Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43156 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
ashewoboy:

I don't believe what you wrote up there, olosho.

Stop saying you've nvr asked a guy for money.

Yeah, he is your boyfriend, he enjoys your pvssy. I'm not saying you should turn yourself to a gold digger, I'm saying when you are financially not buoyant and you are in need, you should ask him for money. Or is your boyfriend jez there to fvck you? He is your help mate also, even though you are not married.
OK ashewoboy.

Can I reply intelligent posts now ? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
N

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
OK ashewoboy.

Can I reply intelligent posts now ? undecided

Ok olosho diddydiva. What's ya real name though.

Commot dere. So what are you insinuating? Your boyfriend is unintelligent.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
boma95:

Lol cheesy
Please I need to ask you...
Why all the girls you meet are so cheap sad
Asking for bra,pant and cream money?? Lol
It seems you're a cheerful giver o
Please send me dollars too,I want to buy underwear cry
Yes, I am
Let me see your pictures first
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Btw, estharfabian, you are the most cheerful naralander, I know. Will like to see your pic, hope you don't mind?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
ashewoboy:
Btw, estharfábian, you are the most cheerful naralander, I know. Will like to see your pic, hope you don't mind?
Really? shocked

You don't think I'm A Man-hating Biîtcvh? grin

Uh....About the pic ish...that could be Arranged.

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really? shocked

You don't think I'm A Man-hating Biîtcvh? grin

Uh....About the pic ish...that could be Arranged.

No, I don't think so.

A pm is very good idea. You could jez send it to ma mail.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chinorita:
Now that's pure information grin
Lol. You can say that again.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
N

Any solid proof that person is a girl? And not a catfish
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Any solid proof that person is a girl? And not a catfish

She's actually from my village
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by maryrosz(f): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Poliporpor:
so you can afford em... have you ever thought how cheap you are too? think!!!
exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Not today
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by PussyKrook: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mhh it is you again, RichYoungNigger, sure you can afford Everything you want in this world? On less than 24k(after tax) per annum salary? Lets see what you would say if they ask for a car; not just Cream, candy,cookies, pants and bra.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Mcowubaba: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided
See ur mouth, is he owing the girl, na she send am go abroad..... U send me 2 dollars undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Mcbussy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
N

Puhahahahahahahaha grin... Now she wanna reset ur brain with sex,bro I no envy u at all.

Excess sex kills brain cells, and sometimes u pop optic nerves while ejaculating. So bro, don't call it bluff when she says she wants to reset ur brain with sex, she might have done it b4grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerian guys are smarter now.

The economy is bad, i aint giving a kobo to any woman, ever except she is my wife or my girlfriend (whom i know isnt greedy)...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Mcowubaba: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481737_pointblurmar102016132732_jpeg91dcb6456f8d43da2097d4533c5fa464

Just see this one! gringringrin

"I want to buy pant and bra, Jamb Form and other thingssssss"...

This same stùpid,broke and jobless girl will come on Nairaland to call guys broke. She will be among those supporting that guys who are in the university should not have girlfriends because she wants a sugar daddy.

She will be the one forming for the guy in her street trying to toast her, meanwhile she nor get shingbain for account.

She dey beg for dollar!

gringringrin

Op I wish you could reveal their identities, some of them could be female Nairalanders sef! grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy

Lol... Don't mind them, gold digging girls dey fear me, I AM THE SOUTHERN REGIONAL CHAIRMAN OF BROKE ASS NIGGGAS.....

Leeches everywhere, Mehn hw person go marry self, most of dis babes dey vex nowadays, how will a girl tell me to buy 2 Air conditioner for her family house, wetin her papa nd mama dey do, na me cause Global Warming grin...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vivly(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
N
So did you give her the Iphone money?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by SirDorianGray(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided

You need Brighter Grammar madam.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol u go wicked oh
skywalker240:
see their dirty mouth like stereotype,.

Nonesense!

Common simple question una no fit answer.

The guy tell u say na all girls? No be 90% out of 10% im tok?

Anyway since devil can not condem devil, a golld diggger will never condem a goldd digggeer.

Make una continu

@Op all those girls when turn u down, fvck all of them toto tear pass d way e tear and use like six to seven condoms once in every round...life is too precious to reason stds.

Make any golddd digggeerrr qoute me if she like.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by knightsTempler: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quite an interesting read.

This particular girl in question is either very smart or very stupid. Not quite sure which!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Funny thread grin

We don read the course
We don graduate
Na their way grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by sheunfemix: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mcbussy:

Puhahahahahahahaha grin... Now she wanna reset ur brain with sex,bro I no envy u at all.

Excess sex kills brain cells, and sometimes u pop optic nerves while ejaculating. So bro, don't call it bluff when she says she wants to reset ur brain with sex, she might have done it b4grin

mcbussy...
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by decode55(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chinorita:
Now that's pure information grin
Welcome to NL wink
Where in ph are you situated?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op dont blame ya...totally get it buh ya shouldn't have generalised tho.I blame millions of bloody hoes who by their actions have brought gazillons of insults to the female folks.Ashamed of some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by DipoDee: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Trash! undecided

All girls Are cheap? odinma! cool Including Your future and past female generations!

Stop stereotyping You fûcking good for nada twaát!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by queenaisha(f): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
cheap or no cheap..you are still gonna end up with a girl..who has probably open her cookie for every dick and harry!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by layla129(f): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmaoo... you actually created a thread because of girls asking for dollars to buy pant, bra, cream, jamb form and you're here generalizing?? It even shows the level you are.
Try mingling with correct girls abeg
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by queenaisha(f): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
SirDorianGray:

You need Brighter Grammar madam.
hahaha..you are so mean!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by blessedfavoured: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just swear you haven't asked for or receive money from any guy make thunder kill you now.

I don't want to generalize but where are the good ones who don't ask for money or gifts ??

I can beat my chest, i've never asked any guy for money and all my friends are the same.

One time in uni, a guy came to my hostel and saw me at the shawarma place and decided to pay for my meal. I simply said thank you.. we were not so close so i knew where he was going to. the next day he was asking me to come to his bq. i told him to come and collect his 1k back plus another 1k for his fuel. lmao i was petty as hell but i don't care.

All of my friends are like this, so i don't really know where you people meet the girls you always complain about.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by blessedfavoured: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
lmao Bleep for 2 months for 150k
2k5 per day!

savage
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ewizard1: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
99 out of 100 is null & void.his headline says "why are girls so cheap" last time i checked thats called generalising.
But he didn't say "Why are all girls so cheap?"

Besides, he said "girl", what if you are a Lady? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.