Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira (63525 Views)

After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by ikmtools: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2016
stevLegend:
It's all about strategies & logic. 6.5m is & @ desame time, not a big amount. But with a gud contractor, hardworkin labourers, & devoted hands, it can build u somtin gud. Provided u already have d land. I built to this extent with 7.3m so far.
StevLegend please give me more strategies and logic on how u arrived at level in your own house.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Dominionng(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2016
abdulwastecx:

The funniest question ever on nairaland. Lol

cheesy Portable 6bedroom duplex! Synonymous to a Portable Hummer grin
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by babestella: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Most of the cost elements in building a house in Nigeria goes fraudulently into the contractor's pocket through over pricing, over quoting of materials and stealing.
6.5 is not enough but can go a long way if you already have a dry rock hard soil & a good project supervisor.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by obstead200(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
ikmtools:
House pls I need strategies to start and finish a portable 6 bedroom duplex with 6.5m.
pls drop ur contributions here.
6.5m will raise the structure and put a roof on it. Standard quality materials and standard Labour.
But u will need additional 6.5m to plaster, tile, put fittings etc on the house. I am excluding the cost of land purchase and building plan documentation
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by hardaydaryor(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
It will build it with a good finishing. But land must be available. First let's see your architectural drawing
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Harunakoney(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
In Benue State it very much possible, even in Makurdi the state Capital but excluding the cost of land. .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by oketoyinboshola(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Bro don't be discouraged, 6.5m will build 3 bedrooms bungalow in some part in ikorodu. Start immediately.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by hardaydaryor(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
It will build it with a good finishing. But land must be available. First let's see your architectural drawing
ikmtools:
Thanks to everyone who has contributed postively.
What I need are strategies like I have to mould all the blocks, pay all the labourers myself and buy things in quantity. I am building in a village, so it must work out.
I ll b starting next week and I will b posting all the expenses and all the steps I have taken one by one. 6.5m must build this duplex.
please I need more advice on the way to go
if it's in the village it will complete it. You will have to mould all hour blocks yourself
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by hardaydaryor(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2016
hardaydaryor:
It will build it with a good finishing. But land must be available. First let's see your architectural drawing if it's in the village it will complete it. You will have to mould all hour blocks yourself
if I can see the drawing the remaining one is small god by your side you will complete it
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Domnick(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2016
ikmtools:
House pls I need strategies to start and finish a portable 6 bedroom duplex with 6.5m.
have you bought the land already if so i think you can manage three to four bedroom but you will manage e.g you will mould your blocks your self and so on
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

This one is for senators, Dangotes and Otedolas na. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We're talking of what an ordinary man can dream of and not a paradise sir... cheesy grin cheesy grin

That is owned by an ordinary man.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2016
hardaydaryor:

Are you for real? 6.5 million naira build a 6 bedroom duplex? I wonder if some people have ever gone near a building site before.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by SycophanticGoat: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

That is owned by an ordinary man.

That is what I call a comfortable home. Some build hom, while others build ho and some build h. This one is not just a home, it's a comfortable one.. smiley wink
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by honeric01(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2016
OkunrinMeta:
Ijebu man! No be only duplex, na mansion.

Ordinary 6.5 million wey my fellow tenant take buy brand new toyota!

Ordinary 6.5 million wey my pastor take buy 1 plot for ikorodu!

Hustle my brother, Hustle!

LOL 1 plot of land in Ikorodu for 6.5M? lie small na.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by zubbymp3(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]YES IT CAN IN ABA IF ONLY THE LAND IS EXCLUDED.

Once u having ur drawing and land it is 100% prossible in ABA ABIA STATE
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Raheemzee(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
ikmtools:
Ask a quantity surveyorsurveyorask a quantity surveyor

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by mousco(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Use dat money play 3odd for nairabet u might cum up with sumtin beta grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by mousco(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
U dat money play 3odd for nairabet u might cum up with sumtin beta grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s] marbles and granite are different from tiles.

Don't change or twist your previous post.
You said tiles and we all know tiles aren't the same with marbles.

You no argue again?
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Runx: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can build outer walls with bricks and use wood panels for partitioning.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Justycxx(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
mousco:
U dat money play 3odd for nairabet u might cum up with sumtin beta grin grin grin
but before u play am go buy casket keep for corner in case e cut, sorry e enter

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by WebSurfer(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Well said. Could you plz share fotos. It would help others and myself inclussive.
ok then.. I'll start a thread on that later this evening when i return from site.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by mousco(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Justycxx:
but before u play am go buy casket keep for corner in case e cut, sorry e enter

If e cut d guy fit kolo oooo
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

You no argue again?
bro

That sitting room is marbles not tiles
And I still doubt that little sitting room will cost 3.8m angry
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
agarawu23:
bro

That sitting room is marbles not tiles
And I still doubt that little sitting room will cost 3.8m angry

So after all the education, you still do not know what tile is? I give up.

Meanwhile, the 3.8 million is cist of the tiles alone and doesn't include labour or other layering materials.

The sitting room is very massive but I agree it looks smaller in dat picture. The TV standing there is a 65 inches LG curve bought for 6,000 pounds last year March.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by mufutau55(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
stevLegend:
It's all about strategies & logic. 6.5m is & @ desame time, not a big amount. But with a gud contractor, hardworkin labourers, & devoted hands, it can build u somtin gud. Provided u already have d land. I built to this extent with 7.3m so far.

It will be good to see thw analysis of how this building costs 7.3m. Where is the location of this building sir.

Hajji M.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by obstead200(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
chuberg:

It can build it to roof skeleton
if u are not using stone coated roofing sheets, if u just wanna use durable high quality thick gauge aluminium like first aluminium, 6.5m will include the roof.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by stevLegend: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
mufutau55:

It will be good to see thw analysis of how this building costs 7.3m. Where is the location of this building sir.

Hajji M.

Built it in my Villa. U can see the surroundinng.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
7 million can build 4 rooms duplex to roofing. We have argued on DT and my builder confirmed it.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by erico2k2(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Plz has anyone built 4 bedroom bungalow with N6M on here?land exclusive, we wanna hear from you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by abouzaid: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
erico2k2:
Plz has anyone built 4 bedroom bungalow with N6M on here?land exclusive, we wanna hear from you
amalone(oluwa champion), sunnybobo(sunnynwa).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Is Your House Rent / How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.