Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be (1630 Views)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2009
1.the whole world would be first world no third world etc etc
2.there would be peace no wars
3. there would be genuine love for each other
4. there would be no heartbreaks whatsoever
5.ofcourse there would be a way of population growth artificial
6.the world would be the best place to be

what do you guys think?

I could add more,
ladies help me to build this world of us only
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by iice(f): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2009
I'd jump over a cliff if that happens grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by C2H5OH(f): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2009
unitee:

what do you guys think?

I could add more,
abeg make me hear word with all this your delusional paparazzi
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2009
unitee:

1.the whole world would be first world no third world etc etc Really! Don't we have women in each social class?
2.there would be peace no wars Do we not have women in the military? Home security?
3. there would be genuine love for each other Lebian and Bi?
4. there would be no heartbreaks whatsoever Don't lesbians and Bi break up each other
5.ofcourse there would be a way of population growth artificial So that human population can die off? No social security?6.the world would be the best place to be Hell no, gosh no!

what do you guys think?

I could add more,
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by oyinda3(f): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2009
interesting i don't really want to join ur world though. maybe temporarily just to see what it really is like.
and besides, there are mini worlds like that. take all girls schools for example.
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Romeo4real(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
@unitee - judging from these ridiculous statements, it would not be a very smart place.
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
Everyone would just die out, no sperm, no procreation, teehee.
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by blackmann(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
how will u reproduce? asexually?
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
Guys I have reasons for this makeshift world of mine. Hear me ooohhh support why

women are hard workers and especially african women we are born workers and providers to families.Therefore we were going to make the world first world . Is it not true that behind every successful man there is a woman, so why cant we do that on our own, I heard that behind every successful woman there is a broken marriage SO YOU SEE

men are always on the battle field. so without them we cant go there hence we avoid wars at all cost

I am told women have potential to love 100%. thats why in a relationship women love with emotions and they stick to one man, whereas men can tell you they love you and do the same to the next gal they meet without blinking an eye lid. So women can have agape love for each other and live happy

hahahah I am yet to see a heartbroken guy

somehow a way will be found that i know

with agape love abound who would not be happy

lol but on second thought I will leave you guys alone in that world and run back where guys are because eish we need them in our lives
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by iice(f): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2009
Some just dropped in from another realm grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Romeo4real(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2009
women are hard workers and especially african women we are born workers and providers to families
So the Men are not workers and providers? Are you saying that women are better at providing for ther familes than men are?

Men are always on the battle field. so without them we cant go there hence we avoid wars at all cost
You obviously haven't lived with other women in the same room, house,or flat, otherwise you would know "wars" can never end.

So women can have agape love for each other and live happy
This is a ridiculous statement. Its a well known fact that women are more competitive than men are, and see other women as rivals to anything and everything

there would be no heartbreaks whatsoever
Now, this is really a sexist comment.

l
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by chukz4real(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2009
that world would be worst than the worst world grin grin grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Bossbitch(f): 4:03am On Jul 20, 2009
There will be no world cos there's no balance, This thread is quite silly
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2009
@bitch are you confirming that men are the backbone of the world, without them there nis no life
so this thread might be a way of conscientizing us that men are after all important

hey appreciation
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by biola44: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2009
;d :d
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Ben13: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2009
poster, you siggy read: Go ye into the world. . .
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by DaudaAbu(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2009
I am told women have potential to love 100%. thats why in a relationship women love with emotions and they stick to one man, whereas men can tell you they love you and do the same to the next gal they meet without blinking an eye lid. So women can have agape love for each other and live happy

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo. ofkos if it comes to man women lov with all their heart. but com to their fellow women, men na war.

They'll battle over the silliest of things.

tek note too dat MOST ladies are always reluctant to lead they always prefer to follow hence the awesome leadership role the guys enjoy. moreover i kno of lots of gals that prefer to be friends wit guyz than wit their fellow galz

Gal, think bout it,
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by na2day2(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2009
unitee:

what do you guys think?

I could add more,

and u think God didn't think of it b4 he said NO to a bad idea? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by whitelexi(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2009
They'd b.i.t.c.h at each other all day and astronomical levels of gossip would be rife grin grin grin

There'd be cat-fights up every single street and the threshold for lesbianism would be zero% grin grin grin

It'll be unimaginably slow with no economical growth and i cant even imagine how the govt of the day would look like with governors more interested in the latest fashion than in their civil duties e.t.c. grin grin grin Damn! what a world that would be grin grin tongue

@Poster: are u a lesbian??  Just out of curiousity of course grin grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by TheSeeker(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2009
Woman to woman war can never be settled and it happens every now and then.
Women are always jealous of themselves.
Women are too confused(65% of them)
Women can take care of the family? Oh yea? So why do y'all have to depend on men for child support when you're divorced?
Women can't live without men, tell me one woman who won't have a relationship with any man in 10 years and I'll give you my precious BMW.
Lesbians break up every now and then and when they do, they maim their partners.
Women are eternal gossips, so be sure there will be coup in your government.
In women's world, there will be much more crimes and less active law enforcement agents.

I can't keep mentioning them, but, a world of women will be: Chaotic, confusing and controlled by demonic women.
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Divab(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2009
Unitee, I totally disagree with u, As long as women remain divided down there, men will always be on top, A world without men will be a crazy fire fighters lesbianic filled world, a world of loneliness, no warmth, no cuddling, cold nights,

Women dress up for men, women love the thrill of the chase, women love the game of love & r/ship, especially We love having your children, women loves most the kids that resemble their Daddies,

As the deer pants for water, so do we women need You guys, even with ur heartbreaks, childish tantrums sometimes, lol,
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by TheSeeker(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2009
Divab:

Unitee, I totally disagree with u, As long as women remain divided down there, men will always be on top, A world without men will be a crazy fire fighters lesbianic filled world, a world of loneliness, no warmth, no cuddling, cold nights,

Women dress up for men, women love the thrill of the chase, women love the game of love & r/ship, especially We love having your children, women loves most the kids that resemble their Daddies,

As the deer pants for water, so do we women need You guys, even with ur heartbreaks,
childish tantrums sometimes, lol,
You are very correct. The ones with childish tantrums are yet to be made "men"
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by na2day2(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2009
Divab:

As the deer pants for water, so do we women need You guys, even with ur heartbreaks, childish tantrums sometimes, lol,

now thats my kind'a woman wink wink
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by oluclem(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2009
There won't be any need for nude dressing cos there are no men to seduce. Lol
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2009
Now that's one thing I don't look forward too! undecided
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by kok(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

Woman to woman war can never be settled and it happens every now and then.
Women are always jealous of themselves.
Women are too confused(65% of them)
Women can take care of the family? Oh yea? So why do y'all have to depend on men for child support when you're divorced?
Women can't live without men, tell me one woman who won't have a relationship with any man in 10 years and I'll give you my precious BMW.
Lesbians break up every now and then and when they do, they maim their partners.
Women are eternal gossips, so be sure there will be coup in your government.
In women's world, there will be much more crimes and less active law enforcement agents.

I can't keep mentioning them, but, a world of women will be: Chaotic, confusing and controlled by demonic women.

God definitely has a reason for not making the only being!
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
and u think God didn't think of it b4 he said NO to a bad idea? Lips sealed Lips sealed

lol lol you got me in my tracks lol
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
They'd b.i.t.c.h at each other all day and astronomical levels of gossip would be rife Grin Grin Grin

There'd be cat-fights up every single street and the threshold for lesbianism would be zero% Grin Grin Grin

It'll be unimaginably slow with no economical growth and i cant even imagine how the govt of the day would look like with governors more interested in the latest fashion than in their civil duties e.t.c. Grin Grin Grin Damn! what a world that would be Grin Grin Tongue

@Poster: are u a lesbian?? Just out of curiousity of course Grin Grin

NO NO i have never intertained thoughts of being a lesbian
I love the opposite sex
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by noetic2: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Everyone would just die out, no sperm, no procreation, teehee.

thou art a naughty grl. . . thou loveth sperm too much. grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by platinumnk(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]Quite Boring lipsrsealed[/glow]
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2009
ohhh my sis woo I am not going to pass on the proposal for trials
be hapi

unless if you want us to try it then we say all men vacate to MARS we remain on EARTH

trial period----well subject for discussion

you never know we may find solutions to some earthily probes

lol
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ever wondered why God didnt create Eve first? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You'r To Choose / Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. / Should You Get A Free Day Or Two From Your Spouse Or Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.