Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State (73755 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (photo+video) / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by gen2briz(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Hummm
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by kingarizona1(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
cryJesus Wept
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by skylowlow: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by ajalawole(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2016
madness in the land
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by ifeelgood: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Walk on water and I'll believe you.
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by pamsnod: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2016
But, he go don promise us ikon holy spirit too o. Asiwere
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by shamecurls(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2016
If Africans can believe a Jesus they never saw, Then how can they attest to who the real Jesus is.

Only the men that imported the religion can say if the man is Jesus or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by olajigaolamide: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2016
This is when madness is out of control
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Bolade005: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Strange. Very strange.

I served in Akwa Ibom few years ago, Ikot Ekpene precisely and I never heard of this man.
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by roxell120(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016
RELIGION HAS REALLY CAUSED HAVOC IN THIS WORLD. THANK GOD I SCRUTINIZE WHATEVER I HEAR FROM THE PULPIT WIT COMMON SENSE
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2016
That's Nigerian Jesus. He looks like Snoop! cheesy
If Jesus really looks like this, I probably may not go to church anymore. cheesy
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Sunofgod(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2016
I wanna see him pull off that old trick - turning water into 'shack' cheesy

Then i'll believe,

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by shamecurls(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2016
What really hurts in the first place was how Africans believed that a man in Israel died for there sins in Africa?

They probably would have believed the Buddhist or Hindus if they got to Africa first.

Logically, Its an outright scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by kazzonline: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Nice info!! Those pictures are a bit of very old and sort of receny pictures,is the acclaimed jesus still alive or his church still fucntioning??
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by menesheh(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Our african and black jesus. Nice one.
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by iamNifemi(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2016
i blame Buhari :oi blame Buhari
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by billyG(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2016
How comes i never heard of this CLOWN b4 i only heard of Olumba olumba ogbu grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Jabioro: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Perfect madness,I think I needed one to perfect this gullible Africans. shocked
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2016
TrajansKong:
He is risen.

He has returned.

Hallelujah!!

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by neocortex: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2016
efosasere:
Seriously people still fall for this con-man? Jim Jones and Jonestown massacre comes to mind showing how people can easily be brainwashed by religion.

What makes the con-man you believe in better than him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Jacko1(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2016
If i slap ham ehn..... U no see mohamed become na Jesus......if i slap you ehn
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by AntiWailer: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2016
LOL

I now know where Fayose got irreversible weed from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2016
neocortex:

What makes the con-man you believe in better than him ?
I don't believe in anything. I'm a free thinker for your information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by tnthommie(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2016
This man really dealt with my grand father, he inflicted him with a miserable ilness that only him could cure and made him a priest in his church before curing him.
He was just a pauper before he met my grand father who was very wealthy. my gran dad established him to the detriment of his family.
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by mekonglobal(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2016
This one na black Jesus?
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by danot1030: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Many of those occultic prophets and churches abound in that region from the time past till date.
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by mrsmith118: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Omo will he also be crucified too ?
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by chiefolododo(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Maybe he don smoke weed
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Jacko1:
If i slap ham ehn..... U no see mohamed become na Jesus......if i slap you ehn
Have u taken Ur medications today?
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by geoworldedu: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
problems with humanity is that we would rather accept to worship the Jesus we never see but read his history than the one we saw or knew. If this Basset was the first to arrive the world in the 'Jesus Series' , he could have been the accepted Jesus to be worshipped, provided his followers propagated his belief all around the world like they did to Jesus of Nazareth and Mohammed of Medina. Till today, Judaism is not widespread because Moses's servants were careless to have allowed the Christians and Muslim's edit their story.
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by cyril700(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bolade005:
Strange. Very strange.

I served in Akwa Ibom few years ago, Ikot Ekpene precisely and I never heard of this man.

his church is at atan run, one of his sons was my close padi, have entered that compound before, d man been dey use occultic power
Re: The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State by LEAFLET(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Life is deep.. Just came back from church!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.