Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! (56219 Views)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by AlphaMale666: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

353 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Deffjam: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Who lose this one again now??

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Your thoughts carry you wherever you want to go. Weak thoughts don’t have the energy to carry you far!
Negative thinking limits our understanding.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Kingpin1000: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na because you no Bleep her naim make she do you like that?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Qpid5(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Chai.. grin
Deffjam:

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by kingPhidel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
We wan hear her side of the bad mouthed story as you refer her

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Onyenna(m): 1:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by wunmi590(m): 2:02am On Feb 17, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Ashawosboifrien: 5:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Funny enough his right, women are naturally manipulative which is their defense mechanism, now imagine adding deprived and desperate to the mix. I say so cos most men naturally neglected their wives emotionally after marriage

56 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by SocialJustice: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Deffjam:
I tire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by freddie009(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life! They're all witches! 99.9% of them use witchcraft to tie down the mumu men you see them with! They're also very bad belle in nature. How can a married woman be forcing me to vapor with her because I'm her husband's friend? Which kind of stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't pour with her she now badmouths me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him. Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

It is a normal trait for women. If you aren't in their good book, they will make sure no one else likes you.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by NurseJay: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Baawaa(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Is her husband feeding you,move on with your life

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Dalil8: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
The only issue i get here na those sissy men wey go stop dey hangout with friends bcuz of wetin their wife tell them.

As a man, u no suppose let any woman come between u and ur guys, no matter what. Bitches go come and go but ur real jiggaz go remain

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Passionate888: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022

This is true but your story no happen

7 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by PussyOdour(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
shocked

That was how one of my friend's wife wanted me to sleep with her, though she never for once opened up , but through her body language I can tell that was what she wanted.

I remember the day I tempted her to come to my house, which she landed without delay, something leads to something and we landed in the bed room.

I undressed her, she spread her legs for me, as I wanted to pull off my boxer, I just told her, get up and go.

If that woman sees a way she can eliminate me finally..the hate she has for me is very strong. Because of her, I am on the run till date.

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by emmanuelbrown26: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Na u even get time for the mumu friend. That's why I don't flow with guys that cherish women a lot bcs they can betray or leak secret that is not suppose to be leaked.
I am happy bcs of the kind of person I am, women hardly hv their way around me. Even my place of work, no woman born of a woman dare throw rubbish at me. Most times they feel that I am HOMO (Lolssss) all bcs I don't even see them at all at all.
I don't know why we hv so many stupid men in boys skin this day, is either fathers did not give them proper training or they lost d training.

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by DamnnNiggarr: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
shocked

As a young and single guy, you keep wooing married women successfully and be forming "SMART GUY" "PLAYBOY". Don't come tomorrow and be crying up-and-down like a baby when younger men start wooing your wife cus it must surely happy. It's not a curse but a natural universal law called KARMA.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Really? angry
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Crafteck1: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
K

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by chukwuibuipob: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
sad Half-baked story.
Tell us if she want u to massage/lubricant her oil rig and u RUNZ like Joseph that year sad

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Nonexisting: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
When you do favors to vaginarians, you automatically give them room to manipulate you. I tell you this brother, you must have done some kind of favor to that daughter of Jezebel before. She is your friend's wife yes, but your friend's friend shouldn't be your friend.

13 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Fapemz: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
angry
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Tobadessss: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

you are very right.

Thank God you came out a Joseph and didn't give in like Samson.

You will be rewarded by God himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by iamyemiakins(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Everyday with different relationship/family palaver on Nairaland, they are new every morning grin

Kwinesther:
O ti sun wa ooo and 97% of them are from your gender that can't simply handle situations in their homes and relationships, Maka why? Abeg if nairaland no come exist nko? O ma wa ga bayi ooo...
Gbenu soun jare angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ekensi01: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022

Everyday stuff are coming for we guys to refuse Nigeria ladies.
Make I ask who go marry them if we all look elsewhere.

Modified: Me when am ready I will go to God and ask for wife. For now abeg we are just f**king nothing else

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by joey150(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Rapour?

What does that mean?

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Wizywiz(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Op kpele ooo....the female gender carry wahala
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by VEXT: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Women and sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Wawelexy(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
No be u go tell us that one....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.