Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89739 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
Coldfeets:
I totally dislike and disagree with this counter thread. It's not even worth to be termed a counter thread. To me, it's nothing but a complete show of idiocy, crass, and a total lack of thoughtfulness from the lezz of a guy.

The lady who came up the first thread completely trumps this guy trying to make a desperate attempt to counter!!!

Nigga, who told you Nigerian girls are the least desired globally? Please don't get overly sentimental just because you want to say something that will put the ladies down.

These days, whenever I hear that a girl is misbehaving, I don't even blame the girl. I blame the guy who allows her to do so.

Yes. It's your fault. Take it or leave it. All you püssy-arsē niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reasons why these girls are that way. If you are a true nigga, you won't even allow the girl to try any of those nonsense with you.

You condone all sorts of rubbish from the girl because you are afraid of losing her. You literally worship her. Because of what? Because you are so afraid you won't have sex with her again.

I keep on saying it, you püssy-arsē guys are the reason why these girls think they are doing us a lot of favour by having sex with us because you are ready to do everything that shows your lives depend on it. Just look at you. You even said it, "when she gives you sex....".

So, what do you expect the girl to do when she realizes she has such a powerful hold on you? Of course, naturally, the girl grows some wings and start calling the shots!

Damnit!

And when you can't take it anymore, you come here and start creating all sorts of thread in a cheap attempt to put girls down saying that she's expensive, she's always begging for money, she brings nothing to the table, she doesn't love your family, she doesn't respect your mother, she's overweight, she's this; she's that, forgetting that you started it all when you failed to let the girl know her position right from the onset.

Rubbish.

Funny thing is, after calling these girls all sorts of derogatory names, nigga will still crawl back to one or two or more girls to eat out of their hands.

Now tell me, what does that make of you?

A total hypocritical püssy-arsē nigga.

Mtcheewwww. angry
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Missmossy:

I'm in a good mood this morning,besides you have been noticed.

What can I do to get you in a bad mood? I'll prefere that other side of you.

I'll find it easier to put you in your place.
My subconscioness isn't aware you exist.
I just saw some nasty scribbLe which happened to be from you and I felt called upon to erase it.

And now, please get angry!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Both white and Nigerian feminists are still crazy...feminism is unnatural and satanic.As a woman,i want to be treated right with respect,not fighting and wanting to be a man.

Unnatural & satanic?
You sound unintelligent.

Feminism isn't about wanting to be men...
Lol, at least read up about it before making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

Unnatural & satanic?
You sound unintelligent.

Feminism isn't about wanting to be men...
Lol, at least read up about it before making a fool of yourself.
Ma'am I've read it up,done alot of research and I still say it is unnatural and satanic...thank you

8 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by tbliss22(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
[s][/s]

I'm sorry mother nature didn't bequeath you with natural intelligence to comprehend a simple prose!

My list of deficiencies of Nigerian girls are both physical, behavioural and attitudinal!!!

You didn't read where I stated their inability to love their partners' mothers, or how the feminism fad is sweeping them away ?

You're mentally crippled and academically backward.

Frustrated _pussy-craver!!!

If you lack basic comprehension skills how could you even tell a lady how you feel without sounding off as someone with epilepsia major?

You need to go back to school and relearn deductive reasoning, your extreme mental retardation and emotional discharge is a huge hinderance to your ability to score with women.

You're an alexythimic, word-blinded, _pussy-befogged doofus!!!

Finishing!!!

But seriously guy u really got time to answer every of their crazy quotes.....

They called for it so let the party roll, like seriously its a cool weekend.

#teamnaijaguyrocks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2016
misspicy:
***places hands on head***
walai talai sumobi lai am missing angry
yeh! egbami daddy Rollar come and see cinema,I think we don't need to go that other one again, lezz ti take over tongue
Hi Lezz smileywink
Ha! Naija babes! You attach fake hair, fake eyelashes, modified eyebrows, push up/padded bras, fake fingernails, fake toenails, nyash pad and a host of other modifications/enhancements, all to look like oyinbo women. Does that mean you girls are hideous monsters compared to guys? We walk around with low cut hair and vaseline on our faces, yet we look presentable. Why don't you sasquatches try it and see if you won't get mauled by hysteric cats. Instead of 10 reasons why guys shouldn't date Naija babes, how about just one? Because she strives her whole life to look like oyinbo. Instead of being with somebody that is ashamed of her identity and appearance, why not kuku go for the person she's so desperate to emulate? grin
Naija girls we accept you as the facially deformed zombies you've accepted you are, no need to mask your appearance in layers of cosmetic products and a mass of hair that once belonged to another human being tongue
The funny thing is that untop all una worworness and inferiority complex, una go still dey form Queen of the Universe. Abeg make una go siddon joor. Shout out to the few beautiful babes with enough self-assurance to do African traditional hairstyles, and leave their faces natural, the way God made them. You guys are awesome kiss

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ourchoice(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmm, this revelations can put more fear in men from marrying Nigerian ladies.

In as much as what the op (@lez) wrote are mostly true, I would also like to caution everyone contributing to pls take caution.

Many people visit this forum, this sad truth about Nigerian women can make a guy to have a re-think and even affect existing relationships and marriages, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Ma'am I've read it up,done alot of research and I still say it is unnatural and satanic...thank you

oh, sorry... you're a guy.

lemme save my breath..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
I think you are ignorant of the term 'feminism'. You do not know how it started and what it stood for therefore you are in no position to make any arguments for or against feminism

cc Mznelly
Lolz...and you were there?? Wake up...its time african women embraced their culture and stop taking in whatever garbage the whites concoct...feminism is unafrican #teamnotofeminism!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Missmossy:

I'm in a good mood this morning,besides you have been noticed.
SHUT THE FVCK UP ALREADY

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ourchoice(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Rollar:
Ha! Naija babes! You attach fake hair, fake eyelashes, modified eyebrows, push up/padded bras, fake fingernails, fake toenails, nyash pad and a host of other modifications/enhancements, all to look like oyinbo women. Does that mean you girls are hideous monsters compared to guys? We walk around with low cut hair and vaseline on our faces, yet we look presentable. Why don't you sasquatches try it and see if you won't get mauled by hysteric cats. Instead of 10 reasons why guys shouldn't date Naija babes, how about just one? Because she thrives her whole life to look like oyinbo. Instead of being with somebody that is ashamed of her identity and appearance, why not kuku go for the person she's so desperate to emulate? grin
Naija girls we accept you as the facially deformed zombies you've accepted you are, no need to mask your appearance in layers of cosmetic products and a mass of hair that once belonged to another human being tongue
The funny thing is that untop all una worworness and inferiority complex, una go still dey form Queen of the Universe. Abeg make una go siddon joor. Shout out to the few beautiful babes with enough self-assurance to do African traditional hairstyles, and leave their faces natural, the way God made them. You guys are awesome kiss
Excessive makeup is very bad, I don't know y women don't want to stop masking their face with chemical called makeup, it irritates many men.

Men only keep quiet to avoid quarrels with their wives and lovers cry

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

oh, sorry... you're a guy.

lemme save my breath..
God...so saying no to feminism makes me a guy??You are too shallow...my dear girl,instead of wasting your time in the feminism crap try feminity.There is something special in being a woman so dont lose it trying to be same with a man.GENDER EQUALITY is not GENDER EQUITY.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lolz...and you were there?? Wake up...its time african women embraced their culture and stop taking in whatever garbage the whites concoct...feminism is unafrican #teamnotofeminism!

You don't sound unintelligent. You are not intelligent at all

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Thou precious jewel in the midst of cheap stones. Let not these lost Jazebels take your soul away, into some dark tunnel of misery, where their souls have been in bondage.

They don't like your kind to exist cos they know you're every man's delight and sought-after.

Fly away from their satanic claws! They are discontented, insatiable , undesired she-men.

They are not your equal in intelligence or virtue.

Like a woman who has lost her virginity cheaply, they go about trying to eradicate all virgins.

Demigodess, continue to be the hope of this generation of satanically motivated women.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

MUMU SHE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U, DO U EVEN KNOW D MEANING OF FEMINISM? IDIOTS LIKE U CLAIMING FEMINIST WILL STILL BEG THEIR BOYFRIENDS FOR 100naira recharge card, URE D ONE WHO IS IGNORANT WITHOUT BRAIN IN UR COCONUT HEAD.

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion...thank you and I still say no to feminism.Bye

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ourchoice(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
MUMU SHE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U, DO U EVEN KNOW D MEANING OF FEMINISM? IDIOTS LIKE U CLAIMING FEMINIST WILL STILL BEG THEIR BOYFRIENDS FOR 100naira recharge card, URE D ONE WHO IS IGNORANT WITHOUT BRAIN IN UR COCONUT HEAD.
Easy on the young lady pls cheesy cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Moneytize: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
fireforfire:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] NIg Guys una be AGBAYA.
must u counter everythin like its some sort of revenge??
No msg in d post sef, just revenge n anger written all over.
dose ones shouting " team foreign girls"..... i know ur type. na una dey help oyibo gals push dia baby pram (from anoda fada o) upandan for road like d boyboy dat u are. dey lick dia feet.
Ass lickers
aswear i dey shame for una
We know una type, black pvssy lickers. Na una go spend like mumu untop stewpid bleached up girls wey no worth poo.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

*yawns* undecided

If you want her to lick your balls, ask her directly grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2016
postmann:

Thou precious jewel in the mist of cheap stones. Let not these lost Jazebels take your soul away, into some dark tunnel of misery, where their souls have been in bondage.

They don't like your kind to exist cos they know you're every man's delight and sought-after.

Fly away from their satanic claws! They are discontented, insatiable , undesired she-men.

Like a woman who has lost her virginity cheaply, they go about trying to eradicate all virgins.

Demigodess, continue to be the hope of this generation of satanically motivated women.
Thank you very much...I weep for african women most times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
Coldfeets:

Beautiful nonsense!

In your mind, you think you make a lot of sense but in reality, nigga you not!

You must be a very shallow and immature person for you to base your relationships on just mere looks.

TEACHER: Why do Nigerian girls suck at relationships?

LEZZ: Because of their physical appearance. Plus their hair. It's fake. Even their nails too...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

To think that was even your first point.

Idiocy at its best!

If you have any modicum of sense in your empty head, you'd have taken sometime to read in between the lines in that first thread by fabulocity to see where to make amends in your sorry-ass relationship because the way I see it, that thread could be seen as a wake up call for guys to up their game.

But you will never see it that way.

Simple because you already think you're God's gift to women so no woman has the right to call you out and tell you where you default.

My advice for you and your ilk: grow some maturity.
[/s]
dull-witted parasite! this is a counter thread and the points raised here are 99% correct! did you even read the hate-filled write-up in the first thread before posting this sickly-insignificant hogwash? well, i think you did but still prefer to see through those panties covering your face....coz that's what you are: a bych nigga!

puleazee...are you for real?? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Thank you Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion...thank you and I still say no to feminism.Bye
It is a fact, babycheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Moneytize: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
I think you are ignorant of the term 'feminism'. You do not know how it started and what it stood for therefore you are in no position to make any arguments for or against feminism

cc Mznelly
You could have simply enlightened her if indeed you know what feminism stands for.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
It is a fact, babycheesy
Bye Bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
God...so saying no to feminism makes me a guy??You are too shallow...my dear girl,instead of wasting your time in the feminism crap try feminity.There is something special in being a woman so dont lose it trying to be same with a man.GENDER EQUALITY is not GENDER EQUITY.

It's not about being shallow.
You are a guy...

You have a dïck between your legs, so how would you know the value of feminism?
abeg shift, lemme see..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by prestige2013: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy

From Female to Male...
where do you belong Gay, lesx or transgender
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

*yawns* undecided

If you want her to lick your balls, ask her directly grin
WHAT IS THIS AGRICULTURAL USED MANURE TYPING? IDIOT WITH A SMELLING PVSSY THAT ATTRACTS WALL GHEKO AND FLIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
Fabulocity:
The funny thing is, the more the are all just validating my points! Instead of them to keep calm and see the humour in this, they are foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs. Bunch of immature dimwits. grin
[/s]
shut up! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
postmann:

Thou precious jewel in the midst of cheap stones. Let not these lost Jazebels take your soul away, into some dark tunnel of misery, where their souls have been in bondage.

he has virtue because he's a non-feminist?

lol, what is it about feminism that scares you weak men?

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
If you're really A Girl.

I Swear You deserve knock! grin

Feminists fought for The privileges You have now.
The right to vote.√
The right to own a property
The right to go to school.
the right to choose any course You wanna.
the right to choose from suitors.
The right to wear pants.
The right To be financially Independent.
the right to be in politics.

Girl, Are You educated? Are You mad? when You should be thankful! odeh! talk about biting the hand that feeds You!

It's all about having equal social, political, economical equality of the sexes. irrespective of one's gender.undecided
Stop misconstruing the word!

feminists don't want to be superior! The sooner you dunderheads get that....the better.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thank you Sir!
URE WELCUM DEAR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.