Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (46081 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Obiwiz(m): 5:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

However the title of the thread and the newspaper headline is inaccurate

Using sensationalist headlines such as- IGBO girl kidnapped or abducted does not represent the true facts

This girl voluntarily through a web of lies left her home to be with this evil people. They didn't kidnap or abduct her

I pity her mother but the truth is teenagers are very gullible and do not think things through . It is the duty of parents to bring up their children properly. How can a mother allow her child (a 14 year at the time) to go to another church and then spend days there for a retreat ?

This is a typical story of a gullible and Ill trained teenager being taken advantage of by religious zealots. And this has been going on for centuries. In the south, many youths leave their homes to join SU evangelical teams that travel across the country, some join Christian and Muslim sects that steer these young ones from their families and education.

There is very little the government can do but parents can do so much by nipping evidence of disobedience in the bud much earlier.
dis post is coming frm a very unstable, irrational and poorly informed mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2016
If this Woman is prepared to go to Channels TV Lagos and maybe to CNN to expose these BASTARDS, I'm prepared to sponsor or support her trip.
I'm beginning to have an uneasy look at all Muslims around me...
Some people need to be sacked today.

This is arrant nonsense and the fhools in this apc government will just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Obiwiz(m): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Desperate times require desperate measures.
With d spate of d rampant kidnapping,child molestation plus forceful islamic evangelism, christian and/or southern parents should;
1)totally severe every cordiality,contact and interaction between dia underage children/wards with any muslim male and/or northerner male.
2)try as much as possible to avoid living in settlements or neighbourhoods having a good number of diz people.
3)be dia children's best friend and close confidant.
NB:i dnt infer dat all of dem are crazy people,bt no use ur pikin do experiment to knw which one dey crazy or not. So avoid all of dem like plague till tinz normalise.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by glossy6(f): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Nawa o. For those that will be spitting trash about Islam .
Let there be no compulsion in religion.  Truth has been made clear from error.  Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks.  And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

God says:

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed.  Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)

God says:

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’  And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’  If they do, then they are on right guidance.  But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message.  And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

God says:

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)

Please tell those errant Muslims, maybe they mistakenly deleted the verses from their Qur'an. Help them recopy or get a new Qur'an.

I told you people that its a age long practice among them. Am sure the woman that spoke impeccable igbo to the woman is our own Ngozi or Rose that was kidnapped and converted around 1980.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Osyabj: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
it's funny when I hear them say abducted and forcefully converted to Islam. two queation are raised in my mind immediately. we're they kept under captivity and why dint they go to the nearest police station to report the case if truly they were abducted. alot doesn't add up from this recent news that have been Making waves ooo.

You must be daft. They are hipnoised, drugged rapped and threatened with death is they ever run away. Just google before and after adbduction picture of Ese and see a drugged and hipnotised 13 year old. Till today Ese has not regained her full consciousness after 8 months of drugging and rapping by Paedophile sanusi/

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by glossy6(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=0YorubaParapo0 post=43745202][/quote]

The Yorubas are unstable in character and also in religion. They can convert from Christianity to Islam and back to Christianity within a year.

So they won't give a poooooooo.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 1miccza: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
Is this jazz, Brain washing or what?
How does a kid suddenly decide she wants to change religions?
It isn't,they force them with threats and all
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2016
glossy6:

The Yorubas are unstable in character and also in religion. They can convert from Christianity to Islam and back to Christianity within a year.

So they won't give a poooooooo.

Religious plurality (Yoruba) is better than religious intolerance (Igbos are anti muslims, the Northerners are anti xtians). I don't expect imbeciles from these two regions to understand what it means to have multiple religions with equal numbers of worshippers coexisting peacefully in the same region.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 6:04am On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=28pt]We Yorubas don't give a shit grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Many more to come for the land of the bravery bread grin[/size]
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by glossy6(f): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Why I think the girl was not abducted.

1.She told her mother that she wanted to go to Deeper Life some months ago....while her mother wanted to go to Redeemed. (Like my mum would say....no be the same God wey dey for both churches?).

2.Unknown to the mum...she was going to a Islamic madrassah.And when the mum found out she lied,she confronted the Islamic teacher...who said he was told by the girl that she ''got permission from mum''.

In other words...the girl lied to her mum and to the imam.

3.Two days after the girl was found out...she runs away. And joins the Islamist group. I guess she did so because she either got into an argument with her mum...or was scared of her mum punishing her for the lies she told.

4.Anyone telling me that teenagers cannot think for themselves when it comes to religion is wrong. Teenagers are not adults...but they are not four year olds either.

5.I wonder why the Islamic group allowed the girl to join their ranks. Either they are a cult...or the girl told them a cock and bull tale about her life being threatened by her relatives, or the girl is point blank refusing to leave.

6.Teenagers do silly things. A relative of mine, when he was a teen ran away from home and joined a group of weed smoking criminals. God saved his life....and today decades later, he is now a responsible professional,married with two university graduate kids.

I also have read of people joining destructive cults as teenagers.I once read about a teen who joined a cult in America as a 17year old where the cult leader thought he was Jesus. And who can forget the Jonestown massacre...where cult leader Jim Jones led 800 of his followers in a mass suicide..including teenagers and children. And so on.

Also..some teens leave one church for another...or one religion for another.It happens.Some teens convert from Islam to Christianity, and vice versa around the road. There are also the real cases of abductions as well.

That is why we need to pass a law that makes it illegal to convert a under 18 from one religion to another without the written permission of their parents. But you won't see Muslim or Christian leaders backing such a law.

7.As I said earlier...one thing is that most Nigerian parents do not know how to bring up teenagers. The ''teen'' culture in my opinion did not really hit Nigeria until the 1980's. Many parents today do not know how to bring up teens. (My mom had to read books to prepare her to bring us up when we hit the teenage years). And in this case...you have a widow,who is not well educated,confronted with a daughter who once upon a time thought Mummy was the best....now behaving as if Mummy is her enemy!

Indeed, when kids hit the teenage years...it can be a shock to parents that their ''loving'' child has become a rebellious thing. Some parents respond the wrong way...and as a result, bad things happen. Parents, the teen years are difficult years. They are not adults,but they are not nice little kids anymore.

8. Finally, sensationalism is not good for public consumption.

You made some valid points however, most times the girls are charmed. When my parents allowed my elder brother to bring us up in the south, some Muslim men told my mum that she acted fast to avoid them (Muslims ) marrying us. We were 11yrs then and igbo girls were being abducted and converted to Islam anyhow in Zonkwa then

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by glossy6(f): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Religious plurality (Yoruba) is better than religious intolerance (Igbos are anti muslims, the Northerners are anti xtians). I don't expect imbeciles from these two regions to understand what it means to have multiple religions with equal numbers of worshippers coexisting peacefully in the same region.

Well, I will give Yorubas credit for religious tolerance but that is far from the hate posts you've been posting on this thread.

Moreover, they can't islamize ur girls because you practice both religions
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by rabson2000: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2016
all this abduction and kidnapping are igbos work and propaganders just to blackmail islam and hausa community. Time will tell very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by repogirl(f): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2016
1miccza:

It isn't,they force them with threats and all
okay.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Akkord4gov: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2016
glossy6:

Please tell those errant Muslims, maybe they mistakenly deleted the verses from their Qur'an. Help them recopy or get a new Qur'an.

I told you people that its a age long practice among them. Am sure the woman that spoke impeccable igbo to the woman is our own Ngozi or Rose that was kidnapped and converted around 1980.

My dear sis,the verses are there,the quran hasn't been edited andd will never be edited. You can even get an English version and confirm yourself. The truth is that there are 2 people in this world,the good and the bad. No justification for bad behaviour in any religion I know. A pastor that rapes and those that step on their members in the name of miracle or those wey dey do juju donot learn it from the bible na

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2016
glossy6:

[size=18pt]Well, I will give Yorubas credit for religious tolerance[/size] but that is far from the hate posts you've been posting on this thread.

Moreover, they can't islamize ur girls because you practice both religions

We don't need your credit, the world recognizes us for it.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Osyabj:

You must be daft. They are hipnoised, drugged rapped and threatened with death is they ever run away. Just google before and after adbduction picture of Ese and see a drugged and hipnotised 13 year old. Till today Ese has not regained her full consciousness after 8 months of drugging and rapping by Paedophile sanusi/
useless animal then how did she get unhipotised now? keep living in Wonderland
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by theEYe21(f): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2016
What kind of propaganda is this? First it was Ese now this.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by jamst2(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2016
kaylivin:
mr man ,, nobody is tarnishing islam .. I am in jigawa state ,, this things happen frequently ,, stop saying rubish and find a way to enlighten the northern moslims .. If u r not doing that , then I don't belive all ur rant on islam being a religion of peace ,,, u r all in it together .. And war will be declared on u soon ..

I hope u av dig ur grave,if dat is wat u want but on d otherside we know dat alot of you easterners are converting willingly to islam cos dat is why they cant stay in the east (because of prosecution) & prefers stay up north like you are
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
These people don come again with their stupid "converted to Islam", can't she choose whatever religion she wants to practice by herself or is she too young to know what's wrong and what's right? There is no compulsion in religion because it's a thing of the heart, it's what u believe in... u can't come here and forcefully asked me to convert to christianity, it's not possible. the case here is very simple; the girl was in love and found out that Islam is the only religion that will makes her enter heaven... STOP SPREADING FALSE AND HATE AMONG THE TWO RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2016
You ought to know the name checkers and headlines readers
Obiodunukwe:

Did you read the whole article?

Did you see the part where the mother said her daughter stopped attending her church and insisted that she must attend Deeper Life?

Did u read the part where the mother said her child became uncontrollable and sleeping outside their home ?

This child was not kidnapped . Brainwashed ? Maybe!

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Sometimes I just asked myself what I'd actually wrong with Muslims and Islam

Yesterday in Cote d ivoire or ivory coast they went to a resort and start shooting

Guess what ?

They will be Muslim ..sometime I feel that Nigeria should have segregated region

Christian region and Muslim region

That's me

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2016
kayodekb:
These people don come again with their stupid "converted to Islam", can't she choose whatever religion she wants to practice by herself or is she too young to know what's wrong and what's right? There is no compulsion in religion because it's a thing of the heart, it's what u believe in... u can't come here and forcefully asked me to convert to christianity, it's not possible. the case here is very simple; the girl was in love and found out that Islam is the only religion that will makes her enter heaven... STOP SPREADING FALSE AND HATE AMONG THE TWO RELIGION

If you are a Muslim ..you should be ashamed

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2016
THE ISLAMAPHOBIC MEDIA (1) It is against the letter and spirit of Islam to be despondent. The current horrible tide of Islamaphobia and biasness of the media are not new. But we should remember that it is in the very nature of falsehood to vaporize when truth takes its true shape. The very weapons of Islamaphobia shall once again become its tools for returning souls to Allah. Were pastor Akanji Oluwaseun, Emmanuel and their accomplice who abducted schoolgirls in Ikorodu Muslims, what do you think the headlines will be by now? ‘Boko Haram shifts base to South West’, ‘Muslims Kidnappers at it again’, ‘Ikorodu girls kidnapped by Muslim terrorists’, ‘new tactics of the Muslim terrorist’; etc. Already we have been told he is a fake pastor. Perhaps, we will be properly guided if we can have the list of all fake pastors so that when they kidnap or kill next time, we will not be surprise! Thank God, they are not Muslims. When one pastor, in Osun state, organized members to attack a church in the regalia of Muslims, he said it was a drama, it went into cooler. When one Christian law student in UI entered the mosque on a Friday to shout Jesus while the faithful were praying it went into the cooler; when a Christian principal flogged a Junior girl 43 strokes, no media deem it fit to give it coverage because it is a Muslim girl! You will not see any Muslim attacking or attributing the actions of Reverend King, the molester and murderer, who even killed a member of his church to Christianity. There are several other cases by some so called-pastors raping, embezzling, do we say Christianity sends them? No, it is their human propensity that must be condemned by all human beings. Muslims hate no one as we all have right to our religion by law. But why can’t our so-called counterparts allow peace to reign. When Sani Yerima married one young lady, it was the talk of the town, there are thousands of such happenings where no media is turning search light; when Sanusi Lamido married too it was the talk of the town. But history has it that King Richard II (1400 AD) married a 7yr old girl, Henry VIII (1500 AD) married a 6yr old, the Catholic Encyclopedia says” Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when she married 99 old Joseph”; and the Bible says “but save for yourselves every GIRL who has never slept with a man” (Numbers 31:17-18); examples abound but a seasoned historian simply knows that many socio-climatic factors determine marriages across climes and times. What makes Ese/Yunusa’s case so special? How many of the so-called religionists are its true adherents? A lot of such happen all the time but makes no headlines but because for whatever reason he is a Kano Muslim boy from the Sanusi Lamido’s enclave, the news must go sensational. I ask what exactly is the national gain in hypocritically blowing the issue out of proportion. Thank God, the Muslim scholars have spoken on the issue. It is clearly one of those media manipulations. I am very sure if the boy is from the Eastern or western part, it may not make any news. One who lives in a glass house should not throw stone at others. A lot of terrible and criminal acts and rituals are being perpetrated by some so-called pastors or church leaders, locally and internationally, we hear, we read, we see on YouTube. People forget that the greatest gift of the global village is information. We read about breast sucking and ritual pastors, etc, and our media are either silent or explain it away as ‘fake pastors, devilish man of God’, etc. President Buhari’s trip to Saudi Arabia and even entering the Kabah is tilted to mean that he wants to Islamise Nigeria; whereas former president Jonathan’s several trips to Israel was a prayer for the country and no any Christian coloration was attached. Students of history know the strategic divisive role Israel plays in the world; the arms deal during Jonathan cum those involved was never linked with Christianity; were it to happen during Buhari, the media would have captioned as ” Buhari prepares for Jihad buying armament..”. Let us always treat issues based on their context and condemn evil no matter the perpetrator whether Imam or Reverend, Pope or Sultan, evil is evil, we should make our thorough investigation and research and should not tilt towards injustice. I am afraid that in the near future, if there are no sanctions on this kind of bias reporting, the media may plunge this nation into ethno-religious war. No nation goes into such and come back to normalcy easily. These attacks, biases will breed nothing but widening of gaps of intolerance. The tide is already changing. An instance is how youths have engaged the Lagos state government on the issue of Hijaab even to the level of Appeal court. These coming youths are more informed and aware of how their fathers suffered in the hands of Christian missionaries when they had to change their names from Rasheed to Richard as an example. Some of them attended public schools where enmity against Islam is not hidden. It is really high time Muslims returned and lived by the ideals of Islam. They should be consistent in their practice of Islam. The well-to-do and the few politicians should know that Allah will take them to account in the hereafter. One of the greatest services our rich men can render to Islam in the modern times is to invest more on media to enlighten and counter attacks on Islam. Let our Ramadan media patronage be around the year. There may perhaps be the need to boycott media platforms that are acrimonious to Islam

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

If you are a Muslim ..you should be ashamed

ASHAMED OF WHAT? DICKHEAD
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2016
To be frank and honest ..I just hate Islam

They are full of troubles

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2016
kayodekb:

ASHAMED OF WHAT? DICKHEAD

Ashamed of your religion with kidnapping and paedophile and terrorist

Islam sucks

Thank lord I dont have any Muslim friend ..God forbid

Bunch of kidnappers and terrorist

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by christopher123(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2016
kayodekb:
THE ISLAMAPHOBIC MEDIA (1)
It is against the letter and spirit of Islam to be
despondent. The current horrible tide of
Islamaphobia and biasness of the media are not
new. But we should remember that it is in the
very nature of falsehood to vaporize when truth
takes its true shape. The very weapons of
Islamaphobia shall once again become its tools
for returning souls to Allah.
Were pastor Akanji Oluwaseun, Emmanuel and
their accomplice who abducted schoolgirls in
Ikorodu Muslims, what do you think the headlines
will be by now? ‘Boko Haram shifts base to
South West’, ‘Muslims Kidnappers at it again’,
‘Ikorodu girls kidnapped by Muslim terrorists’,
‘new tactics of the Muslim terrorist’; etc. Already
we have been told he is a fake pastor. Perhaps,
we will be properly guided if we can have the list
of all fake pastors so that when they kidnap or
kill next time, we will not be surprise! Thank God,
they are not Muslims.
When one pastor, in Osun state, organized
members to attack a church in the regalia of
Muslims, he said it was a drama, it went into
cooler. When one Christian law student in UI
entered the mosque on a Friday to shout Jesus
while the faithful were praying it went into the
cooler; when a Christian principal flogged a
Junior girl 43 strokes, no media deem it fit to
give it coverage because it is a Muslim girl!
You will not see any Muslim attacking or
attributing the actions of Reverend King, the
molester and murderer, who even killed a
member of his church to Christianity. There are
several other cases by some so called-pastors
raping, embezzling, do we say Christianity sends
them? No, it is their human propensity that must
be condemned by all human beings.
Muslims hate no one as we all have right to our
religion by law. But why can’t our so-called
counterparts allow peace to reign. When Sani
Yerima married one young lady, it was the talk of
the town, there are thousands of such
happenings where no media is turning search
light; when Sanusi Lamido married too it was the
talk of the town.
But history has it that King Richard II (1400 AD)
married a 7yr old girl, Henry VIII (1500 AD)
married a 6yr old, the Catholic Encyclopedia
says” Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when
she married 99 old Joseph”; and the Bible says
“but save for yourselves every GIRL who has
never slept with a man” (Numbers 31:17-18);
examples abound but a seasoned historian
simply knows that many socio-climatic factors
determine marriages across climes and times.
What makes Ese/Yunusa’s case so special? How
many of the so-called religionists are its true
adherents? A lot of such happen all the time but
makes no headlines but because for whatever
reason he is a Kano Muslim boy from the Sanusi
Lamido’s enclave, the news must go sensational.
I ask what exactly is the national gain in
hypocritically blowing the issue out of proportion.
Thank God, the Muslim scholars have spoken on
the issue. It is clearly one of those media
manipulations. I am very sure if the boy is from
the Eastern or western part, it may not make any
news.
One who lives in a glass house should not throw
stone at others. A lot of terrible and criminal
acts and rituals are being perpetrated by some
so-called pastors or church leaders, locally and
internationally, we hear, we read, we see on
YouTube. People forget that the greatest gift of
the global village is information. We read about
breast sucking and ritual pastors, etc, and our
media are either silent or explain it away as
‘fake pastors, devilish man of God’, etc.
President Buhari’s trip to Saudi Arabia and even
entering the Kabah is tilted to mean that he
wants to Islamise Nigeria; whereas former
president Jonathan’s several trips to Israel was a
prayer for the country and no any Christian
coloration was attached. Students of history
know the strategic divisive role Israel plays in
the world; the arms deal during Jonathan cum
those involved was never linked with Christianity;
were it to happen during Buhari, the media would
have captioned as ” Buhari prepares for Jihad
buying armament..”.
Let us always treat issues based on their context
and condemn evil no matter the perpetrator
whether Imam or Reverend, Pope or Sultan, evil
is evil, we should make our thorough
investigation and research and should not tilt
towards injustice. I am afraid that in the near
future, if there are no sanctions on this kind of
bias reporting, the media may plunge this nation
into ethno-religious war. No nation goes into
such and come back to normalcy easily.
These attacks, biases will breed nothing but
widening of gaps of intolerance. The tide is
already changing. An instance is how youths
have engaged the Lagos state government on
the issue of Hijaab even to the level of Appeal
court. These coming youths are more informed
and aware of how their fathers suffered in the
hands of Christian missionaries when they had to
change their names from Rasheed to Richard as
an example. Some of them attended public
schools where enmity against Islam is not
hidden.
It is really high time Muslims returned and lived
by the ideals of Islam. They should be consistent
in their practice of Islam. The well-to-do and the
few politicians should know that Allah will take
them to account in the hereafter. One of the
greatest services our rich men can render to
Islam in the modern times is to invest more on
media to enlighten and counter attacks on Islam.
Let our Ramadan media patronage be around the
year. There may perhaps be the need to boycott
media platforms that are acrimonious to Islam

Just can't read this shiit...pls use punctuation marks especially use paragraph for easy readability

I will recommend Queen premiere one English pls

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Mother claim her daughter will be 15 by April 23 (born April 23 2001) Newspaper report 16yrs Old Igbo girl....we must be probably missing something here!
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

ISLAM IS HERE TO STAY... IF YOU REALLY HATE ISLAM, U CAN GO AND DIE. AM SURE NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT A SLOWPOKE, slowpoke DEATH

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kayodekb: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

Just can't read this shiit...pls use punctuation marks especially use paragraph for easy readability

I will recommend Queen premiere one English pls

IF YOU REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT, THEN IT MEANS U ARE AN ILLITERATE... U NEEDS TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by dyn1800: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Hey bro! Hate Islam? Wow.... If the reasons u stated is anything to go by then you're wrong...

What will you call the issue of baby factories found in Abia state where under age girls are camped in a place for baby making..... Tell me that is influence by Islam too.

Desist from hypocrisy Bad is Bad and it's not to be attached to any religion.

christopher123:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison / Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics / Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.