Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (46087 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why I think the girl was not abducted.

1.She told her mother that she wanted to go to Deeper Life some months ago....while her mother wanted to go to Redeemed. (Like my mum would say....no be the same God wey dey for both churches?).

2.Unknown to the mum...she was going to a Islamic madrassah.And when the mum found out she lied,she confronted the Islamic teacher...who said he was told by the girl that she ''got permission from mum''.

In other words...the girl lied to her mum and to the imam.

3.Two days after the girl was found out...she runs away. And joins the Islamist group. I guess she did so because she either got into an argument with her mum...or was scared of her mum punishing her for the lies she told.

4.Anyone telling me that teenagers cannot think for themselves when it comes to religion is wrong. Teenagers are not adults...but they are not four year olds either.

5.I wonder why the Islamic group allowed the girl to join their ranks. Either they are a cult...or the girl told them a cock and bull tale about her life being threatened by her relatives, or the girl is point blank refusing to leave.

6.Teenagers do silly things. A relative of mine, when he was a teen ran away from home and joined a group of weed smoking criminals. God saved his life....and today decades later, he is now a responsible professional,married with two university graduate kids.

I also have read of people joining destructive cults as teenagers.I once read about a teen who joined a cult in America as a 17year old where the cult leader thought he was Jesus. And who can forget the Jonestown massacre...where cult leader Jim Jones led 800 of his followers in a mass suicide..including teenagers and children. And so on.

Also..some teens leave one church for another...or one religion for another.It happens.Some teens convert from Islam to Christianity, and vice versa around the road. There are also the real cases of abductions as well.

That is why we need to pass a law that makes it illegal to convert a under 18 from one religion to another without the written permission of their parents. But you won't see Muslim or Christian leaders backing such a law.

7.As I said earlier...one thing is that most Nigerian parents do not know how to bring up teenagers. The ''teen'' culture in my opinion did not really hit Nigeria until the 1980's. Many parents today do not know how to bring up teens. (My mom had to read books to prepare her to bring us up when we hit the teenage years). And in this case...you have a widow,who is not well educated,confronted with a daughter who once upon a time thought Mummy was the best....now behaving as if Mummy is her enemy!

Indeed, when kids hit the teenage years...it can be a shock to parents that their ''loving'' child has become a rebellious thing. Some parents respond the wrong way...and as a result, bad things happen. Parents, the teen years are difficult years. They are not adults,but they are not nice little kids anymore.

8. Finally, sensationalism is not good for public consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by IndianBwoy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
hungryboy:
it's called love jihad in India.

Exactly! How do you know this!!!!
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
biggjoe:

The tragedy of your comments is that you failed to realize that it is a crime to allow a "rebellious" minor who "followed" you to your house to continue living with you without the consent of the parents. How is that such a big thing for people to understand.

You can blame the parents all you want but if the Islamic teacher returned her to her mother when she "followed" him, no one would be reading this story now.

Something tells me that if he did...she would have left the house.

Once the rebelliousness runs its course...she would be back.They always come back.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupid religion.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by teemy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
by now i expect the nigerian army to investigate those conversion camp as info concerning the chibok girls could be obtained as well return the camped ones back to their families and not to forget arraining their abductors and back sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by LaurelP(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Useless religion

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by meezynetwork(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
I called that number and spoke at length with the woman. She was very friendly and claimed that the girl is doing fine but didn't disclose if she is married now. The thing is, this whole issue has been in existence right from time, the young lady has been hypnotized and it will be hard to bring her back to normal. For me, anybody that converts my daughter to Islam without my consent will cease to breath. Islam should always be dreaded like a leper cos it's contagious

5 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by biggjoe(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Something tells me that if he did...she would have left the house.

Once the rebelliousness runs its course...she would be back.They always come back.
Whatever it is that tells you that should also tell you that it is the simple and right thing to do.
Even if the girl keeps running back to her, he should keep returning her to the parents or if he is not ready to be doing that, he should report to the police who should now get the mom to keep her daughter or take her away from her if she can't hold her.
It is NEVER an option to keep a minor because something tells you she will come running back.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by diegwu01: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
diasporaman:
So this is the agenda of the northerners to Islamize the entire nation. Abduction of chibok girls have now become a child's play. Inspector general of police should be sacked. I sense conspiracy with the Islamic fundamentalists like emir sanusi and co.

No weapon formed against my junior sister shall ever prosper.
how can a sane human conjure this "thing" you've written.. If the census comes now, you ll want to be counted as a human being.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by teemy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
by now i expect the nigerian army to investigate those conversion camps as info concerning the chibok girls could be obtained as well as return the camped ones back to their families and not to forget arraining their abductors and back sponsors.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=28pt]We Yorubas don't give a shit grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Many more to come for the land of the bravery bread grin[/size]
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
All these forceful conversions are written scripts currently being put in actions. This evil sect will not destroy this nation embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Why I think the girl was not abducted.

1.She told her mother that she wanted to go to Deeper Life some months ago....while her mother wanted to go to Redeemed. (Like my mum would say....no be the same God wey dey for both churches?).

2.Unknown to the mum...she was going to a Islamic madrassah.And when the mum found out she lied,she confronted the Islamic teacher...who said he was told by the girl that she ''got permission from mum''.

In other words...the girl lied to her mum and to the imam.

3.Two days after the girl was found out...she runs away. And joins the Islamist group. I guess she did so because she either got into an argument with her mum...or was scared of her mum punishing her for the lies she told.

4.Anyone telling me that teenagers cannot think for themselves when it comes to religion is wrong. Teenagers are not adults...but they are not four year olds either.

5.I wonder why the Islamic group allowed the girl to join their ranks. Either they are a cult...or the girl told them a cock and bull tale about her life being threatened by her relatives, or the girl is point blank refusing to leave.

6.Teenagers do silly things. A relative of mine, when he was a teen ran away from home and joined a group of weed smoking criminals. God saved his life....and today decades later, he is now a responsible professional,married with two university graduate kids.

I also have read of people joining destructive cults as teenagers.I once read about a teen who joined a cult in America as a 17year old where the cult leader thought he was Jesus. And who can forget the Jonestown massacre...where cult leader Jim Jones led 800 of his followers in a mass suicide..including teenagers and children. And so on.

Also..some teens leave one church for another...or one religion for another.It happens.Some teens convert from Islam to Christianity, and vice versa around the road. There are also the real cases of abductions as well.

That is why we need to pass a law that makes it illegal to convert a under 18 from one religion to another without the written permission of their parents. But you won't see Muslim or Christian leaders backing such a law.

7.As I said earlier...one thing is that most Nigerian parents do not know how to bring up teenagers. The ''teen'' culture in my opinion did not really hit Nigeria until the 1980's. Many parents today do not know how to bring up teens. (My mom had to read books to prepare her to bring us up when we hit the teenage years). And in this case...you have a widow,who is not well educated,confronted with a daughter who once upon a time thought Mummy was the best....now behaving as if Mummy is her enemy!

Indeed, when kids hit the teenage years...it can be a shock to parents that their ''loving'' child has become a rebellious thing. Some parents respond the wrong way...and as a result, bad things happen. Parents, the teen years are difficult years. They are not adults,but they are not nice little kids anymore.

8. Finally, sensationalism is not good for public consumption.

E be like say S.Easterners like the Yoruba and Hausa konji more than any group in Nigeria. These are baby factory girls turn "kidnapped" girls.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
meezynetwork:
I called that number and spoke at length with the woman. She was very friendly and claimed that the girl is doing fine but didn't disclose if she is married now. The thing is, this whole issue has been in existence right from time, the young lady has been hypnotized and it will be hard to bring her back to normal. For me, anybody that converts my daughter to Islam without my consent will cease to breath. Islam should always be dreaded like a leper cos it's contagious
I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by amtaken(f): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
I called one of the lines and one devilish lady picked it and was talking trash.

This is the height of inhumanity.

Is this the change they were clamouring for please?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

E be like say S.Easterners like the Yoruba and Hausa konji more than any group in Nigeria. These are baby factory girls turn "kidnapped" girls.

You missed the point of my post.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by HaneefahAde(f): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
prince3009:

Please what is the meaning of this nonsense you typed? Are you justifying their actions or condemning it?

He is simply trying to tell all the people who are eager to throw stones at Islam cos of some deluded idiots actions that what they did is not supported by Islam even if they claim to be doing it for Islam .

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
FemiFimile:

U dont need to use igbo moniker aboki muslim, u deceive nobody.
Bro... dats ngenekwenu
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by corpROYAL(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=0YorubaParapo0 post=43744224][/quote]

Correct your words, all because it not it not representing the real National Unity.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
corpROYAL:

Correct your words, all because it not it not representing the real National Unity.

National unity abi o n shi ni? Who wan chop poisoned apple with you?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=28pt]We Yorubas don't give a shit grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by mandax: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Another Ese brouhaha? One by one these teenage girl rapists who hide under Islam to do evil shall be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
dontjealousme:

Source

: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/ABDUCTORS-STORM-ABUJA--Igbo-teenager-abducted-converted-to-Islam/
We are sick and tired of all these lies and fake stories. You said your daughter's attitudes has changed even before she disappeared and you are still saying now that she was kidnapped. What if your daughter gladly eloped with a lover or she intentionally accepted Islam and left home because of how you would reacted?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
meezynetwork:

Bla Bla Bla

You can't do nada tongue
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Akkord4gov: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
demo4ril97:
Akkord4gov love your innovation Jazakumalahu-airan.

Aameen. Thanks bro.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by mandax: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
hollywater:
Sweetgala i am waiting for your comment on this.

no comments yet
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by egobetatoday: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nawa oo religion of piss!

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Babaji111(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Any Muslim who kidnap people and force them to worship what they never intended to worship has committed a crime. The holy Quran has warned that there is NO COMPULSION in religion. That is, it is forbidden to force someone to accept Islam by whatsoever means.

So, let the people be aware of how Islam is being misunderstood. As a matter of fact, many groups are being sponsored to tarnish the image of Islam. But by Allah, they will only end up in doom.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by mandax: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

If this were to be a teenager from the Niger delta, Punch would have spearheaded the story, launch an appeal.

Yoruba wants southsouth zone by every means.

But southsouth is almost 98% Christian community.

Without the southeast, how can southsouth share one country where they are in minority with majority Muslim Yoruba and north?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by free13: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
If I say Islam is ....... hmm..I no go talk.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Islam is babaric!
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 4nobody4every1: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer, George Nabbed By Immigration In Thailand / CCTV Captures Daylight Car Robbery In Lagos / Kidnapped Priest, CYRIACUS ONUNKWO, Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.