Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira (63533 Views)

After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by thefakestan: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't think so! 6 bedrooms especially if the soil/ area isn't good.

ThefakeStan
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
Yes! Ur location matters.

That cannot buy a land in some areas but it surely can build a "mansion" in another, all in Nigeria.

6.5 million naira build a mansion? Where?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by kaziblake(f): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Impossible.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by udumosam23(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
If land is available, you can at least to roof level.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Ozorc: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
yes it wil build 6 bedroom duplex with 400 stores shopping mall... you are on your own...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sard(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some of these mods need education on FP materials and timing. This type of threads should not be brought to the FP prematurely as those without any useful information will only rush here to comment without making any reasonable contributions all in the bid to comment on the first page.
I opened this thread to learn...but I was disappointed after going through the 1st page.
Mere waste of thread.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Ziggyduben(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Even 30M will only do d carcass with an average roof.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Dieumerci(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
ikmtools:
House pls I need strategies to start and finish a portable 6 bedroom duplex with 6.5m.
pls drop ur contributions here.
Depending on your location, 6.5m might get you the carcass.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by dumie(f): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Its possible, it all depends on how prudent u are while building

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Chriswazo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
ekoboy:
Might do foundation
Hey! Wetin be "might"?
Na gold d De use do foundation?
Your type eh!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by shocker007(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
YES IT IS VERY POSSIBLE!

Consult me, I have a friend called AY that work for Lekki Gardens and I can show you the recent one that we did.
Just that it has landed the Boss at Police net now.

But not to worry, AY is still at large and can still help you build at that rate.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
YES, it can build the kinda mansion Nnamdi Kanu has in his village.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by ogawisdom(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
ikmtools:
House pls I need strategies to start and finish a portable 6 bedroom duplex with 6.5m.

Haba nt sure 13m can build dt self
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
udumosam23:
If land is available, you can at least to roof level.

I hope you know it's from the roofing level that a house starts gulping money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by victorazy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Absolutely YES
Especially now that building materials are on the down side is a bonus!
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by gigabyte13: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why not? As long as you are using plank, mud and palm frod as your building materials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by OCTAVO: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hilarious comments.
@OP, I doubt it. Must you build duplex? Why not build something within your means? Just an advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
dumie:
Its possible, it all depends on how prudent u are while building

It is impossible my dear. Even with fake and substandard building materials.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by SycophanticGoat: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
ikmtools:

I don't have experience in building but based on info from my Civil Engr friend, this your money can't build beyond a 2 bedroom bungalow, painting and other finishing not inclusive.. Except you want to cut corners and build a house that will collapse on the bricklayers and other people building the house.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by slap1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
It's possible when GEJ was in power. Not anymore.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnynwa:

6.5 million naira build a mansion? Where?

bro, that mansion was in "quotes". But yes, many regions in Nigeria but not with interior furnishings. Do you believe a plot of 200-500k are available?
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by AreaFada2: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
If you already have land, it can get you the carcasses of a 4-bedroom duplex. If you have an experienced builder. Average parlour & room sizes. In a small town with cheap labour. Not in Abj, Lagos, PH, Benin, Enugu, etc.

You may have to pay him commission extra.

Another 2-3 million might finish the rest to a decent (not superlative) taste.

Why 6 bedroom if your budget is 6.5m?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by SycophanticGoat: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
YES, it can build the kinda mansion Nnamdi Kanu has in his village.

This is so funny that it made a crowded place look like a graveyard... undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
ikmtools:

Ultimately it depends on the size. Is it a 100 square feet 6 bed duplex or a 10,000 square feet 6 bed duplex? Is it Banana Island or in Abule Jesu Wanibe?

In any case unless you are building the most rudimentary and basic structure with subpar finishing then I don't think N6.5m will do it.

What it will do however is guarantee a swift beginning and this will help motivate you.

+++++++++++++

Here's an example of a personal residence being built by one of the topmost eminent builders on here, Spyder880

According to him "The new total amount for building this house till the roofing is completed is N7,255,991.00 " see pic of the stage.

Note: This is a personal home of an accomplished builder who knows all the ways to cut costs as a business entity. Personally I would add at least N2m for a house being commissioned for someone else.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by bettercreature(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Impossible!
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by conyema12(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
This forum is now a ghost of itself... There are lots of kids in it these days. The guy asked a simple question and deserves a decent answer. The least you can do is keep quiet if you have no idea.

I think i can go far till the roofing level, excluding the land payment. Its a good start.
Keep it up menn

22 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
ikmtools:
No it won't, but 27-30 million can with sweet finishing, depending on d location tho

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by SycophanticGoat: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
tonyfrenzy:

bro, that mansion was in "quotes". But yes, many regions in Nigeria but not with interior furnishings. Do you believe a plot of 200-500k are available?

Aside from the land (assuming the land is already available), 6.5 million naira can't build beyond a manageable home.. It can only manage an average quality or low quality duplex with 2 rooms, soak away not inclusive..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Seun and his goons can do better! Sooner than later nairaland will be somewhere no one will remember.
Sard:
Some of these mods need education on FP materials and timing. This type of threads should not be brought to the FP prematurely as those without any useful information will only rush here to comment without making any reasonable contributions all in the bid to comment on the first page.
I opened this thread to learn...but I was disappointed after going through the 1st page.
Mere waste of thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
tonyfrenzy:

Cost of building a house doesn't vary much between regions except where the soil type is bad. It is only cost of land that varies much. A bag of cement sells for almost same price everywhere and so does steel, roofing sheets and so on. Location has got little effect on cost of building the actual house except where you have to buy land.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sard:
Mere waste of thread.

In addition, there are even more worthy threads full o information that can be used to grace frontage, such as https://www.nairaland.com/2712462/making-low-budget-5-bedroom

For anyone interested in building in Nigeria, that thread is a required reading.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Much Is Your House Rent / How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.