Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (46077 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by persius555(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

However the title of the thread and the newspaper headline is inaccurate

Using sensationalist headlines such as- IGBO girl kidnapped or abducted does not represent the true facts

This girl voluntarily through a web of lies left her home to be with this evil people. They didn't kidnap or abduct her

I pity her mother but the truth is teenagers are very gullible and do not think things through . It is the duty of parents to bring up their children properly. How can a mother allow her child (a 14 year at the time) to go to another church and then spend days there for a retreat ?

This is a typical story of a gullible and Ill trained teenager being taken advantage of by religious zealots. And this has been going on for centuries. In the south, many youths leave their homes to join SU evangelical teams that travel across the country, some join Christian and Muslim sects that steer these young ones from their families and education.

There is very little the government can do but parents can do so much by nipping evidence of disobedience in the bud much earlier.
Will u shut your mouth already. Dont pretend you dont know about christains been kidnap in secular arab countries like syria, iraq, pakistan. They are brainwashed or forcefully co-erced into converting to islam. In islamic countries, this is not a crime. This trend is fast spreading in nigeria. Its time the national assembly rise and pass a bill that will punish individuals who indulge in this act or else this phenomenom might mark the beginning of a new systematic religious warfare in a secular country like nigeria. Imagine if other christain dominated regions of nigeria decide to start the same act. Its a matter of time before we have another crisis in our hands. This culture is alien to nigeria. We better squash it before its too late. The earlier the better.

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by donjazzydon: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrCork:

....correction...if she ain't lightskin...she ain't beaurrrifill meanin she need to shange color to lightskin yellow..pirrrriod! angry

Can politic section topic on home page? dis is watered down and boring.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by malachytochukwu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Islam!!!
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by wellmax(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Did you read the whole article?

Did you see the part where the mother said her daughter stopped attending her church and insisted that she must attend Deeper Life?

Did u read the part where the mother said her child became uncontrollable and sleeping outside their home ?

This child was not kidnapped . Brainwashed ? Maybe!

Don't try to justify this kidnap or make it look that this girl wasn't hypnotized. Did you also read where the mother said the girl used Depperlife as a decoy to attend the Islamic class? Please be factual here and let's call s spade a spade.

5 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Vado(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Christians with foresight know what these people are on about. We said Ese's case was an eye opener because the media brought it to light but they tried to play it down, saying it was a case of two wayward kids. Now there are several cases being exposed nationwide. Are all these still cases of waywardness or a systematic Jihad?
Argue with your father.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by NenweIstson: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Its high time our governors and national assembly members brace up with the issue of kidnapping little Igbo girl to convert them to islam. Igbos are not muslims but worship Chukwu Okike abiama (God of creation) we worship Chineke, Obasi bi n'elu that's who we worship and not allah or mohamed.

Igbo elites wake up to your responsibilities, wake up.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by demo4ril97(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Akkord4gov love your innovation Jazakumalahu-airan.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by teemy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
if this story be true then the most apalling part would be when the lady on phone was challenging the female journalist on the justification of returning the girl back to her own parents. very bold saying such about a girl not her daughter.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by tianshie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Using abusive words does not mean you are right

I have already criticised the people she ran away with but they did not kidnap her. She followed them on her own volition

A fourteen year old is not an adult. Only her parents can give the sort of consent that allows the party holding her to continue to hold her. If the child's parents claim that they have not given such consent, and the other party refuses to release the child, then it is kidnap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kingdave(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm so sad.dem don use all their girls for suicide bombings com enter other tribes

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by elopee3000(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Did you read the whole article?

Did you see the part where the mother said her daughter stopped attending her church and insisted that she must attend Deeper Life?

Did u read the part where the mother said her child became uncontrollable and sleeping outside their home ?

This child was not kidnapped . Brainwashed ? Maybe!

defender of Islam go to America and take 15 years old girl by now u will be serving 20 years in jail oniranu angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by teemy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
if nigerian the police is being serious with the rescue of the chibok girls then all abduction-conversion cases brought to them should be spotlighted as that would lead to organisers of this similar modus operandi and maybe the chibok girls also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by biggjoe(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I agree with you.

The thing is, a teenager is a very impressionable person.

It seems that the girl was already in a rebellious state against her mother LONG before the whole thing started. The mom is not telling us the whole story.

One thing about this story is that in Nigeria, we tend to treat teenagers as little children. Yes, they are not yet adults,but they are not the nice little 8 year old who used to say she loves mummy with all her heart.

In my opinion, many Nigerian parents do not get their mind prepared for the teenage life.Something tells me the girl was already in rebellion against her mother. Things are made difficult with the absence of a dad. A dad is a very important part of a girl's life as a rolemodel, and as her first impression of males.(I remember 10 years ago, a preacher at my church saying that if you do not tell your teenage daughter she is beautiful as a father...she would go and find someone who will).

Also,it isn't the mother's fault entirely. As a teenager myself once upon a time,I was a rebellious person inside. Yes...I was obedient on the outside, but inside....I wanted to live as an ''adult'' . Thank God, I at least get sense small....and in a way realized that this was a stage where I was being prepared for adulthood.

The girl was not abducted. She chose to leave of her own free will. In my opinion, she should return back to her parent's house.But something tells me that if she is forced , it wont end well.

So...let the mother leave her. In due time, she would return home to her mother's house when the rebellion has run its course.

And instead of making silly allegations of Northerners abducting teenage girls....let us use this as a time to talk about how we bring upteens. And let us pass a law at the National Assembly making it illegal to convert minors.
The tragedy of your comments is that you failed to realize that it is a crime to allow a "rebellious" minor who "followed" you to your house to continue living with you without the consent of the parents. How is that such a big thing for people to understand.

You can blame the parents all you want but if the Islamic teacher returned her to her mother when she "followed" him, no one would be reading this story now.

6 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by analyticalnayos: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why are Hausa people kidnapping our girl,what is going on?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very soon we will hear Muslim kidnapped pope and convert him to Muslim...

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by analyticalnayos: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why are Hausa people kidnapping our girls,what is going on?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by DeathStroke007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Besides, why reverend king case never hit front page

?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by cruzclinton1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
dontjealousme:

Source

: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/ABDUCTORS-STORM-ABUJA--Igbo-teenager-abducted-converted-to-Islam/

This is what Nnamdi kanu is preaching that people ignored,rather,they hold him behind bars.....so sad........pls moderator don't BAN me o,coz I didn't mention that name your guys hate so much....am just trading with caution.....abeg o grin
dontjealousme:

Source

: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/ABDUCTORS-STORM-ABUJA--Igbo-teenager-abducted-converted-to-Islam/

This is what Nnamdi kanu is preaching that people ignored,rather,they hold him behind bars.....so sad........pls moderator don't BAN me o,coz I didn't mention that name your guys hate so much....am just trading with caution.....abeg o
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Ralphdan(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
All this started since Sanusi became the emir of kano. Arewa thinks that by doing this they can depopulate ndigbo.Lets see howfar they can go.
For me #This is political#
kunu sipping mofoz
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by elopee3000(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Using abusive words does not mean you are right

I have already criticised the people she ran away with but they did not kidnap her. She followed them on her own volition
and they allowed her to follow them under age girl? May one of ur family members join boko haram or marry fulani hersdmen, ewu zamfara like u, u just went to copy igbo name cus ur not igbo person

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Funjosh(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is becoming serious

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
its well. all i know is that its well.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by porshuch: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Madam your daughter wasn't kidnapped, she just followed her aboki boyfriend and absconded.

Warning: Mothers pls watch the type of people your daughters play with.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by repogirl(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is this jazz, Brain washing or what?

How does a kid suddenly decide she wants to change religions?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by jarule75(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
She started to tell lies and disrespect me to the extent that I almost went mad. It was four days before they took my daughter away from us that I discovered what was happening”…… hear a mother.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kingthreat(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Muslims, una see una brothers. Make una take am easy.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Rapidx: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I put a call few a minutes ago on the first number and a lady picked. She spoke in Igbo and told me she is from Ohafia, Abia state. She said she lives in Maiduguri and a Muslim.

She had many things to say, but one thing she made clear to me was that Ifesinachi was not abducted contrary to the news. She narrated how she picked Ifesinachi thoroughly beaten with wounds all over her body by her mother or so.
That Ifesinachi is very safe.

The Igbo woman angle to this case has changed the equation and needs to be investigated further. The woman is ready to talk, she's got a lot to say it seems. But this was a long distance call of which I couldn't continue.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by rusher14: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
This trouble that Nigerians are looking for they would eventually get it.

Always creating sensational headlines, spoiling for war, rumour mongering.

Destabilising your own economy, causing rancour and supporting brigandage.

No God can save you all.

The road to perdition is being travelled.

I bid you all safe journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
It's a problem of child upbringing. Parents should do a better job in stirring their children to the right path.

As a Muslim I wouldn't want anyone to take my child away from me. So I understand the mother's plight.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Nawa o. For those that will be spitting trash about Islam .
Let there be no compulsion in religion.  Truth has been made clear from error.  Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks.  And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

God says:

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed.  Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)

God says:

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’  And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’  If they do, then they are on right guidance.  But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message.  And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

God says:

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)

Please what is the meaning of this nonsense you typed? Are you justifying their actions or condemning it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.