Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (41089 Views)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Nigeria: Retail Sector Takes Big Leap With U.S.$44 Million Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by waternogeteneny: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
PentiumPro:

You people are so hateful and pathetic,everything is a contest and dickk measuring to you.
You want to turn this into an Enugu vs Imo rubbish
arresa:

Bingo stop barking. It's not by force..

See them on Igbo people thread commenting. Shame don leave them dey catch me.

3 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
I dnt understnd u people frm the east, if u eat suya u post it on nairaland. Somefin like dis is a normal tinx in the west. I can't count ow many shoprite we have over here....Shame

5 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where is the picture of the building
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by waternogeteneny: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Arise01:
I dnt understnd u people frm the east, if u eat suya u post it on nairaland. Somefin like dis is a normal tinx in the west. I can't count ow many shoprite we have over here....Shame

Did dey post it on your head or in your living room. Go and Bleep ur daughter if u don't know wat to do? spits on his face!

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I am actually not from Anambra, but how can we hate ourselves wen we use to be one state?

Nigeria will be destroyed so igbos can live in peace. Benin and Yorubas marry each other and leave igbos alone.
then why condemn anything imo state achieves and turn around to shower praises when such gets replicated in Alhambra?

it is either due to hate for imo state or Rocha's association with APC

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by waternogeteneny: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wen we had a gentle man as President, they were acting as if they are almighty.

Now they are getting beheaded and burnt without a word from their leaders.

The one called Seun is now afraid of nairaland. Help Social media bill is back, help it is Buhari and his agent again!

Serves u right, I hope they murder u and ur entire family. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
waternogeteneny:
Anambra and Imo is a figment of your imagination.

We will collapse the state boundary and merge both state back together.

Fools! spits on them!

I don't have qualms with Imolite but I want to maintain my Omanbala identity.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by waternogeteneny: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

I don't have qualms with Imolite but I want to maintain my Omanbala identity.

Dat wan concern u.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by NenweIstson: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
As much as I don't like how some people potray Rochas cos of his affliation wit apc, you guys from west also do that to Mimiko and Fayose cos they are in pdp
bloodyBLOGGER:
anything to discredit rochas okorocha just cos he's in APC, while T. A Orji and Co walk free.

8 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
anything to discredit rochas okorocha just cos he's in APC, while T. A Orji and Co walk free.

Waaaaaaaoooooooooow.....

U r good in guessing Oooooo...

But if u r not from Across the the Niger Bridge then i owe u no explanation...
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
NenweIstson:
As much as I don't like how some people potray Rochas cos of his affliation wit apc, you guys from west also do that to Mimiko and Fayose cos they are in pdp
i don't cast aspersions on mimiko cos I know he performs. As for fayose, we all know the only projects he commissions are meat and ponmo at market squares.

Why shouldn't we call him to order?

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
waternogeteneny:

Dat wan concern u.

Ok,let me make it clear so that it will sink....Anambra and Imo will not merge and become one. I want to remain an Anambrarian and not joined with anybody. Respect that ,please.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by NenweIstson: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Owelle Rochas, Owelle Ndi Igbo biri kwa o

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
PentiumPro:

You people are so hateful and pathetic,everything is a contest and dickk measuring to you.
You want to turn this into an Enugu vs Imo rubbish

Which people are so hateful and pathetic...

Only the son's and Daughters of lie Mohammed would find this my Sunday truth hard to sink in...
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by NenweIstson: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
You don't but folks from your region do so on this platform, likewise Rochas who some people are not happy cos he dumped apga for apc
bloodyBLOGGER:
i don't cast aspersions on mimiko cos I know he performs. As for fayose, we all know the only projects he commissions are meat and ponmo at market squares.

Why shouldn't we call him to order?

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pls do not turn this thread into Anambra vs Imo contest. whats all this madness? So annoying
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Arise01:

U mean lagos....

Every yoruba man is from lagos

Even people from osho, oshogbooo
Ogbomoshooo
Akure them.

Every body is now from lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Pls do not turn this thread into Anambra vs Imo contest.
whats all this madness? So annoying
Nobody is turning anything, it's the scratched face ediots that wants to turn the thread to tribal battle field.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by FemiFimile: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
My yoruba people have come to beg for rice here? I can smell that their body odour. With that their long lips and smelling mouth.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Pls do not turn this thread into Anambra vs Imo contest.
whats all this madness? So annoying

My dear, help me tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.