Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! (14017 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba(focus Nigeria ): Is This A Bed Or A Table? / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Akpabio Flops On Focus Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Skiman: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wht are they saying ?
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
comos:

keep deceiving yourself from Lagos,

we in Rivers are waiting for Amechi/APC on 22 march,

we will know who owns Rivers

from your ID I know you're commotion already just like majority of PDP supporters in Rivers State. you think militancy will win you the election but am sorry you have failed woefully this time. no federal power/might grin again. I remember what happened in the last election. all APC chieftains and mobilizers were arrested before the election by DSS, police, army, etc. PDP party members were deployed to polling units as APC agents grin. apart from the killings and violence perpetrated by the PDP, APC voters were Flogged to comma in some LGAs as a show of contempt and mockery by the PDP (this happened under the supervision of security operative).

but guess what now Parade has change gear grin

2 Likes

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Opinedecandid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
comos:

keep deceiving yourself from Lagos,

we in Rivers are waiting for Amechi/APC on 22 march,

we will know who owns Rivers

Don't mind that boy, he quoted me and merely ignored him.

When you hold a brief talk with a man, and he points one failure of a man to you whom he calls mentor, and points another mediocre to you and calls that one his godfather, you can from there know the stuff he is made up of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by okpurukata(f): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

from your ID I know you're commotion already just like majority of PDP supporters in Rivers State. you think militancy will win you the election but am sorry you have failed woefully this time. no federal power/might grin again. I remember what happened in the last election. all APC chieftains and mobilizers were arrested before the election by DSS, police, army, etc. PDP party members were deployed to polling units as APC agents grin. apart from the killings and violence perpetrated by the PDP, APC voters were Flogged to comma in some LGAs as a show of contempt and mockery by the PDP (this happened under the supervision of security operative).

but guess what now Parade has change gear grin

So we should expect same same abi? Mr change agent.

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Opinedecandid:

Don't mind that boy, he quoted me and merely ignored him.

When you hold a brief talk with a man, and he points one failure of a man to you whom he calls mentor, and points another mediocre to you and calls that one his godfather, you can from there know the stuff he is made up of.

hey leprechaun you ain't making any sense sad
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
okpurukata:

So we should expect same same abi? Mr change agent.

grin it's thee who saith grin
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by yaki84: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

Amaechi is not a mediocre he's a performer and a change agent his records speaks volum for him in Rivers State. he is one of the best governors Nigeria has ever seen

even babangida aliyu n his royal majesty in thievery murtala nyarko are some of the best govrs in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Originality007: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
this Amechi stupidiity deserve a medal
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Rolings: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Amaechi is, no doubt, one of Buhari/APC's overrated big boys, best hands, change-icons, and what have you.
But in the real sense of it, they are actually apologists, mediocres and 'chains-icons'.

Their naked incompetencies are blown open daily by their stage-managed wind of change.

Infact, I'm sorry to say this, but with absolutely no apologies to the sadists, President Buhari happens to belong to this class.

Those that ignorantly voted him into power have had their high hopes, wishes and aspirations irredeemably and irreparably dashed.
Now they are regretting as indicated by the discordant tunes they hum every now and then.

Before you decide to quote me to abuse me, cross check this fact from the numerous persons that cast their votes for Mr. President about this time last year who are regretting that singular act of theirs and are praying for forgiveness from posterity.

Only those that didn't know why they were voting for Buhari will be regretting their actions less than a year into his administration. All of us that knew why we were voting him are not regretting our action because we believed that things were rotten and needed to be cleaned up and also know that poo of 16 years will take sometime cleaning . Nicollo Machiavelli said
"there is nothing more difficult than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things for such a leader will have for enemies those who benefited under the old order and lukewarm defender in those who will do well under the new"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by adconline(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
What did u expect from Amaechi who refused to hand over because his candidate didn't win? He shut down ministry of Justice in the state. He spent $1b on a 6km monorail project that's abandoned
Incompetence cannot beget competence!
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
adconline:
What did expect from Amaechi who refused to hand over because his candidate didn't win? He shut down ministry of Justice in the state. He spent $1b on a 6km monorail project that's abandoned
Incompetence cannot beget competence!

for your info he did not shut down Rivers state min of justice. the ineffective buffoon through the instrument of NJC actually did.

and for your education the first phase of that monorail project was on the completing stage before Amaechi left office.

hahahaha grin the monora ;Dil gulp $1b aready? please where is your source grin

just take a look at this rear legacy project

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pXJ4IHEMYSc/U7rTeibBRgI/AAAAAAAAHNo/j9C0OWSiC78/s1600/image.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by adconline(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

for your info he did not shut down Rivers state min of justice. the ineffective buffoon through the instrument of NJC actually did.

and for your education the first phase of that monorail project was on the completing stage before Amaechi left office.

hahahaha grin the monora ;Dil gulp $1b aready? please where is your source grin

just take a look at this rear legacy project

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pXJ4IHEMYSc/U7rTeibBRgI/AAAAAAAAHNo/j9C0OWSiC78/s1600/image.jpg[/img]

So who shut down Judiciary when Amaechi was the governor? Why did he not hand over to the governor?
As the monorail, facts don't lie. It has been on this public domain for some time now. Do u research before u talk.
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by medpren: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's common knowledge that Rotimi has very low I.Q. It the main reason why he was given the transport portfolio where he could rub minds with fellow NURTW and Agberoes in the transport sector, who like him are also not endowed with high I.Q. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Olril18(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
amaechi: thief!
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
adconline:

So who shut down Judiciary when Amaechi was the governor? Why did he not hand over to the governor?
As the monorail, facts don't lie. It has been on this public domain for some time now. Do u research before u talk.

your comment is quite reasonable lipsrsealed

in fact clap for yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Trueregal: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
I'm sure he was asked about his state and Wike. But you keep comparing Wike to Buhari, why? grin
seriously, if amaechi is so concerned about good grammar he should have never signed on with an apc flag bearer that doesn't know a thing about good diction...hence I say he is a hypocrite for accusing Gov. Wike [/color][color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by Trueregal: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
I'm sure he was asked about his state and Wike. But you keep comparing Wike to Buhari, why? grin
seriously, if amaechi is so concerned about good grammar he should have never signed on with an apc flag bearer that doesn't know a thing about good diction...hence I say he is a hypocrite for accusing Gov. Wike
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by adconline(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

your comment is quite reasonable lipsrsealed

in fact clap for yourself cheesy
No need for that. Just show us the cost of monorail project and I will show u my facts.
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
adconline:

No need for that. Just show us the cost of monorail project and I will show u my facts.

grin haahahahhahaha grin yeye dey smell grin is it not you that said the cost is $1b. show us a credible or even a fake 'sauce' grin so that I can be put to shame once and for all na grin

2 Likes

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by adconline(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

grin haahahahhahaha grin yeye dey smell grin is it not you that said the cost is $1b. show us a credible or even a fake 'sauce' grin so that I can be put to shame once and for all na grin
You have nothing to show but sheer unbridled and blind loyalty

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/05/rivers-n150bn-monorail-project-to-be-completed-2015/

Rivers N150bn monorail project to be completed 2015-BusinessDay, Thursday, May 30,2013.

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
adconline:

You have nothing to show but sheer unbridled and blind loyalty

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/05/rivers-n150bn-monorail-project-to-be-completed-2015/

Rivers N150bn monorail project to be completed 2015-BusinessDay, Thursday, May 30,2013.

grin hahahhahaaahahaah grin it seems you lack comprehension. that cost is the cost of the total project ie cost for all the phases as written in that link. The state government was however able to deliver part of the project as scheduled due to paucity of fund toward the tail of that very dispensation.

grin so you see you've been believing cheap propaganda all this while grin

2 Likes

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by adconline(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

grin hahahhahaaahahaah grin it seems you lack comprehension. that cost is the cost of the total project ie cost for all the phases as written in that link. The state government was however able to deliver part of the project as scheduled due to paucity of fund toward the tail of that very dispensation.

Typical Naija mentality of countering facts with nothing.. Empty talk and no facts.. So in ur warped mind, ur post is more credible than Thisday and other sources??
Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by drshrewd: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
adconline:

Typical Naija mentality of countering with nothing.. Empty talk and no facts.. So in ur warped mind, ur post is more credible than Thisday and other sources??

are you deliberately obstinate or just obtuse angry

this is the report from your link

Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State has said that the state’s N150 billion monorail project will be completed before he vacates office in 2015. Amaechi stated that the contract is into two phases. Phase A will be completed before January 2014, while Phase B which will run from the city centre and terminates at water lines

did the monorail get to waterlines

this is why many Nigerians fail simple comprehension.

but waito do you reside in PH? let it not be that am wasting my time arguing with some random dude in one Enugu village lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by kuuljay(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Amaechi is, no doubt, one of Buhari/APC's overrated big boys, best hands, change-icons, and what have you.
But in the real sense of it, they are actually apologists, mediocres and 'chains-icons'.

Their naked incompetencies are blown open daily by their stage-managed wind of change.

Infact, I'm sorry to say this, but with absolutely no apologies to the sadists, President Buhari happens to belong to this class.

Those that ignorantly voted him into power have had their high hopes, wishes and aspirations irredeemably and irreparably dashed.
Now they are regretting as indicated by the discordant tunes they hum every now and then.

Before you decide to quote me to abuse me, cross check this fact from the numerous persons that cast their votes for Mr. President about this time last year who are regretting that singular act of theirs and are praying for forgiveness from posterity.
cross check where? Go on twitter Facebook and nairaland it's all igbos,you mean they are igbos that voted for buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by kuuljay(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:
It's common knowledge that Rotimi has very low I.Q. It the main reason why he was given the transport portfolio where he could rub minds with fellow NURTW and Agberoes in the transport sector, who like him are also not endowed with high I.Q. grin grin grin
and your father who transfered his high IQ to you what has he achieved, it's not an insults ooo just prove me wrong.or rain insults on me if it's true grin

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by adconline(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

are you deliberately obstinate or just obtuse angry

this is the report from your link

Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State has said that the state’s N150 billion monorail project will be completed before he vacates office in 2015. Amaechi stated that the contract is into two phases. Phase A will be completed before January 2014, while Phase B which will run from the city centre and terminates at water lines

did the monorail get to waterlines

this is why many Nigerians fail simple comprehension.

but waito do you reside in PH? let it not be that am wasting my time arguing with some random dude in one Enugu village lipsrsealed

It clearly says that " the monorail project" will be completed by 2015". The monorail project comprised of phases A and B and they will be all completed in 2015...
1- You admitted that the monorail project is not completed, therefore abandoned.
2: You have not stated any mount that was expended on the project to support your claim that the cost is not $1bn..
3: You have not cited any credible source to back up ur claim.

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
drshrewd:

Are you minding them? Anything the corrupt thieves who stole their Crude Oil wells, reduced their allocation and fought Amaechi's Superb Government spat at them, they lapped it without reasoning.

That was one of the best projects in the history of Nigeria but GEJ and his husband Patience were bent in keeping Rivers State Bound.

They support GEJ who diverted their Oil wells and hate Amaechi for fighting to get it back.

1 Like

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haters Can Only Hate. Amaechi is the best Governor Rivers State ever had.

A tough act to follow.

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Only evil people hate Good things.

Rotimi Amaechi, ride on. The true ones who love Rivers State are grateful to you.

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is not beans achieving what Amaechi did.

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by mumbasa: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
To start with Amaechi is a propaganda king so if you don't live in rivers state shut up. Without rigging then minus 20000 votes from PDP , they will still win APC in Rivers state.

Then remove that scam pictures of mono rail cos if you stand in front of the train and throw stone it will reach the end of the rail line.

In between, Give buhari time, 8 months is not enough to judge this administration, let's wait till the end of this year #PDPtoTheBone #BeingSensibleNoBeAntiParty.

Re: Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
mumbasa:
To start with Amaechi is a propaganda king so if you don't live in rivers state shut up. Without rigging then minus 20000 votes from PDP , they will still win APC in Rivers state.

Then remove that scam pictures of mono rail cos if you stand in front of the train and throw stone it will reach the end of the rail line.

In between, Give buhari time, 8 months is not enough to judge this administration, let's wait till the end of this year #PDPtoTheBone #BeingSensibleNoBeAntiParty.

So what of me typing from Mgbuoba, Port-Harcourt, do I have a say?

It is not about whether he lives in Port-Harcourt or not. It is whether he is saying the truth or not.

I repeat Governor Amaechi is the best Governor Rivers State ever had. His achievements are too numerous to mention.

Keep fighting for GEJ and his crew who stole your Crude Oil Wells.

You guys hate Amaechi right? He has gone. Let me see how Wike will fight for those wells.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Local Government Funds: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari What To Do / "Who Will Tell The President?" By Laolu Akande / LG Crisis: Oyo Government To Prosecute Those Who Vandalize LG Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.