Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira (63526 Views)

After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by abouzaid: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
mufutau55:

It will be good to see thw analysis of how this building costs 7.3m. Where is the location of this building sir.

Hajji M.
have you noticed the current rush of cheaper costed homes recently and my argument that you can build a four bedroom bungalow with 2.5million naira by careful design and selection of building materials?
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
mercylicious:
7 million can build 4 rooms duplex to roofing. We have argued on DT and my builder confirmed it.

I hope you know a decent house consumes more money after roofing than before.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
abouzaid:
have you noticed the current rush of cheaper costed homes recently and my argument that you can build a four bedroom bungalow with 2.5million naira by careful design and selection of building materials?

Not true bro, not true.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by abouzaid: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Not true bro, not true.
pardon me for asking, but are you not sunnybobo?
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by erico2k2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
abouzaid:
amalone(oluwa champion), sunnybobo(sunnynwa).
pardon?
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by abouzaid: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
erico2k2:
pardon?
what?
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by donvicky2007: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikmtools:

Donvicky thanks so much. I'm building in my village in Anambra. so throw more light on how I will spend this money building 6 bedroom duplex cos am starting next week.

make sure ur source all the woods you will be using in your local (Village) market,it is more cheaper to mould blocks than to buy from block industries, do you have any river in your village were you can buy sands cox its more cheaper than going all the way to River Niger to buy sand which is expensive including cost of transportation, Cement is N1400 here in Onitsha i dont know the cost in your village, do u have well were the labourers can draw water cox it will be economical than buying water. Cost of labourers runs from N1500-2000 for a day job here in my area so it will be more cheaper in your village. Go with the local stone instead of buying gravel.But do u have the bargaining power so as to bargain with ur Contractor for his workmanship.make sure u get for yourself a good Engr or contractor to handle ur house. But know that a good roofing will cost you upto 500K and above both the woods and roofing sheets,so bargain with ur contractor on how to manage that for you.
But if you make a good Quantity survey of the materials to be used that will the best cox it will let you know how far your budget can go.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by erico2k2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
abouzaid:
what?
it means I dnt get what you wrote in ur reply
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
donvicky2007:

make sure ur source all the woods you will be using in your local (Village) market,it is more cheaper to mould blocks than to buy from block industries, do you have any river in your village were you can buy sands cox its more cheaper than going all the way to River Niger to buy sand which is expensive including cost of transportation, Cement is N1400 here in Onitsha i dont know the cost in your village, do u have well were the labourers can draw water cox it will be economical than buying water. Cost of labourers runs from N1500-2000 for a day job here in my area so it will be more cheaper in your village. Go with the local stone instead of buying gravel.But do u have the bargaining power so as to bargain with ur Contractor for his workmanship.make sure u get for yourself a good Engr or contractor to handle ur house. But know that a good roofing will cost you upto 500K and above both the woods and roofing sheets,so bargain with ur contractor on how to manage that for you.
But if you make a good Quantity survey of the materials to be used that will the best cox it will let you know how far your budget can go.

The way you guys go misleading people 9n this forum dikwa egwu. For starters, how can you allude that 500,000 naira can roof a 6 bedroom duplex? Even labour cost alone would swallow a large chunk of that for s cheap one

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by rossi5(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice topic
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by rossi5(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
nairamaniac:
madam. no one talked about cost of land here o.
Oga, Will 6bedroom duplex be built in the air or in your village they exclude cost of land in building plan? Since the topic did not confirm if there is an available land.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by ucheshasha: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikmtools:
House pls I need strategies to start and finish a portable 6 bedroom duplex with 6.5m.
pls drop ur contributions here.

yea depending on d quality and d location. where in anambra? cos am frm anambra and also an architect..could help u out
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by segcymoor(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
MWTH:
Yes it can. However you must explore the use of some sorts of free labour & materials.
First, you must consider the type of soil you're building on. Get experts to advice you. If its a clay or water logged soil, then exit using that amount.
If not, then follow my approach.

Get the following experts to give you these things for free.
1. A "portable" architectural design
2. A structural design
3. A mechanical design
4. An electrical ddesign

Once all these things are ready, find a QS to help you come up with the Actual Material & Labour cost.

Then, get a good Building or Civil Engineer to help out in the supervision.
Buy all the materials & pay all the labourers yourself.

That's all you need.
Check my Facebook page. Buildyourdreamhouseng

Cheers

Naso e easy.........expert won't pay offices rent...abi?

U try sha
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

The way you guys go misleading people 9n this forum dikwa egwu. For starters, how can you allude that 500,000 naira can roof a 6 bedroom duplex? Even labour cost alone would swallow a large chunk of that for s cheap one
mayB them use bamboo do the roofing,imagine the concombility grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by segcymoor(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
honeric01:

LOL 1 plot of land in Ikorodu for 6.5M? lie small na.
when last did you visit ikorodu?

U cay even get 10m land in IKD
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by donvicky2007: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

you should read carefully "I said 500K and above".
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by honeric01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
segcymoor:

when last did you visit ikorodu?

U cay even get 10m land in IKD

Give me 4M and I will get you a land there with electricity.

Give me 2M and you will get one also at Mowe.

With 3.5M, I will also get you a land in Singha.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Sunnynwa: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
donvicky2007:

500K and above could be 1 trillion and it could also be 500K.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
donvicky2007:

Bro I think you should construct your sentence in accordance with your reasoning and waht you mean to say,N500K and above can also mean N600K,now N600K would be gulped in buying and transporting of wood.Labour nko?
Plz these are very obvious
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by abouzaid: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
erico2k2:

it means I dnt get what you wrote in ur reply
i mean you should consult the thread by amalone aka oluwa champion.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by OkunrinMeta: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
honeric01:

LOL 1 plot of land in Ikorodu for 6.5M? lie small na.

Then you also don't know it could be as high as 40 million depending on the location.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by honeric01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

Then you also don't know it could be as high as 40 million depending on the location.

1 plot of land for Ikorodu at 40 million grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by ikmtools: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2016
ucheshasha:

yea depending on d quality and d location. where in anambra? cos am frm anambra and also an architect..could help u out
My Villa is Oraifite in Anambra State. Search my profile n u ll get my contact if u want to help me out. I ll appreciate cos am starting next week.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by agarawu23(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2016
ikmtools:

My Villa is Oraifite in Anambra State. Search my profile n u ll get my contact if u want to help me out. I ll appreciate cos am starting next week.
don't forget to open a new thread once u start your project. We will like to see your analysis and the project level by level so we can all see how far 6.5 can go. Pls don't forget to tag me when u start. God will provide for u.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by agarawu23(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2016
stevLegend:

Built it in my Villa. U can see the surroundinng.
oga GM

You have been avoiding your mentions.
We just need analysis from u how you got to that level with 7.3m.
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by abdulwastecx(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2016
donvicky2007:

Use local stone for a 6 bedroom duplex?? Oga abeg no advice am to build house wey go fall.

6 million naira can only do the following
1. Foundation : depending on nature of soil, budget about 2.5m up to dpc level.

2. Ground floor block know work and ring lintel : about 5000 blocks, five trips of sand, 100bags of cement, 100 Y12, gravel etc wil cost up to 1.5m

3. Suspended decking (slab work) will cost you up to 3m.

At this stage you will a deficit of 500k

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by Miscellaneous(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
abdulwastecx:

The funniest question ever on nairaland. Lol

lol... I also wondered why he was searching for a strategy..... lol..... strategy ko logic ni
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by afrobaby(f): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Really scared with the responses, how will one now get that kind big amount of money to build a decent house , God help me o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by BilginMuh(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
My Turkish marbles are between 40-120 usd. Depending on marble, onyx type, hardness etc, and thecut sizes like 30x60, 120x120 cm, and the thickness is important
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
Sunnynwa:

How much us a square metre of Italian marble?

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by saintgwizard(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2016
makavele:

My friend, shut up pls . .

There is truly poverty in the land. Getting intimidated by figures. Go build a duplex with 6.5m grin
Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by makavele: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
saintgwizard:

There is truly poverty in the land. Getting intimidated by figures. Go build a duplex with 6.5m grin

Re: How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira by MWTH(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2016
segcymoor:

Naso e easy.........expert won't pay offices rent...abi?

U try sha
You have drifted totally away from his question and my submission. He has friends who are experts. Young graduates practicing are obviously friends of his or friends of his friends.
Better still, go to any urban development department or ministry of housing and ask someone to help with an approved building plan.
Find a QS to do the QS report for you.
And get down with buying all materials yourself and supervising as well.
If you don't believe, it's not my job to force you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Is Your House Rent / How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.