexxx:

man ure one rejected LOSER! Don't u get tired of being a nuisance? ure faceless dats y u can sure this much stupidity. smhh
OK bruv, you've been noticed! Seriously, you have.
Now swerve!
#Thamk you! grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by shulamitewoman(f): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Apologies dear, hope ur good and ur day is going fine
*smiles*yh
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
ewizard1:

And may God continue to replenish you. Not all these ones I read their disgusting posts!
thanks dear. God bless
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
schumastic:

hahahaha Matthew 7;7 cool
meaning
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by kaziblake(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes.
Her husband is Gerald
FBI continue undecided
Proud and arrogant.i don't blame you.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vick4rill(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
biazarre:
OK.... let's b straight here, so if a bobo is avin like 400k in naija it means he is as broke as a church rat?.... iz dat wat u mean MR OP??...... hmmmm..... dis escape from Naija guyz, u will Neva cease to amaze person.... grin
dont mind the idiat, the guy is too arrogance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.