Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (46075 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by snailspeed: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Using abusive words does not mean you are right

I have already criticised the people she ran away with but they did not kidnap her. She followed them on her own volition

I would have said you are daft but you are not. You are simply evil. You support kidnapping and rape because you probabaly do it too

For your information. She cannot give consent because she is a minor. It is an abduction and if the perpetrators are taking to court, they will be sent to jail straight

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Optionalx: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
“Is it because we don’t have anybody to speak for us? I ap­peal to The AUTHORITY Newspapers to kindly assist me get government to rescue my daughter. The people who took my daughter are talking tough; they said nobody can do them anything and I don’t want them to succeed. Islam is not by force; They should leave us alone. My daughter is a Christian and should not be forced to convert to Islam. It is against my wish; whatever she is doing now, she is doing not of her own free will. She is under a spell. Kindly help me out”.

Sorry madam, i pray you succeed as the Oruru's
however you're wrong at bolded
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by bennywise30(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
They will end up using all this girls for suicide bomb attack, federal government should take this very serious, I believe they no longer have teenage girls for the bomb attack, they are recruiting indirectly

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by sikirat2020: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
I STILL DONT KNOW WHY THE TARGET FOR CONVERT ARE MOSTLY TEENAGE GIRL CHILDREN. SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE, SOME YORUBAS ARE GOOD MUSLIMS AS WELL, WHY ARE THEY NOT CONVERTING TEENAGE GIRLS IN THE WEST? WHAT OF BOYS AND MEN ? ARE THEY NOT CONVERTIBLE?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by jamst2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smh! But why are this people hell bent on tarnishing islam with all this fake propaganda news up & down...the two girl dont even resemble @ all...mtchewww
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by johnel2real(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

I have already criticised the people she ran away with but they did not kidnap her. She followed them on her own volition
Are u one of her abductors? Why have u suddenly come to the conclusion that she followed them on her on volition. She is a teenager for sakes! Even if she followed them on her own volition and they let her, it is still a crime. Because she's not in anyway near the age of critical reasoning. Why do u think teenagers are targeted, how many adults elope in this manner. Ur arguement here is as annoying and irritating as any i've read so far, and the fact that some people liked ur comment actually makes me wonder the kind of people roaming our streets.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Danfuster(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=28pt]We Yorubas don't give a shit grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Many more to come for the land of the bravery bread grin[/size]

I'm a Yoruba and I do give a sh!t. You obviously too myopic to see through the surface. This isn't just about igbo, this is about them wanting to Islamise the whole country, they've successfully done that to a percentage of yorubas but they're not contented until they see a handsome number of igbos convert. This country is fvcked up. Don't let your bigotry take your humanity from you, all tribe has got its pros and cons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by johnel2real(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
sikirat2020:
I STILL DONT KNOW WHY THE TARGET FOR CONVERT ARE MOSTLY TEENAGE GIRL CHILDREN. SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE, SOME YORUBAS ARE GOOD MUSLIMS AS WELL, WHY ARE THEY NOT CONVERTING TEENAGE GIRLS IN THE WEST? WHAT OF BOYS AND MEN ? ARE THEY NOT CONVERTIBLE?
U are asking the Right question but at the wrong place. Why Don't u do us all a favor by picking one of those lovely numbers below the article and put the question through to them, am sure they will be more than thrilled to answer ur question.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by ofexpryz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Did you read the whole article?

Did you see the part where the mother said her daughter stopped attending her church and insisted that she must attend Deeper Life?

Did u read the part where the mother said her child became uncontrollable and sleeping outside their home ?

This child was not kidnapped . Brainwashed ? Maybe!

I keep hearing she is a minor blah blah blah... does dat mean an adult can be taking without her concent and converted and it won't be a problem?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by ofexpryz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why do people keep saying she is only 15, 14, years old... does dat mean an adult cannot be abducted and hypnotised? It should be stated clearly that the abduction of any human being without his/her consent is wrong! Wether minor abi na minus embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Danfuster(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
What makes me feel all this girls being abducted and converted are just plans to executing their coordinated suicide attacks in other regions of the country I.e South-east south-south and Southwest, this regions has experienced few or no attacks....My observation tho.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by IndianBwoy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Kindly Go Through:[/size] https://www.nairaland.com/2988085/love-jihad

sikirat2020:

jamst2:
Smh! But why are this people hell bent on tarnishing islam with all this fake propaganda news up & down...the two girl dont even resemble @ all...mtchewww

bennywise30:
They will end up using all this girls for suicide bomb attack, federal government should take this very serious, I believe they no longer have teenage girls for the bomb attack, they are recruiting indirectly

Danfuster:
What makes me feel all this girls being abducted and converted are just plans to executing their coordinated suicide attacks in other regions of the country I.e South-east south-south and Southwest, this regions has experienced few or no attacks....My observation tho.

snailspeed:

I would have said you are daft but you are not. You are simply evil. You support kidnapping and rape because you probabaly do it too

For your information. She cannot give consent because she is a minor. It is an abduction and if the perpetrators are taking to court, they will be sent to jail straight

Babaji111:
Any Muslim who kidnap people and force them to worship what they never intended to worship has committed a crime. The holy Quran has warned that there is NO COMPULSION in religion. That is, it is forbidden to force someone to accept Islam by whatsoever means.

So, let the people be aware of how Islam is being misunderstood. As a matter of fact, many groups are being sponsored to tarnish the image of Islam. But by Allah, they will only end up in doom.

Quakertellicus1:
Why I think the girl was not abducted.

1.She told her mother that she wanted to go to Deeper Life some months ago....while her mother wanted to go to Redeemed. (Like my mum would say....no be the same God wey dey for both churches?).

2.Unknown to the mum...she was going to a Islamic madrassah.And when the mum found out she lied,she confronted the Islamic teacher...who said he was told by the girl that she ''got permission from mum''.

In other words...the girl lied to her mum and to the imam.

3.Two days after the girl was found out...she runs away. And joins the Islamist group. I guess she did so because she either got into an argument with her mum...or was scared of her mum punishing her for the lies she told.

4.Anyone telling me that teenagers cannot think for themselves when it comes to religion is wrong. Teenagers are not adults...but they are not four year olds either.

5.I wonder why the Islamic group allowed the girl to join their ranks. Either they are a cult...or the girl told them a cock and bull tale about her life being threatened by her relatives, or the girl is point blank refusing to leave.

6.Teenagers do silly things. A relative of mine, when he was a teen ran away from home and joined a group of weed smoking criminals. God saved his life....and today decades later, he is now a responsible professional,married with two university graduate kids.

I also have read of people joining destructive cults as teenagers.I once read about a teen who joined a cult in America as a 17year old where the cult leader thought he was Jesus. And who can forget the Jonestown massacre...where cult leader Jim Jones led 800 of his followers in a mass suicide..including teenagers and children. And so on.

Also..some teens leave one church for another...or one religion for another.It happens.Some teens convert from Islam to Christianity, and vice versa around the road. There are also the real cases of abductions as well.

That is why we need to pass a law that makes it illegal to convert a under 18 from one religion to another without the written permission of their parents. But you won't see Muslim or Christian leaders backing such a law.

7.As I said earlier...one thing is that most Nigerian parents do not know how to bring up teenagers. The ''teen'' culture in my opinion did not really hit Nigeria until the 1980's. Many parents today do not know how to bring up teens. (My mom had to read books to prepare her to bring us up when we hit the teenage years). And in this case...you have a widow,who is not well educated,confronted with a daughter who once upon a time thought Mummy was the best....now behaving as if Mummy is her enemy!

Indeed, when kids hit the teenage years...it can be a shock to parents that their ''loving'' child has become a rebellious thing. Some parents respond the wrong way...and as a result, bad things happen. Parents, the teen years are difficult years. They are not adults,but they are not nice little kids anymore.

8. Finally, sensationalism is not good for public consumption.

[size=18pt]Kindly Go Through:[/size] https://www.nairaland.com/2988085/love-jihad
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Osyabj: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Nawa o. For those that will be spitting trash about Islam .
Let there be no compulsion in religion.  Truth has been made clear from error.  Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks.  And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

God says:

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed.  Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)

God says:

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’  And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’  If they do, then they are on right guidance.  But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message.  And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

God says:

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)

Despite all these trash you quoted, islam according to the woman kidnapper accomplice insists on kidnapping Christian girl-child, drugging them out of their minds, rapping them and forcefully converting them to islam for "Reward" So until the Ese recipient sanusi is prosecuted and jailed these small frys still think that the can continue this christian girl -child abduction, drugging and rapping and continue to get away with it. Their time shall come.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Osyabj: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Obiodunukwe post=43728798]Sad situation

However the title of the thread and the newspaper headline is inaccurate

Using sensationalist headlines such as- IGBO girl kidnapped or abducted does not represent the true facts

This girl voluntarily through a web of lies left her home to be with this evil people. They didn't kidnap or abduct her

I pity her mother but the truth is teenagers are very gullible and do not think things through . It is the duty of parents to bring up their children properly. How can a mother allow her child (a 14 year at the time) to go to another church and then spend days there for a retreat ?

This is a typical story of a gullible and Ill trained teenager being taken advantage of by religious zealots. And this has been going on for centuries. In the south, many youths leave their homes to join SU evangelical teams that travel across the country, some join Christian and Muslim sects that steer these young ones from their families and education.

There is very little the government can do but parents can do so much by nipping evidence of disobedience in the bud much earlier.
[/quote

You are obviously a paedophile. abducting a child under 18 yrs, drugging her out of her mind, rapping her and forcefully converting her to Mohamed's 9 year old rapping sect is against the law of Nigeria. Everyone involved would have been rounded up and jailed by now by the Government but the IG is afraid of loosing his job and thats why he cannot do his job/

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by CioAngels(f): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Our president is very happy with what the hausa muslims are doing. I wonder what part he is playing in this kidnapping of southern christian underage girls? Mrs aisha buhari, you are happy with the kidnapping for fee your husband is doing. He is not saying anything, confirming he is part of the kidnapping madness. Fayose, i want to believe you that Nigeria is being islamised.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by ngoziama: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
dontjealousme:

Source

: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/ABDUCTORS-STORM-ABUJA--Igbo-teenager-abducted-converted-to-Islam/

Eeeehhhhhg ese oruru now ifesi nachi.mmmh is this part of the change mantra and yet nobody seems to be saying anything. Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kaylivin(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

Using sensationalist headlines such as- IGBO girl kidnapped or abducted does not represent the true facts

This girl voluntarily through a web of lies left her home to be with this evil people. They didn't kidnap or abduct her

I pity her mother but the truth is teenagers are very gullible and do not think things through . It is the duty of parents to bring up their children properly. How can a mother allow her child (a 14 year at the time) to go to another church and then spend days there for a retreat ?

This is a typical story of a gullible and Ill trained teenager being taken advantage of by religious zealots. And this has been going on for centuries. In the south, many youths leave their homes to join SU evangelical teams that travel across the country, some join Christian and Muslim sects that steer these young ones from their families and education.

There is very little the government can do but parents can do so much by nipping evidence of disobedience in the bud much earlier.
pls do u no what hypnosis means .. Why r u saying rubish .. U just want to pick a blame .. This is an agenda that must be stoped ... U r giveing them an excuse to justify the evil action .. Pls don't just talk because u have MB .. Do u have a child ... I wud doubt it ,, and u r giving advice to parent ..

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by amtaken(f): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
At what age?

DabELLs:

We are sick and tired of all these lies and fake stories. You said your daughter's attitudes has changed even before she disappeared and you are still saying now that she was kidnapped. What if your daughter gladly eloped with a lover or she intentionally accepted Islam and left home because of how you would reacted?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kaylivin(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
jamst2:
mr man ,, nobody is tarnishing islam .. I am in jigawa state ,, this things happen frequently ,, stop saying rubish and find a way to enlighten the northern moslims .. If u r not doing that , then I don't belive all ur rant on islam being a religion of peace ,,, u r all in it together .. And war will be declared on u soon ..

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
mandax:

If this were to be a teenager from the Niger delta, Punch would have spearheaded the story, launch an appeal.

Yoruba wants southsouth zone by every means.

But southsouth is almost 98% Christian community.

Without the southeast, how can southsouth share one country where they are in minority with majority Muslim Yoruba and north?

Nigga da phuck are you talking about? When did Yoruba claim Southsouth. lol local ipod villager claiming Southsouth.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by 0YorubaParapo0: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Osyabj:

Despite all these trash you quoted, islam according to the woman kidnapper accomplice insists on kidnapping Christian girl-child, drugging them out of their minds, rapping them and forcefully converting them to islam for "Reward" So until the Ese recipient sanusi is prosecuted and jailed these small frys still think that the can continue this christian girl -child abduction, drugging and rapping and continue to get away with it. Their time shall come.

Afonja located.

Let me repeat:

[size=28pt]
We Yorubas don't give a poo grin Had this been a Yoruba girl, Igbos would have been calling their ancestors cowards.

Many more to come for the land of the bravery bread[/size]
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by kaylivin(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
At what age?

and all the girls in parkistan ,, in the uk ,, in northern nigerian that were aducted all fell in love because of how hot muslim men r ... Say the truth when u see it ... U people r asking for troble ,, and u will soon find it ..

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
it's funny when I hear them say abducted and forcefully converted to Islam. two queation are raised in my mind immediately. we're they kept under captivity and why dint they go to the nearest police station to report the case if truly they were abducted. alot doesn't add up from this recent news that have been Making waves ooo.
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

She is a minor. As long as her parents did not give the people consent to take their daughter, it is kidnap. The Child's choice does not matter in the case. It is a clear case of kidnap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
it's funny when I hear them say abducted and forcefully converted to Islam. two queation are raised in my mind immediately. we're they kept under captivity and why dint they go to the nearest police station to report the case if truly they were abducted. alot doesn't add up from this recent news that have been Making waves ooo.

If your eight old child wants to go with a man who promises to buy the child biscuits and Ice cream. If the child sneaks out of the house and follows the man without the parents consent, it is abduction and kidnapping.

In the law, a sixteen years old girl is a child. This is abduction.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by bawajghai(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fake picture.different girls
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by rabol(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2016
dontjealousme:

Source

: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/ABDUCTORS-STORM-ABUJA--Igbo-teenager-abducted-converted-to-Islam/

Surely, these bastards will stop at nothing to ensure Islam is consistently brought to disrepute. The hand writings are clear on the wall for people of intellect to see. Starting from Terrorism (Boko Haram) which is now failing them, now Kidnapping in the name of Islam is the new trend. I don't believe in any of their proclamations above one bit, it all looks like some lies to hoodwink the gullible. I mean, even common sense should guide someone against forcing people to go against their will, not to talk of what Islam itself teaches. A Lot of things are fishy but God sees all and surely, He will protect and guard what is His (Islam).

Peace and one love.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by CopyLearner: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
did you read the post at all?
Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by sunshine1974(m): 3:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

what on earth is dis Mallam saying? Did u not read d part dat stated dey use diabolic means? Don't blame d parent......mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by sunshine1974(m): 3:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Why is dis trending now? because dey have dere broda as president ba? Fulani kills with impunity now, teenage girls abducted with impunity now......only God knows what we shall witness nxt.......i xpect our president to make tough statements concerning dis issues, but instead of talking tough he's traveling ip and down.......i can't wait for 2019 to come

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by caprock(m): 4:14am On Mar 14, 2016
DO WE REALLY HAVE A GOVERNMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. EVERYTHING IS JUST TURNING UPSIDE DOWN. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam by COvo(m): 4:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Sad situation

Damn! Your foolishness large nor be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.