Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89531 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lasveg(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2016
8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

[/quote] Op there is God o...
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 12:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Coldfeets:
I totally dislike and disagree with this counter thread. It's not even worth to be termed a counter thread. To me, it's nothing but a complete show of idiocy, crass, and a total lack of thoughtfulness from the le.zz of a guy.

The lady who came up the first thread completely trumps this guy trying to make a desperate attempt to counter!!!

Nigga, who told you Nigerian girls are the least desired globally? Please don't get overly sentimental just because you want to say something that will put the ladies down.

These days, whenever I hear that a girl is misbehaving, I don't even blame the girl. I blame the guy who allows her to do so.

Yes. It's your fault. Take it or leave it. All you püssy-arsē niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reasons why these girls are that way. If you are a true nigga, you won't even allow the girl to try any of those nonsense with you.

You condone all sorts of rubbish from the girl because you are afraid of losing her. You literally worship her. Because of what? Because you are so afraid you won't have sex with her again.

I keep on saying it, you püssy-arsē guys are the reason why these girls think they are doing us a lot of favour by having sex with us because you are ready to do everything that shows your lives depend on it. Just look at you. You even said it, "when she gives you sex....".

So, what do you expect the girl to do when she realizes she has such a powerful hold on you? Of course, naturally, the girl grows some wings and start calling the shots!

Damnit!

And when you can't take it anymore, you come here and start creating all sorts of thread in a cheap attempt to put girls down saying that she's expensive, she's always begging for money, she brings nothing to the table, she doesn't love your family, she doesn't respect your mother, she's overweight, she's this; she's that, forgetting that you started it all when you failed to let the girl know her position right from the onset.

Rubbish.

Funny thing is, after calling these girls all sorts of derogatory names, nigga will still crawl back to one or two or more girls to eat out of their hands.

Now tell me, what does that make of you?

A total hypocritical püssy-arsē nigga.

Mtcheewwww. angry
Another _pussy-starved minion has crawled out of its chlamydia-beridden _twat-hole to spew bunk !!!

If you weren't born with an undetected cupid's disease you would have directed your moronic queries to her parents and not me!!!

And learn to summarise your rants of insanity and dementedness, you're making your lunacy seem like a generic disorder!!!

Go bury your fuckface in a reeking, venereal infested _pussy, you snub-nosed, Yoda-eared, wuzzbag of a chacma baboon!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Coldfeets:
I totally dislike and disagree with this counter thread. It's not even worth to be termed a counter thread. To me, it's nothing but a complete show of idiocy, crass, and a total lack of thoughtfulness from the lezz of a guy.

The lady who came up the first thread completely trumps this guy trying to make a desperate attempt to counter!!!

Nigga, who told you Nigerian girls are the least desired globally? Please don't get overly sentimental just because you want to say something that will put the ladies down.

These days, whenever I hear that a girl is misbehaving, I don't even blame the girl. I blame the guy who allows her to do so.

Yes. It's your fault. Take it or leave it. All you püssy-arsē niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reasons why these girls are that way. If you are a true nigga, you won't even allow the girl to try any of those nonsense with you.

You condone all sorts of rubbish from the girl because you are afraid of losing her. You literally worship her. Because of what? Because you are so afraid you won't have sex with her again.

I keep on saying it, you püssy-arsē guys are the reason why these girls think they are doing us a lot of favour by having sex with us because you are ready to do everything that shows your lives depend on it. Just look at you. You even said it, "when she gives you sex....".

So, what do you expect the girl to do when she realizes she has such a powerful hold on you? Of course, naturally, the girl grows some wings and start calling the shots!

Damnit!

And when you can't take it anymore, you come here and start creating all sorts of thread in a cheap attempt to put girls down saying that she's expensive, she's always begging for money, she brings nothing to the table, she doesn't love your family, she doesn't respect your mother, she's overweight, she's this; she's that, forgetting that you started it all when you failed to let the girl know her position right from the onset.

Rubbish.

Funny thing is, after calling these girls all sorts of derogatory names, nigga will still crawl back to one or two or more girls to eat out of their hands.

Now tell me, what does that make of you?

A total hypocritical püssy-arsē nigga.

Mtcheewwww. angry
this one must be foolish grin grin
you read the counter thread finish,
begin post comment wey contradict yourself and your generation grin grin
guy please explain the relationship of the long sh*t you typed with the OP.

is the "op" azz licking ?
how is it his fault that the original thread was created by the silly b*tch ?
you typed "niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reason they act the way they do".
and you also typed ass licking niggaz are the cause as well.
and you still went ahead to suggest we /guys should not condole rubbish.

and you still went ahead to blame the op.

Oboy you suppose see shrink .
your case is no more foolishness, it is mental disorder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ewizard1: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2016
It's true sha, seems foreign girls is the way to go now! all these Naija fabians and eves scattered everywhere. grin

#catchyoursub

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by theEYe21(f): 12:55am On Mar 12, 2016
I don't think all naija girls suck in relationships, unless you've met all the Nigerian girls that exist now. If you've not met up to 1000 naija babes out of..... 90 million, you should reserve your comments. Only the naija babes that you've met in your life treat you this way, you've not met all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 12:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Dheartless:

this one must be foolish grin grin
you read the counter thread finish,
begin post comment wey contradict yourself and your generation grin grin
guy please explain the relationship of the long sh*t you typed with the OP.

is the "op" azz licking ?
how is it his fault that the original thread was created by the silly b*tch ?
you typed "niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reason they act the way they do".
and you also typed ass licking niggaz are the cause as well.
and you still went ahead to suggest we /guys should not condole rubbish.

and you still went ahead to blame the op.

Oboy you suppose see shrink .
your case is no more foolishness, it is mental disorder
Man, the guy's foolishness made me rain abuses on him.

Dumb wuzzbuckets will be acting tough when they don't even have the brains to keep a logical argument!

I swear, the guy just raised his head out from a contaminated pussy_cum to type that nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by KingRex1(m): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2016
...nd this made FP? Smh4u lala.
So we shld all go nd find foreign babes or wat?

Well, guess what? fact is, there are good Naija babes out there, nd they aint hard for real nd sensible guys to find.

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Man, the guy's foolishness made me rain abuses on him.

Dumb wuzzbuckets will be acting tough when they don't even have the brains to keep a logical argument!

I swear, the guy just raised his head out from a contaminated pussy_cum to type that nonsense!
lol
even if I was not against the OP,
I wouldn't know how to support his post, as in it is highly contradicting and therefore it is rendered meaningless .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Dheartless:

lol
even if I was against the OP,
I wouldn't know how to support his post, as in it is highly contradicting and therefore it is rendered meaningless .
All these males with gender identification disorder na so dem dey behave. He doesn't even know from what point of view to air his incoherence.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 1:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx

Correction anti Nigerian young women

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 2:14am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
No 7 got to me...I still think feminism is a bloody joke,a delusional idea concoted by some sick white women...why would a woman want to be treated like a man instead of with respect as a woman she is??Doesnt make sense and hearing some Nigerian girls rant about feminism(which they fail to grasp its concept) is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard PERIOD!

Need more women like you that can knock some sense. ..even the white women feminist dont go around fighting men or arguing, they prove their worth by been industrious, hardworking and making the bills, not depending on a man for call cards, meal tickets etc . Nigeria feminist will still be demanding money for every thing and still be claiming. ...i mean...

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 2:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrin Nigger quit that line is not going to work… we all know how the dating game works.

Its starts like this

White men marry white women more
Black men marry black women more

White men being the alpha males of this world have the privilege of "picking" which most black men can only dream of. Now, the white man picks what is traditionally accepted according to their standards a white average woman who is FIT. What next he doesn't know what to do with fat ugly Jane. This is where the black man come in. His case is likened to the dog that sits at the foot of his master awaiting crumbs.

When he gets left over Jane he rejoices and sings like he found a treasure grin And Jane? the man she wants doesn't want her so she goes for the available slave man. Body no be wood afterall.

Black men have choices too but they do not alienate many black women. Hence black women see no reason to seek out men unlike their White counterparts. The few who are dating out are doing it wilfully in spite of their numerous options.

If i was not going to survive the competition with a Caucasian why this epistle anyway? smiley

Sorry,learn from a white lady about 'Alpha male'

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by diva90: 2:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx

But he's saying the truth, most Nigerian ladies exhibit most of these behaviours listed above. Too many fake, badly behaved and extremely materialistic girls out there. Sadly, it's just a very few who have their heads together ...

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2016
diva90:

But he's saying the truth, most Nigerian ladies exhibit most of these behaviours listed above. Too many fake, badly behaved and extremely materialistic girls out there. Sadly, it's just a very few who have their heads together ...

Thank you for your honesty. Ladies like you are the ones that gives hope of some few good ones

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2016
amokeme:
Hehehehe
This one is actually boring., I enjoyed the comments in the other thread more. This one is just full of anger than experience cheesy

how wont it be... wen u find dat u ladies are guilty...
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by goodnews777: 3:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Let's be realistic.lets not live in denial. The guy that wrote this deserves national honours award. A lot of Nigerian women are worse than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by babilicious: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?
you are describing the qualities of a lady you once dated...guess the relationship went sour and you really had a bitter experience with her and still trying to recover from it that's why you wrote this unarticulated write-up. Please try dating foreign ladies then you will understand why Nigerian men who reside outside the country still rush back to Nigeria to marry our ladies once they are ready to settle down..."Please next topic"

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:
I agree. This is why I must marry a foreign woman. I already have a foreign fiancee so my dream is almost accomplished.

My padi, your eye go soon clear grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 12, 2016
babilicious:
you are describing the qualities of a lady you once dated...guess the relationship went sour and you really had a bitter experience with her and still trying to recover from it that's why you wrote this unarticulated write-up. Please try dating foreign ladies then you will understand why Nigerian men who reside outside the country still rush back to Nigeria to marry our ladies once they are ready to settle down... "Please next topic"

But not the ones that are more foreign than the foreigners grin

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by jadelyn007(f): 3:51am On Mar 12, 2016
babilicious:
you are describing the qualities of a lady you once dated...guess the relationship went sour and you really had a bitter experience with her and still trying to recover from it that's why you wrote this unarticulated write-up. Please try dating foreign ladies then you will understand why Nigerian men who reside outside the country still rush back to Nigeria to marry our ladies once they are ready to settle down..."Please next topic"
don't mind the foolish boys on this thread, they have never even been to Ghana yet they are chanting #teamforeigngirls. The average Nigerian guy living in the western world will always come back to Nigeria to get married because they realize no white lady will take their Bullshit and clean up after their ass as much as the black lady. The worst part of it is, white women use makeup more. Op should try living with them to know how they look like when they are not using all their mascara and stuff. They have perfected the act of makeup so much you would think they were born with it. Laminated lashes, laser shaped eyebrow and stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by jadelyn007(f): 3:56am On Mar 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My padi, your eye go soon clear grin
my friends who are married here, do stuff for their wives that they wouldn't do in Nigeria. Cooking cleaning and stuff, even sometimes babysitting when they are not going to work.
Meanwhile these wives/girls are 80% dependent on the guys. Please get your ass off and marry a white girl so that you'll be a houseboy by the day and IndecentStar at night. Mtcheeeew! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Isaacflow(m): 4:02am On Mar 12, 2016
True talk.......... But not ouf of anger i blive its from ones experience n other peoples experience as well nd d issue of sex as and act of obligation is what baffles me d most, that after everything what they can offer is sex.. Common there is more to it naija girls big up. No hatin here

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2016
jadelyn007:
my friends who are married here, do stuff for their wives that they wouldn't do in Nigeria. Cooking cleaning and stuff, even sometimes babysitting when they are not going to work.
Meanwhile these wives/girls are 80% dependent on the guys. Please get your ass off and marry a white girl so that you'll be a houseboy by the day and IndecentStar at night. Mtcheeeew! grin grin

Been there, done that, have the divorce papers grin

I'm married now to my young traditional Ibadan sweetheart.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by jadelyn007(f): 4:11am On Mar 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Been there, done that, have the divorce papers grin

I'm married now to my young traditional Ibadan sweetheart.
funny thing is all my guys plan on divorcing once they are ready to move back to Nigeria.
Please enjoy your new found freedom. Wishing you an amazing married life with your new bride kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by skyhighweb(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2016
PussyKrook:
Bros you get blood for your eyes oo. You sound like that Indian Guy on NL who bashed nigeria to pieces Some days back
hehehe
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by JayJustus(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2016
lol...roasted!!!!! truth be told...

***rows kayak outta thread***
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by andy48: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:
I agree. This is why I must marry a foreign woman. I already have a foreign fiancee so my dream is almost accomplished.

My broda, be care oh. By the time foreign wife finish with you you will appreciate the Nigeria girl. Divorce is like hand shakes for these foreigners unlike Naija girls. There is always the good and the bad from all countries.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eddygourdo(m): 4:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Asides the fact this was a perfect response to the silly lady in earlier thread, I will have to point out that all points in both threads are subjective. Not objective in a general population
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Friday18: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Now I see reason why that Indian guy on NL was very right when he was bashing Nigerian ladies. When foreigner sees all these,why won't they believe is all true.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by 1miccza: 5:15am On Mar 12, 2016
As soon as i saw this thread,i began to search frantically for one name;Tosyne the list master!!!!!!Food don come ooo
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, this is very painful. I feel your pain but only the truth could inflict such pain.

But seriously, why do women bleach?
Why do women all in the name of beauty try so hard to look like Caucasian women when these very Caucasian women take pains and spend a lot of money and time to go sit on the beach just to tan their skin and get a little black?

An average beautiful Nigerian girl is 70% fake. Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lashes, fake butt, fake boobs, fake skin... cheesy
your dp though!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Fourwinds: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy
when did u become a male. BTW., dat ur chest don't use it to intimidate lala ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.