Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43232 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lol. And that's supposed to make me melt?
Hell, I'm used to being liked, you know.
He's cocky? cheesy
Ha! even better!grin

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Girls throwing pusssy at a married guy like me.

And they have boyfriends, the idiot go think say him dey in love and his girlfriend is faithful.

You have a wife, stop entertaining them now.. its that simple.. when she starts saying rubbish tell her YOU ARE HAPPILY MARRIED... Ur replying her n she would continue saying nonsense.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
schumastic:

is good o but i find it hard to believe that as little as #100 card, you have not asked a guy for....in the same nigwria that negative change has taken over, except if your not in this country anymore.
i'm in this country dear..yes i hv not because i'm a giver
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Leriebloom(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
sighs
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
He's cocky? cheesy
Ha! even better!grin

Hehe. Got a something for cocky guys?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by success10(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Welcome! Hope your skin is thick enough to bear anything and everything that would be thrown at you when the time comes? Over here, its like the KINGDOM OF TROY, but this time the battle is btw dudes and ladies.

P.h babe? And you arent topping the list of gold diggers? <
U JUST WELCOMED HER @ D BOLDED...

U NO TRY OO
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by vizkiz: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin

Anyway just yesterday naim one idiot say I be misogynist because na women bashing thread naim I dey write. The truth dey pepper dem na.

To me the percentage of begging habit among our ladies is increasing day by day.

Anyway OP, we still have some good attitude and hardworking ladies out there, if u watch closely, u will see them.

these girls are just becoming so silly each day...seems their parents are too busy searching for cash so they don't really have time to give proper home training anymore

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by kelvine(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
MizTyna:

Actually.... Yes! For attention. I mean you took the pains to let us know you're now 'boxed',screen munched convo of some asking for dollars,came on here to create a thread,etc. That definitely reeks of desperation to me

Tyna your response is spot on.
OP should be grateful to God he has enough to spend and give.
What he doesn't know is that in creating this tread he is being arrogant and proud.
Whatever we have comes from God.
Same way a girl will beg,a guy will also beg when in need.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by davidtitan(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2016
see this thread makes no sense to me because i don't judge the fruit by it bunch. anyway check out this mind blow info => mapoutcash.com/optin.html

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Why are u ladies attacking the op?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by pweetyphola(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

No man on earth can ignore a lady who was there for him when things were tough.
Men can be easily tamed.

You can easily be locked in a relationship, all you have to do is give him good food, good love and good sex and you will see him behaving like he's under a spell or voodoo

lol grin grin. sex had to be part of the equation. I really do agree with you. But many attimes men crave this "air of elusiveness" that twomen who spurn men attentions seem to have. Thats why they can't help going back to them
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Damfostopper(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2016
90% of Gals improving in their stupidiity as each day comes... Yeye creatures

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

Hehe. Got a something for cocky guys?
Yeap!

they're great sports! grin
I could easily tame them...
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
success10:
U JUST WELCOMED HER @ D BOLDED...

U NO TRY OO
Telling her what to expect in practical.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Vikky014:
English teacher pls stp quoting me this is not an English class at least you got the message. besides i was in a haste while typing it.

I still feel you need to work on your english.

Going back to secondary school if you are already through wont be a bad try.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Chinorita:
. Lol nah,am just me.
Hmmm. Lets hope so, and lets also hope you would be able to bear the heat here.

And another worthy of mention you should be expecting is this; "I girl, can i know you better?; can we be friends?; i love you(even without seeing ur dp nor you); i want you to be my woman; etc. And ofcourse, dudes with sugar coated tongues(these kinda dudes can make you love via nairaland even though you havent set your sight on them. Maybe i fall within these set of dudes. lol)".

How re you? with your dp, nobody needs a seer to be told a beautiful one does exist in a multidude of uglies.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ipain: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
sarutobie:
That guy fit dey wash dead body for Yankee o grin
na work. better than cocaine or fraud

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=theGistsonline post=43666413][/quote]i dnt understand your sign post
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yeap!

they're great sports! grin

I could easily tame them...

Hohoho. Tame me? You sure are the most optimistic person I've seen in a while...Taming me is not impossible... but it's harder than trying to staple water to a tree.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Chinorita(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm. Lets hope so, and lets also hope you would be able to bear the heat here.

And another worthy of mention you should be expecting is this; "I girl, can i know you better?; can we be friends?; i love you(even without seeing ur dp nor you); i want you to be my woman; etc. And ofcourse, dudes with sugar coated tongues(these kinda dudes can make you love via nairaland even though you havent set your sight on them. Maybe i fall within these set of dudes. lol)".

How re you? with your dp, nobody needs a seer to be told a beautiful one does exist in a multidude of uglies.
Now that's pure information grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by sarutobie(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
ipain:
na work. better than cocaine or fraud
Na true shaa..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by schumastic(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Vikky014:
i'm in this country dear..yes i hv not because i'm a giver

hahahaha Matthew 7;7 cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Op clap for yourself undecided undecided

Anyways stop asking girls out but ladies, there is a big difference undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided undecided

Op clap for yourself undecided undecided

Anyways stop asking girls out but ladies, there is a big difference undecided

So you are a lady? You've nvr asked a guy for money?

Estherfabian, dats a big lie, you know. Well, this is nairaland, anyone can come here and spit gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Mcbussy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai...but see as d girl dey beg like hopeless chicken cry... And later now, she go dey form class for some dudes after she don use d money buy Brazilian hair and new pair of pumps. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by JanethEze(f): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
You haven't even seen anything yet. See this Twitter post by a Nigerian girl http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/14386-nigerian-twitter-talks-relationships-and-50k-salary

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
ashewoboy:

So you are a lady? You've nvr asked a guy for money?

Estherfabian, dats a big lie, you know. Well, this is nairaland, anyone can come here ans spit gibberish.

Yes I have never asked a guy for money . Kill yourself.

My parents provides for me, I was trained not to be a burden on others. Does that mean I have never collected from a guy? No. When its given as gift I collect but I don't ask.

Do you get that ? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Yes I have never asked a guy for money . Kill yourself.

My parents provides for me, I was trained not to be a burden on others. Does that mean I have never collected from a guy? No. When its given as gift I collect but I don't ask.

Do you get that ? undecided

Same thing a girl told me not quite long. Why do we have blatant liars on nairaland? "Nvr" dats a blatant lie. Mayb once or twice, it's understandable but nvr, c'mon.

So he knacks dat pvssy without gving you a dime?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Greg007(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I'm sick and tired of seeing girls ask for money.
Anyways, i guess it ain't their fault because some senseless guys do give them large sum of money whenever they ask for it.

Why can't they just go get a job and stop putting all their responsibilities on guys.
Even if he's your boyfriend, relationship isn't a business where you get paid.

In 2009 i had no car or house and the only money i had then was about 400 thousand naira, girls were turning me down just because i was poor as a church rat
Fast forward to 2012, i traveled out of the country and today i can afford whatever i need in this world.

Now, i receive like 50 messages in my inbox from those big girls that turned me down and those that want a piece of that cake.
Where are you at ??
Can we date ??
You're so cute.
Please, give me another chance.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Can you send me some dollar.
Please, i need money.
I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers

Don't say all girls are gold diggers. U are just unlucky. Dia are still go once out dia.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
I think its time y'all Nairaland guys give us a break .

What's with you and ladies online? If you fall in the hands of a gold digger, why will you come online to rant? For pity ? Or for praises that you fall victims.

How childish? Ladies fall victims too but we don't come here to seek pity or self esteem.

Some guy uploaded his chat with a prostitute just to insult ladies and all your gullible selves could do is to start criticizing ladies.

Give us a break cry babies undecided undecided

You made sex a payment for favor so when its eating you up now, Deal with it.

Mothefcvking losers angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
ashewoboy:

Same thing a girl told me not quite long. Why do we have blatant liars on nairaland? "Nvr" dats a blatant lie. Mayb once or twice, it's understandable but nvr, c'mon.

So he knacks dat pvssy without gving you a dime?
Now dimwit, either you believe what I wrote up there or not is none of my business.

I give no fvck?

So you want me to collect money for making love to me?

How Dumb you are undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now dimwit, either you believe what I wrote up there or not is none of my business.

I give no fvck?

So you want me to collect money for making love to me?

How Dumb you are undecided

I don't believe what you wrote up there, olosho.

Stop saying you've nvr asked a guy for money.

Yeah, he is your boyfriend, he enjoys your pvssy. I'm not saying you should turn yourself to a gold digger, I'm saying when you are financially not buoyant and you are in need, you should ask him for money. Or is your boyfriend jez there to fvck you? He is your help mate also, even though you are not married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.