Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be (1633 Views)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

thou art a naughty grl. . . thou loveth sperm too much. grin
Whoa, I was just saying, didn't you do biology? cheesy
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by unitee(f): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ever wondered why God didnt create Eve first?

Yes I do infact I think I know a bit
He did not want to waste time coming up with the best He just wanted a quick job not perfect  lol

thats why he took time on Eve because she was fearfully made in His own image grin grin

lol  Jokes  grin grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
unitee:

Yes I do infact I think I know a bit
He did not want to waste time coming up with the best He just wanted a quick job not perfect  lol

thats why he took time on Eve because she was fearfully made in His own image grin grin

lol  Jokes  grin grin

Actually it takes more time to mould man from dust than to take a rib and form Eve. the biological material for Eve was already present in the rib . . . besides creating Eve first would have turned the world entirely upside down. grin
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by na2day2(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
unitee:

ohhh my sis woo I am not going to pass on the proposal for trials
be hapi

unless if you want us to try it then we say all men vacate to MARS we remain on EARTH

trial period----well subject for discussion

you never know we may find solutions to some earthily probes

lol

wrong, adam was created in God's image, eve was just a side attraction to make adam pay less attention to the female gorilla tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by platinumnk(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
na2day?:

wrong, adam was created in God's image, eve was just a side attraction to make adam pay less attention to the female gorilla tongue tongue tongue

u would freak a gorilla! grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by na2day2(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

u would freak a gorilla! grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!

yes b4 u! tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Kunbee: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2009
It would be disgusting, gross, appalling, irritating, annoying any word that fits this bill i just cant stand girls arrrghh i will prefer 2 die than live in a world wiv them
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by na2day2(m): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2009
Kunbee:

It would be disgusting, gross, appalling, irritating, annoying any word that fits this bill i just cant stand girls arrrghh i will prefer 2 die than live in a world wiv them

awwww, u r such a sweet heart
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by Kunbee: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2009
na2day?:

awwww, u r such a sweet heart

I am abi wen i am against my sex so predictable cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be by na2day2(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2009
Kunbee:

I am abi wen i am against my sex so predictable cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. / Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! / At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.