Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (46078 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by FemiFimile: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Omo IGBO

U quoted me first on this thread

Stop stalking me

Stop trying to make two people into one. U are a disappointment to humanity. Stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by datigbogirl: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ds one don dey wear hijab b4 dem convert am sef...

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Person no dey hear beta news about Islam,na so so bad news everywhere dey go. Shame on you tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by bossit: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Later they'd say theirs is the fastest growing religion... Growth by abduction, isn't it so?!

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

However the title of the thread and the newspaper headline is inaccurate

Using sensationalist headlines such as- IGBO girl kidnapped or abducted does not represent the true facts

This girl voluntarily through a web of lies left her home to be with this evil people. They didn't kidnap or abduct her

I pity her mother but the truth is teenagers are very gullible and do not think things through . It is the duty of parents to bring up their children properly. How can a mother allow her child (a 14 year at the time) to go to another church and then spend days there for a retreat ?

This is a typical story of a gullible and Ill trained teenager being taken advantage of by religious zealots. And this has been going on for centuries. In the south, many youths leave their homes to join SU evangelical teams that travel across the country, some join Christian and Muslim sects that steer these young ones from their families and education.

There is very little the government can do but parents can do so much by nipping evidence of disobedience in the bud much earlier.
d truth is d mother was too careless... U have said it

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

Using sensationalist headlines such as- IGBO girl kidnapped or abducted does not represent the true facts

This girl voluntarily through a web of lies left her home to be with this evil people. They didn't kidnap or abduct her

I pity her mother but the truth is teenagers are very gullible and do not think things through . It is the duty of parents to bring up their children properly. How can a mother allow her child (a 14 year at the time) to go to another church and then spend days there for a retreat ?

This is a typical story of a gullible and Ill trained teenager being taken advantage of by religious zealots. And this has been going on for centuries. In the south, many youths leave their homes to join SU evangelical teams that travel across the country, some join Christian and Muslim sects that steer these young ones from their families and education.

There is very little the government can do but parents can do so much by nipping evidence of disobedience in the bud much earlier.

I agree with you.

The thing is, a teenager is a very impressionable person.

It seems that the girl was already in a rebellious state against her mother LONG before the whole thing started. The mom is not telling us the whole story.

One thing about this story is that in Nigeria, we tend to treat teenagers as little children. Yes, they are not yet adults,but they are not the nice little 8 year old who used to say she loves mummy with all her heart.

In my opinion, many Nigerian parents do not get their mind prepared for the teenage life.Something tells me the girl was already in rebellion against her mother. Things are made difficult with the absence of a dad. A dad is a very important part of a girl's life as a rolemodel, and as her first impression of males.(I remember 10 years ago, a preacher at my church saying that if you do not tell your teenage daughter she is beautiful as a father...she would go and find someone who will).

Also,it isn't the mother's fault entirely. As a teenager myself once upon a time,I was a rebellious person inside. Yes...I was obedient on the outside, but inside....I wanted to live as an ''adult'' . Thank God, I at least get sense small....and in a way realized that this was a stage where I was being prepared for adulthood.

The girl was not abducted. She chose to leave of her own free will. In my opinion, she should return back to her parent's house.But something tells me that if she is forced , it wont end well.

So...let the mother leave her. In due time, she would return home to her mother's house when the rebellion has run its course.

And instead of making silly allegations of Northerners abducting teenage girls....let us use this as a time to talk about how we bring upteens. And let us pass a law at the National Assembly making it illegal to convert minors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Etizz: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Waitin dem dey use this forceful conversion of Christian to Muslim so eh, dem go talk am oh.. .. .

Na by force??

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by donjazzydon: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Did they change her name to AISHA? 15 or 16, kidnap is kidnap.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
SHE WAS NOT KIDNAPPED undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by hollywater: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari weldon ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by MrCork: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Xbee007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by donjazzydon: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrCork:

...she ain't lightskin!! angry

Remove eye for our daughter, light skin or dark skin, one leg or no leg, yansh or no yansh, we love dem same.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by desire222(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Nawa o. For those that will be spitting trash about Islam .
Let there be no compulsion in religion.  Truth has been made clear from error.  Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks.  And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

God says:

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed.  Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)

God says:

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’  And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’  If they do, then they are on right guidance.  But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message.  And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

God says:

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)
What is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Decibel: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Funny coming from an IPOB youth using Yoruba moniker

Na una go taya

Chukwu Okike Abiama dey behind me gidigba

Subway101 the nairaland resident fraudster, you have been running amok on this thread but will soon read the riot act for you.

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nicepoker(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nothing good can come out from that ass lifting religion

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by hollywater: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sweetgala i am waiting for your comment on this.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=28pt]We Yorubas don't give a shit grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Many more to come for the land of the bravery bread grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by MrCork: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
donjazzydon:

Remove eye for our daughter, light skin or dark skin, one leg or no leg, yansh or no yansh, we love dem same.

....correction...if she ain't lightskin...she ain't beaurrrifill meanin she need to shange color to lightskin yellow..pirrrriod! angry

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=28pt]We Yorubas don't give a shit grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Many more to come for the land of the bravery bread grin[/size]
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by I888(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Using abusive words does not mean you are right

I have already criticised the people she ran away with but they did not kidnap her. She followed them on her own volition
Nothing hurts me more than seeing I can't carry out what I have in mind... we doomed as a nation co-habiting with islamic animals.

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by NenweIstson: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

Kidnapping an Igbo who is Christian not sensational?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by piagetskinner(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Y all these kidnappings....? Nobody should be forced into any religion # islam is a religion from the pit of hell. they use coercion to achieve their devilish aim in whatever way they can

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Creamish(f): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Seems Kidnap n Convert is trending now...

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kingzizzy: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Did you read the whole article?

Did you see the part where the mother said her daughter stopped attending her church and insisted that she must attend Deeper Life?

Did u read the part where the mother said her child became uncontrollable and sleeping outside their home ?

This child was not kidnapped . Brainwashed ? Maybe!

Listen, a minor or anyone below the age of 18 cannot go and live soomewhere else without parental consent. And anyone who takes in a minor, wether the minor went there willinly or not, had kidnapped a child. A minor in another persons custody without parental permission is kidnapp

8 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by donvicky2007: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Using abusive words does not mean you are right

I have already criticised the people she ran away with but they did not kidnap her. She followed them on her own volition

The young girl was kidnap probably her abductors use diabolic powers to brainwash her.
For me i dont think this country is meant to be One.
This country should be divided alone southren and Northern Region so that both regions will go their separate way "in GADAFFI's VOICE"

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Mufasa27(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
They gradually turning this country into a islamic state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison / Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.