Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (46076 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Call him not names .....he's just hell bent on hating on Islam only God Almighty can open is eyes

kayodekb:

ASHAMED OF WHAT? DICKHEAD
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2016
dyn1800:

Hey bro! Hate Islam? Wow.... If the reasons u stated is anything to go by then you're wrong...

What will you call the issue of baby factories found in Abia state where under age girls are camped in a place for baby making..... Tell me that is influence by Islam too.

Desist from hypocrisy Bad is Bad and it's not to be attached to any religion.

But that's not stopping me from hating Islam and Muslims
They are terrorist
They are kidnappers
They are arsonist

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by sweetgala(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
hollywater:
Sweetgala i am waiting for your comment on this.

I'm yet to read the story or get correct information devoid of insinuations or media venture activism.

Yesterday was Sunday some of us have lives outside of NL
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by klarke(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
kayodekb:
THE ISLAMAPHOBIC MEDIA (1)
It is against the letter and spirit of Islam to be
despondent. The current horrible tide of
Islamaphobia and biasness of the media are not
new. But we should remember that it is in the
very nature of falsehood to vaporize when truth
takes its true shape. The very weapons of
Islamaphobia shall once again become its tools
for returning souls to Allah.
Were pastor Akanji Oluwaseun, Emmanuel and
their accomplice who abducted schoolgirls in
Ikorodu Muslims, what do you think the headlines
will be by now? ‘Boko Haram shifts base to
South West’, ‘Muslims Kidnappers at it again’,
‘Ikorodu girls kidnapped by Muslim terrorists’,
‘new tactics of the Muslim terrorist’; etc. Already
we have been told he is a fake pastor. Perhaps,
we will be properly guided if we can have the list
of all fake pastors so that when they kidnap or
kill next time, we will not be surprise! Thank God,
they are not Muslims.
When one pastor, in Osun state, organized
members to attack a church in the regalia of
Muslims, he said it was a drama, it went into
cooler. When one Christian law student in UI
entered the mosque on a Friday to shout Jesus
while the faithful were praying it went into the
cooler; when a Christian principal flogged a
Junior girl 43 strokes, no media deem it fit to
give it coverage because it is a Muslim girl!
You will not see any Muslim attacking or
attributing the actions of Reverend King, the
molester and murderer, who even killed a
member of his church to Christianity. There are
several other cases by some so called-pastors
raping, embezzling, do we say Christianity sends
them? No, it is their human propensity that must
be condemned by all human beings.
Muslims hate no one as we all have right to our
religion by law. But why can’t our so-called
counterparts allow peace to reign. When Sani
Yerima married one young lady, it was the talk of
the town, there are thousands of such
happenings where no media is turning search
light; when Sanusi Lamido married too it was the
talk of the town.
But history has it that King Richard II (1400 AD)
married a 7yr old girl, Henry VIII (1500 AD)
married a 6yr old, the Catholic Encyclopedia
says” Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when
she married 99 old Joseph”; and the Bible says
“but save for yourselves every GIRL who has
never slept with a man” (Numbers 31:17-18);
examples abound but a seasoned historian
simply knows that many socio-climatic factors
determine marriages across climes and times.
What makes Ese/Yunusa’s case so special? How
many of the so-called religionists are its true
adherents? A lot of such happen all the time but
makes no headlines but because for whatever
reason he is a Kano Muslim boy from the Sanusi
Lamido’s enclave, the news must go sensational.
I ask what exactly is the national gain in
hypocritically blowing the issue out of proportion.
Thank God, the Muslim scholars have spoken on
the issue. It is clearly one of those media
manipulations. I am very sure if the boy is from
the Eastern or western part, it may not make any
news.
One who lives in a glass house should not throw
stone at others. A lot of terrible and criminal
acts and rituals are being perpetrated by some
so-called pastors or church leaders, locally and
internationally, we hear, we read, we see on
YouTube. People forget that the greatest gift of
the global village is information. We read about
breast sucking and ritual pastors, etc, and our
media are either silent or explain it away as
‘fake pastors, devilish man of God’, etc.
President Buhari’s trip to Saudi Arabia and even
entering the Kabah is tilted to mean that he
wants to Islamise Nigeria; whereas former
president Jonathan’s several trips to Israel was a
prayer for the country and no any Christian
coloration was attached. Students of history
know the strategic divisive role Israel plays in
the world; the arms deal during Jonathan cum
those involved was never linked with Christianity;
were it to happen during Buhari, the media would
have captioned as ” Buhari prepares for Jihad
buying armament..”.
Let us always treat issues based on their context
and condemn evil no matter the perpetrator
whether Imam or Reverend, Pope or Sultan, evil
is evil, we should make our thorough
investigation and research and should not tilt
towards injustice. I am afraid that in the near
future, if there are no sanctions on this kind of
bias reporting, the media may plunge this nation
into ethno-religious war. No nation goes into
such and come back to normalcy easily.
These attacks, biases will breed nothing but
widening of gaps of intolerance. The tide is
already changing. An instance is how youths
have engaged the Lagos state government on
the issue of Hijaab even to the level of Appeal
court. These coming youths are more informed
and aware of how their fathers suffered in the
hands of Christian missionaries when they had to
change their names from Rasheed to Richard as
an example. Some of them attended public
schools where enmity against Islam is not
hidden.
It is really high time Muslims returned and lived
by the ideals of Islam. They should be consistent
in their practice of Islam. The well-to-do and the
few politicians should know that Allah will take
them to account in the hereafter. One of the
greatest services our rich men can render to
Islam in the modern times is to invest more on
media to enlighten and counter attacks on Islam.
Let our Ramadan media patronage be around the
year. There may perhaps be the need to boycott
media platforms that are acrimonious to Islam

Young man you are very biased!
You quoted the bible out of context and wrongly to justify the kidnap of a minor by your fellow Muslims?
I started reading your very long epistle hoping that maybe I have found a Muslim who is reasonable and rational but I was disappointed.
A 15-year old girl was taken from her mother and converted agains her will under threat and hypnosis and you're here ranting preposterously? I dont think you have a child, no wonder you fail to comprehend the plight of the girl's mother.
I am greatly saddened by the type of society ang govt I found myself in, where evil is being justified and the govt of the day plays deaf.
What marvels me most is the kind of people we have in the police force. A mother made an entry of how her daughter was kidnapped by a set of malignant narcissists and provided the contact and address of the criminals yet you open your buccal cavity to say that you have nothing to work with. I weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
I'm a Muslim hate me i don't care ..... Islam is my religion and I'm not a terrorist.
christopher123:

But that's not stopping me from hating Islam and Muslims
They are terrorist
They are kidnappers
They are arsonist
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2016
dyn1800:
I'm a Muslim hate me i don't care ..... Islam is my religion and I'm not a terrorist.

You are a terrorist in pipeline
You are an arsonist in mentality

What did Quran tell you about people of book
Why is it that any bombing and killing today be it in Africa ,Europe and asia I do t wanna call middle East ... Muslim will be fingered

They even kidnap little girls and force them to convert
They will declare fatwa on those that left Islam
Then honor killing
Muslims are just bunch of sick Looneys

How I wish we have Christian country like Angola
And non Muslim country like Japan ...these madness won't be heard

I repeat I just don't like Islam ..they are blood thirsty fellows

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
thanks for the insult bro! sure Christianity never thought you to do so ...... just your way of backward reasoning.... need I remind you My name is Mustapha and I'm proud to be a Muslim....and I'm not a terrorist

christopher123:

Why is it that any bombing and killing today be it in Africa ,Europe and asia I do t wanna call middle East ... Muslim will be fingered

Then honor killing

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2016
klarke:

Young man you are very biased!
You quoted the bible out of context and wrongly to justify the kidnap of a minor by your fellow Muslims?
I started reading your very long epistle hoping that maybe I have found a Muslim who is reasonable and rational but I was disappointed.
A 15-year old girl was taken from her mother and converted agains her will under threat and hypnosis and you're here ranting preposterously? I dont think you have a child, no wonder you fail to comprehend the plight of the girl's mother.
I am greatly saddened by the type of society ang govt I found myself in, where evil is being justified and the govt of the day plays deaf.
What marvels me most is the kind of people we have in the police force. A mother made an entry of how her daughter was kidnapped by a set of malignant narcissists and provided the contact and address of the criminals yet you open your buccal cavity to say that you have nothing to work with. I weep for Nigeria.

Rationality is a
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Dalhatj(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2016
dyn1800:
thanks for the insult bro! sure Christianity never thought you to do so ...... just your way of backward reasoning.... need I remind you My name is Mustapha and I'm proud to be a Muslim....and I'm not a terrorist

Gunmen from al-Qaida’s north African branch have killed at least 16 people, including four Europeans, after they opened fire near several hotels in the Ivory Coast. The shooting came amid fears the jihadi threat is spreading in west Africa.

The government said security forces had killed the six assailants who launched attacks on three hotels in the popular seaside town of Grand-Bassam, a weekend retreat for residents of Abidjan, about 25 miles (40km) away.

Among the 16 dead were two soldiers, said the president, Alassane Ouattara. Local media reported gunmen had entered the L’Etoile du Sud (the Southern Star) hotel, seizing guests and staff on Sunday. A French foreign ministry spokesperson said one French national had been killed. A jihad monitoring group said al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb had claimed the attack.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/13/gunmen-open-fire-in-ivory-coast-tourist-resort

That is the work of Muslim again just few days ago
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2016
I know people will say that why hate Muslim, but the stats are there, we are just talking about killings not kidnapping ...

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2016.03.13 Ivory Coast Bassam 16 17 al-Qaeda gunmen assault a hotel and murder anyone refusing to praise Allah with them. The sixteen killed include a 5-year-old child.
2016.03.12 Afghanistan Khanashin 1 3 A child is disassembled by Taliban bombers.
2016.03.10 Syria Wilayat al-Khayr 2 0 The Islamic State executes two terrified men by blowing them up.
2016.03.09 Iraq Taza 1 600 A 3-year-old girl dies from an ISIS chemical attack that left hundreds injured.
2016.03.09 Somalia Mogadishu 4 2 Four people bleed out following a suicide car bombing outside a café.
2016.03.08 Uruguay Paysandu 1 0 A Jewish man is stabbed to death by a Muslim convert yelling praises to Allah…
2016.03.08 Turkey Kilis 2 1 A 4-year-old and his mother die when Sunni extremists hit their car with a rocket.
2016.03.07 Tunisia Ben Guerdane 19 17 A 12-year-old girl is among nineteen others who lose their lives during an Islamist assault on a small town.
2016.03.07 Pakistan Shabqadar 17 30 A Jamatul Ahrar suicide bomber murders seventeen people at a courthouse, including two children.
2016.03.06 Iraq al-Jahash 12 0 A dozen people are executed by a Sharia court.
2016.03.06 Iraq Hillah 61 95 At least sixty people are incinerated when a suicide bomber in a fuel tanker detonates outside a town.
2016.03.06 Syria Aleppo 14 40 Jaish-al-Sunna terrorists send mortars and rockets into a busy market, massacring over a dozen shoppers.
2016.03.06 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 3 0 Fundamentalists ambush an ambulance and machine-gun a medic and two injured patients.
2016.03.05 Yemen Aden 2 0 Sectarian terrorists fire on a vehicle, killing two occupants.
2016.03.05 Syria Jarablus 1 0 A teen is beheaded for apostasy after missing Friday prayers.
2016.03.04 Yemen Aden 16 0 Militant Muslims storm a Catholic retirement home and murder sixteen, including four nuns and the elderly residents.
2016.03.03 Iraq Abu Ghraib 2 10 Two civilians are killed when terrorists sent mortar shells into a market.
2016.03.03 Syria Kafriya 1 3 Sunni militants machine-gun a civilian in his home.
2016.03.03 Libya Surman 2 0 Two Italian hostages are killed while being used as human shields by ISIS.
2016.03.02 Iraq Hawija 6 0 Six people are beheaded and crucified by the Islamic State.
2016.03.02 Iraq Nineveh 5 0 A 12-year-old girl is forced by the caliphate to execute five women, including a doctor.
2016.03.02 Syria Quneitra 18 30 Two suicide bombers massacre eighteen bystanders.
2016.03.02 Egypt Khariza 1 3 An Islamist bomb claims one life.
2016.03.02 Afghanistan Jalalabad 2 19 Four suicide bombers target the Indian consulate, killing two civilians.
2016.03.01 Pakistan Noorshah 2 0 Two women are murdered over 'doubts about their character and lifestyles'.
2016.03.01 Pakistan Peshawar 2 4 Two employees at the US consulate bleed to death following an Islamist bombing.
2016.03.01 Afghanistan Pul-e-Khumri 3 2 Religious extremists hit a house with a rocket, killing three family members.
2016.03.01 Somalia Alamada 5 8 An al-Shabaab bomb produces five dead bodies.
2016.03.01 Egypt al-Arish 2 0 Fundamentalists behead a man and shoot his son to death.
2016.03.01 Iraq Haditha 8 8 Eight Iraqis are blown up by four Fedayeen suicide bombers.
2016.03.01 Philippines Zamboanga 2 0 An assassination attempt on an anti-ISIS preacher outside a university hall leaves two dead.
2016.03.01 Philippines Datu Salibo 1 2 Bangsamoro Islamists kill one other person during an ambush.
2016.03.01 Pakistan Sheikhupura 1 0 An Ahmadi religious minority is stabbed to death for his faith.
2016.03.01 Russia Moscow 1 0 A woman beheads a child, saying that it was revenge for 'spilled Muslim blood' in Syria.
2016.02.29 Afghanistan Farah 3 3 Three children are disassembled by a Taliban IED.
2016.02.29 Afghanistan Uruzgan 4 3 Four locals are shot to death by the Taliban
2016.02.29 Iraq Mosul 24 0 Two dozen Iraqis are rounded up and executed by the Islamic State.
2016.02.29 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Two religious clerics are murdered by their more radical brethren
2016.02.29 Iraq Muqdadiya 40 58 A Fedayeen suicide bomber detonates at a funeral, sending at least forty mourners straight into their own afterlife.
2016.02.29 Iraq Hawija 3 0 Three youth are beheaded for putting up anti-ISIS posters.
2016.02.29 Yemen Aden 4 5 A Shahid suicide bomber snuffs out four other souls.
2016.02.29 DRC Ntombi 13 0 Four women are among thirteen villagers found hacked to pieces by ADF Islamists.
2016.02.29 Nigeria Badarawa 15 22 Suspected Boko Haram surround a group of villagers gathered to watch a video and pour machine gun fire into them, killing at least fifteen.
2016.02.29 Syria Deir ez-Zor 3 0 Three men are crucified by a Sharia court for crimes against Allah.
2016.02.28 Iraq Abu Ghraib 24 22 Two dozen Iraqis are shot or blown apart during a Fedayeen suicide attack by ISIS.
2016.02.28 Iraq Baghdad 78 112 Seventy-eight people at a packed market in a Shiite area are exterminated by two Sunni suicide bombers.
2016.02.28 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 A man is shot to death in front of his home by the Islamic State.
2016.02.28 Somalia Baidoa 30 60 At least thirty civilians and first responders are slaughtered by a twin suicide attack near a restaurant.
2016.02.28 Afghanistan Qads 1 0 A tribal elder is tortured to death by religious extremists.
2016.02.28 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 3 11 Three souls are snuffed out by an explosive device planted by Sharia proponents.
2016.02.27 Pakistan Qayum 1 2 A Muslim shouts a religious slur and fires into a Christian home, killing a 17-year-old boy.
2016.02.27 Afghanistan Bolan 2 0 The Taliban wipe out two local police with a roadside bomb.
2016.02.27 Egypt Rafah 2 2 Two local security personnel are cut down by an Islamist bomb.
2016.02.27 Iraq Abu Ghraib 2 9 Jihadis bomb an outdoor market, killing two patrons.
2016.02.27 Iraq Baghdad 5 25 A series of Mujahideen blasts leave five dead.
2016.02.27 Syria Ajila 2 4 A suicide car bomber takes out two village guards.
2016.02.27 Afghanistan Asadabad 12 40 A dozen people lose their lives to a suicide blast along a city street, including three brothers.
2016.02.27 Afghanistan Nangarhar 1 5 Taliban bombers take out a civilian.
2016.02.27 Syria Salamiya 2 3 An ISIS suicide bomber takes at least two others with him.
2016.02.27 Afghanistan Kabul 15 31 A suicide bomber targets a bus, killing fifteen passengers and bystanders.
2016.02.27 Syria Teeba 4 4 Four villagers lose their lives to an Islamic State suicide bomber.
2016.02.27 Syria Deir Ezzor 3 12 Three children are disassembled by Sunni mortars.
2016.02.26 Somalia Mogadishu 14 30 Holy Warriors attack a 'Youth League' hotel with bombs and gunfire, laying out fourteen innocents.
2016.02.26 Syria al-Zahra 1 0 A child is killed by Jabhat al-Nusra.
2016.02.26 Egypt Giza 1 1 Fundamentalists open fire on two traffic cops, killing one.
2016.02.26 Germany Hanover 0 1 A 'radicalized' teen girl stabs a female police officer.
2016.02.25 Somalia Mogadishu 4 8 Four civilians lose their lives to an al-Shabaab attack.
2016.02.25 Iraq Baghdad 15 50 Two Sunni suicide bombers detonate at a Shiite mosque, slaughtering at least fifteen worshippers.
2016.02.24 Nigeria Agatu 30 0 Radical Islamic mercenaries sweep through a series of Christian villages and slaughter over three hundred, including pregnant women and children.
2016.02.24 Libya Sabratha 12 0 A dozen local security agents are captured and beheaded by ISIS.
2016.02.24 Mali Timbuktu 3 2 Islamists attack a checkpoint, killing three defenders.
2016.02.24 Afghanistan Kabul 7 0 The Taliban kill seven Afghans over a 24-hour period.
2016.02.24 Syria Dayr al-Zawr 2 14 Sunni rockets take out two civilians.
2016.02.24 Syria Aleppo 10 5 Seven children are among ten civilians disassembled by two Sunni mortar rounds.
2016.02.24 Iraq Mosul 1 0 An imam is beheaded by Religion of Peace rivals.
2016.02.23 Iraq Fallujah 12 0 A dozen Iraqis are caught trying to flee the caliphate, marched to the city center and executed.
2016.02.23 Syria Hamidiya 2 0 Two teenage girls are stoned for adultery.

THESE ARE VERIFIABLE FACTS

Jihad Report
Last 30 Days

Attacks 145
Killed 1192
Injured 2206
Suicide Blasts 23
Countries 25

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

So you can see why I detest Islam, they are violent in Nature ..I am sorry to hurt you, but you cant change that perception or that of many people. Do you want me to Give you data of Nigerian Muslim attrocities this year only
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dejisakin(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

Then honor killing

Pls brother, can you read to us what Jesus (Pbuh) said in Luke 19:27. God bless you
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oga forget what Jesus said...I am talking about what I see daily..Killings are too much all In the name of one religion...ISLAM

ARE THEY THE ONLY RELIGIONS ON EARTH...Why are Islam constituting a nuisance to the Global peace

Oga, if I were you, the best thing for you is to leave that fold,many people are leaving ISLAM in droves, you can choose any religion but Islam...hmmmm they can cause wahala

dejisakin:

Pls brother, can you read to us what Jesus (Pbuh) said in Luke 19:27. God bless you
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
I STILL STAND BY MY WORD.... I'M A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST

DYLANN ROOF KILLS NINE BLACK PEOPLE IN A CHURCH- THE CASE WAS TREATED AS HATE CRIME COS HE'S NOT[b] DYLAAN MOHMAMED ROOF[/b]
2. Andreas Lubitz DELIBERATELY CRASHED GERMANWINGS INTO FRENCH ALPS KILLING 150 PEOPLE ON-BOARD- HE WAS SAID TO BE MENTALLY UNSTABLE- SURE MEDIA WISH HE HAD A MUSLIM NAME IN IS IDENTITY CARD.... SURE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE HEADLINE WILL BE.
3. DAVID HICKS KILLS (46) KILLS 3 MUSLIMS YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HIS KIDS (23,21,19YEARS OF AGE)- HE WAS NOT CALLED A TERRORIST -RATHER CALLED AN ANGRY MAN WHO FOUGHT AND KILL OVER PARKING SPACE. THOUGH CASE STILL COURT
4. Anders Behring Breivik- KILLS 77 PEOPLE IN NORWAY 2011- HE WAS NOT CALLED A TERRORIST-BUT ANOTHER CASE OF MENTALLY UNSTABLE YOUNG MAN-WHOSE KILLING WAS MOTIVATED BY HATE.

SEE MY BROTHER YOU'VE THE RIGHT TO HATE ANYBODY...... BASED ON WHAT YOU'RE MADE TO BELIEVE BY THE MEDIA.......

JUST WAIT ON WHEN THE MEDIA TURN ON YOU

christopher123:

Gunmen from al-Qaida’s north African branch have killed at least 16 people, including four Europeans, after they opened fire near several hotels in the Ivory Coast. The shooting came amid fears the jihadi threat is spreading in west Africa.

The government said security forces had killed the six assailants who launched attacks on three hotels in the popular seaside town of Grand-Bassam, a weekend retreat for residents of Abidjan, about 25 miles (40km) away.

Among the 16 dead were two soldiers, said the president, Alassane Ouattara. Local media reported gunmen had entered the L’Etoile du Sud (the Southern Star) hotel, seizing guests and staff on Sunday. A French foreign ministry spokesperson said one French national had been killed. A jihad monitoring group said al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb had claimed the attack.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/13/gunmen-open-fire-in-ivory-coast-tourist-resort

That is the work of Muslim again just few days ago
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
dyn1800:

DYLANN ROOF KILLS NINE BLACK PEOPLE IN A CHURCH- THE CASE WAS TREATED AS HATE CRIME COS HE'S NOT[b] DYLAAN MOHMAMED ROOF[/b]
2. Andreas Lubitz DELIBERATELY CRASHED GERMANWINGS INTO FRENCH ALPS KILLING 150 PEOPLE ON-BOARD- HE WAS SAID TO BE MENTALLY UNSTABLE- SURE MEDIA WISH HE HAD A MUSLIM NAME IN IS IDENTITY CARD.... SURE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE HEADLINE WILL BE.
3. DAVID HICKS KILLS (46) KILLS 3 MUSLIMS YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HIS KIDS (23,21,19YEARS OF AGE)- HE WAS NOT CALLED A TERRORIST -RATHER CALLED AN ANGRY MAN WHO FOUGHT AND KILL OVER PARKING SPACE. THOUGH CASE STILL COURT
4. Anders Behring Breivik- KILLS 77 PEOPLE IN NORWAY 2011- HE WAS NOT CALLED A TERRORIST-BUT ANOTHER CASE OF MENTALLY UNSTABLE YOUNG MAN-WHOSE KILLING WAS MOTIVATED BY HATE.

SEE MY BROTHER YOU'VE THE RIGHT TO HATE ANYBODY...... BASED ON WHAT YOU'RE MADE TO BELIEVE BY THE MEDIA.......

oga , I am not in the mood to advise you, but I noticed that in Islam everybody that practise it has an issue of violence, I was talking with one muslim and I told him that let us analyse Muhammed and Jesus Christ logically and their personality Objectively...He got violent. Then I realised that ISLAM has violence ingrained in them. I will give you another killing in the name of Islam today. Just give me few minutes.

all terrorist are muslim and all muslims might not be terrorist.

Even Emirs are fingered in Child abduction...what a shame, a religion that abducts and marries a child as young as 12 years...that is peadophilia...it really sucks to be a muslim

Where are Chibok girls now
the ISIL killings
Mehn ...abeg leave islam with their wahala, thanks I never have c

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:
Oga forget what Jesus said...I am talking about what I see daily..Killings are too much all In the name of one religion...ISLAM

ARE THEY THE ONLY RELIGIONS ON EARTH...Why are Islam constituting a nuisance to the Global peace

Oga, if I were you, the best thing for you is to leave that fold,many people are leaving ISLAM in droves, you can choose any religion but Islam...hmmmm they can cause wahala

ogbeni, u are a compound fool, Muslims comprises of more than 2 billions population in the world, am sure u are a product of baby factory product who doesn't recognize his father which now implies that u lack training from home... am sure u have Muslims in ur family or ur compound, if Muslims are terrorist as u claimed, then you would have died by now. u are suffering from inferiority complex bcs Muslims are the majority in Nigeria. USELESS FOOL. IF YOU HATE ISLAM, GO AND DIE WITH UR MOTHER AT HOME
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by impossible27(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
I remembered wat i did to an abo*ki when i saw him chatting with my 2 twin kid sisters grin it was hilarious. pls we should learn to protect our sibblings/relations frm these islamist ooo.

D day i will hear that "mallam A or B kidnapped any of my kid sisters. No need 4 d police, it a waste of tym. Jst 2 bullets on his skull, my mission will b accomplished. period He will go an meet those 72 virgins in hell.

Islamabad
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by GENERAL7(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nothern water tight programmes ....
Fulani herdsmen(secret army)killing,conquering n positioning themselves around d Country with thumbs up from their live Patron (buhari)***
Kidnapping n islamising under aged girl From far n near with emirs n sultans as grand Co ordinators***
Abducting,silencing n killing d strongests among other Zones n tribes via political alegations***
Finally,islamising Nigeria by belonging to d 34 Islamic nations with terrorism as excuse.REAL
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
kayodekb:

ogbeni, u are a compound fool, Muslims comprises of more than 2 billions population in the world, am sure u are a product of baby factory product who doesn't recognize his father which now implies that u lack training from home... am sure u have Muslims in ur family or ur compound, if Muslims are terrorist as u claimed, then you would have died by now. u are suffering from inferiority complex bcs Muslims are the majority in Nigeria. USELESS FOOL. IF YOU HATE ISLAM, GO AND DIE WITH UR MOTHER AT HOME

Another budding terrorist spotted ..just look at his curses and abuses ..instead of tackling this intellectually. This is the hallmark of Muslim

Imagine if this was physical.. He would have detonated a bomb since or at most go loco

You have proved my submission that Muslim are terrible set

Bye

Funny enough you are a yoruba Muslim and not even considered a pure Muslim by Fulani standards ..you can't and will never lead a prayer in front of Hausa Fulani
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
dyn1800:

Did you see how your Muslim brothers proved me right above

As you can see I am correct
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 1miccza: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
okay.
Can we talk?I'm a bit stuck with dat stuff
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by repogirl(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
1miccza:

Can we talk?I'm a bit stuck with dat stuff
sure, you know where to find me.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
NEED NOT YOUR ADVICE NEITHER WILL I ATTACK YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU COMMENT ARE BIASED AND PROVOCATIVE. I STILL STAND BY WORD EVIL PEOPLE DO EVIL THINGS.......AND WE SHOULD NOT ATTACHED IT TO RELIGION

christopher123 post=437613S68:

oga , I am not in the mood to advise you, but I noticed that in Islam everybody that practise it has an issue of violence, I was talking with one muslim and I told him that let us analyse Muhammed and Jesus Christ logically and their personality Objectively...He got violent. Then I realised that ISLAM has violence ingrained in them. I will give you another killing in the name of Islam today. Just give me few minutes.

all terrorist are muslim and all muslims might not be terrorist.

Even Emirs are fingered in Child abduction...what a shame, a religion that abducts and marries a child as young as 12 years...that is peadophilia...it really sucks to be a muslim

Where are Chibok girls now
the ISIL killings
Mehn ...abeg leave islam with their wahala, thanks I never have c
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
HE'S HUMAN..... SURE YOU'RE HUMAN TOO.... YOU CANNOT BE PINCH WITH A NEEDLE WITHOUT REACTING......

I'M STILL PROUDLY A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST..... IT'S YOU'VE THE RIGHT TO HATE OR LOATHE ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

REGARDS

christopher123:

Did you see how your Muslim brothers proved me right above

As you can see I am correct
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
You will always support your brother I knw that
dyn1800:
HE'S HUMAN..... SURE YOU'RE HUMAN TOO.... YOU CANNOT BE PINCH WITH A NEEDLE WITHOUT REACTING......

I'M STILL PROUDLY A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST..... IT'S YOU'VE THE RIGHT TO HATE OR LOATHE ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

REGARDS

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
YOU'RE MY BROTHER TOO..... I WILL ALWAYS LET YOU SEE REASONS WHY WHERE BROTHERS

christopher123:
You will always support your brother I knw that
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
I PRAY YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL PROVE THAT ALL MUSLIM AINT THIS BLOOD VIOLENT THIRSTY INDIVIDUALS

But wait...are you really comfortable with how muslim is causing chaos globally?

Answer me objectively. Please dont speak big English

A simple Yes or No answer will be okay

Are you comfortable and not ashamed with Muslim killings?

dyn1800:
YOU'RE MY BROTHER TOO..... I WILL ALWAYS LET YOU SEE REASONS WHY WHERE BROTHERS

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

Another budding terrorist spotted ..just look at his curses and abuses ..instead of tackling this intellectually. This is the hallmark of Muslim

Imagine if this was physical.. He would have detonated a bomb since or at most go loco

You have proved my submission that Muslim are terrible set

Bye

Funny enough you are a yoruba Muslim and not even considered a pure Muslim by Fulani standards ..you can't and will never lead a prayer in front of Hausa Fulani

I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE BECAUSE U ARE NOT THINKING LIKE A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING... the meaning of hypocrisy is when u concluded that its only Muslims that do kill while we are hearing news concerning Christians killing every day. EVEN THE WEAPONS USED ARE MADE BY CHRISTIANS .u are a fool once again. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO QUOTE A SENILE BEING AGAIN. IF U HATE MUSLIMS, GO AND DIE WITH UR FAMILY MEMBERS
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Muslim are peaceful my brother..... Media paint the religion black

christopher123:
I PRAY YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL PROVE THAT ALL MUSLIM AINT THIS BLOOD VIOLENT THIRSTY INDIVIDUALS

But wait...are you really comfortable with how muslim is causing chaos globally?

Answer me objectively. Please dont speak big English

A simple Yes or No answer will be okay

Are you comfortable and not ashamed with Muslim killings?

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
kayodekb:

I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE BECAUSE U ARE NOT THINKING LIKE A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING... the meaning of hypocrisy is when u concluded that its only Muslims that do kill while we are hearing news concerning Christians killing every day. EVEN THE WEAPONS USED ARE MADE BY CHRISTIANS .u are a fool once again. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO QUOTE A SENILE BEING AGAIN. IF U HATE MUSLIMS, GO AND DIE WITH UR FAMILY MEMBERS

You are a yoruba Muslim so I don't even regard your muslimness cos it's impure ....
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 1miccza: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
sure, you know where to find me.
Aiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.