Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (41098 Views)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Nigeria: Retail Sector Takes Big Leap With U.S.$44 Million Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

When obiango visited similar mall under construction in anambra, no such question was asked...

If na anambra, we no go here word. We go see topic like obiango turning anambra into dubai, obiango inspecting massive and world class mall and so on..

Crazy how you people hate and despise your own because of politics..

The truth is not easy to hide. A thorough unbiased assessment of all Southeastern States will prove that Rochas Okorocha is too good to be compared with any Governor that ever existed in the geopolitical zone. There has however been a conspiracy aided by Igbo controlled Vanguard, Thisday and Radio Biafra to poison people's mind against him for putting the masses ahead of political elite.

Okorocha himself is not helping matters by being quiet or applying the rule of silence. There is no aspect of development that Imo is not doing well and with APC at Federal I foresee a miraculous transformation in coming years.

6 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by asha80(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abagworo:

The truth is not easy to hide. A thorough unbiased assessment of all Southeastern States will prove that Rochas Okorocha is too good to be compared with any Governor that ever existed in the geopolitical zone. There has however been a conspiracy aided by Igbo controlled Vanguard, Thisday and Radio Biafra to poison people's mind against him for putting the masses ahead of political elite.

Okorocha himself is not helping matters by being quiet or applying the rule of silence. There is no aspect of development that Imo is not doing well and with APC at Federal I foresee a miraculous transformation in coming years.

it would be better if you Said pdp controlled rather than Igbo controlled because I don't know when Sam amuka became an igbo man...also dont give out false info

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
asha80:
it would be better if you Said pdp controlled rather than Igbo controlled because I don't know when Sam amuka became an igbo man...also dont give out false info

Mbaise men are there reporters as well as the NLC chairman Imo. They conspire to write falsehood as news on both Vanguard and Thisday. Some Civil servants were owed for 2 months and they published that all civil servants were owed 11months. Radio Biafra always lie that Okorocha is a Northerner and gay while all of them hunt for anything negative to publish about Imo State. Asari Dokubo even made his own open.

" The political interest of our people is at stake. They will
chase Rochas Okorocha away. Rochas is a goner and he
knows it and he will go. That is why some of us are going
to be aggressive with Goodluck. There is no begging,
there’s no retreat, no surrender. We are not taking any
Prisoner of War. It is going to be total vanquish, no
Prisoner of War. This one is do or die. "

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

U mean lagos....

Every yoruba man is from lagos

Even people from osho, oshogbooo
Ogbomoshooo
Akure them.

Every body is now from lagos........Ode! I dnt knw wen EKO has turned to Easter Land. This forum dt u r dishin rubbish belongs to great Yoruba.... No wonder u ar bckward

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by asha80(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abagworo:

Mbaise men are there reporters as well as the NLC chairman Imo. They conspire to write falsehood as news on both Vanguard and Thisday. Some Civil servants were owed for 2 months and they published that all civil servants were owed 11months. Radio Biafra always lie that Okorocha is a Northerner and gay while all of them hunt for anything negative to publish about Imo State. Asari Dokubo even made his own open.

" The political interest of our people is at stake. They will
chase Rochas Okorocha away. Rochas is a goner and he
knows it and he will go. That is why some of us are going
to be aggressive with Goodluck. There is no begging,
there’s no retreat, no surrender. We are not taking any
Prisoner of War. It is going to be total vanquish, no
Prisoner of War. This one is do or die. "

still does not make vanguard Igbo controlled or owned since the main man is not from there..it is even debateable if nduka obiaegbena sees himself as one..it is not good to be throwing words carelessly around

Also asari dokubo is not Igbo which justifies my earlier stance that you change that funny perception from 'igbo controlled ' to 'pdp controlled '.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
waternogeteneny:

Did dey post it on your head or in your living room. Go and Bleep ur daughter if u don't know wat to do? spits on his face!
.... I can post anyfin on Nairaland Bcs it's belongs to us.....if u ar ntt ok by dt u may go and die

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Abagworo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
asha80:
still does not make vanguard Igbo controlled or owned since the main man is not from there..it is even debateable if nduka obiaegbena sees himself as one..it is not good to be throwing words carelessly around

Also asari dokubo is not Igbo which justifies my earlier stance that you change that funny perception from 'igbo controlled ' to 'pdp controlled '.

You are right in a way but the fact is that the correspondents are Mbaise men and they write bare face lies as news.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Arise01 post=43740491][/quote]

See, no body is dragging lagos with u.
My question is, why is every body claming to be from lagos.

No yoruba man is from osun, Ibadan, sagumu or sango otta, Akure, oshogbooo, ondo, Ekiti, etc...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I just asked a question and u took to insult...

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
The problem is that Owerri is a very backward town, so such thing is a biggy.

Arise01:
I dnt understnd u people frm the east, if u eat suya u post it on nairaland. Somefin like dis is a normal tinx in the west. I can't count ow many shoprite we have over here....Shame
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ekoile what is your point?

arresa:

Why is it always that whats good in Anambra is is always a bad thing in Imo.

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by IGBOPRINCE: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:
Nonsense. Rochas abeg visit shoprite Enugu.

Even Roban stores Enugu owned by an individual is better than this
everybodi get him own pattern. The one in v.I sef and ikeja get him own pattern. My broda make u like am like dat, dem go still build another one for orlu by chukwu okike abiama, it shall come to pass, na small small biko.

To me that shoprite or choprice make sense for my eyes, they don already build am finish and there is nothing you and i can do cos
When dem dey build am, u dey for west dey chill ursef abi? Atleast you4 partake as one their architect there to direct them wat to do rather dan coming to nairaland dey make noise here. E no good like dat. Na wa o. Learn to appreciates little efforts atimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

No yoruba man is from osun, Ibadan, sagumu or sango otta, Akure, oshogbooo, ondo, Ekiti, etc...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I just asked a question and u took to insult... u can't even drag lagos wt me Bcs am nt frm lagos for tthe fact that Lagos belongs to the western part it's plus. Av u ever seen a yoruba man dragging anoda man. Grown up man

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by IGBOPRINCE: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Arise01:
I dnt understnd u people frm the east, if u eat suya u post it on nairaland. Somefin like dis is a normal tinx in the west. I can't count ow many shoprite we have over here....Shame
yes it s very common in the west(lagos). grin cos I know we have enough shoprite there in v.I and ikeja. They even have something that looks like shoprite, ya that s PARK and SHOP.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Dnt be offended man, can u tell me town in d east thats more developed or equal to Ibadan?

I just asked a question and u took to insult...

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by IGBOPRINCE: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

When obiango visited similar mall under construction in anambra, no such question was asked...

If na anambra, we no go here word. We go see topic like obiango turning anambra into dubai, obiango inspecting massive and world class mall and so on..

it s because anambra re too alerts, they observes every steps taking.
So that s their ways of life. cheesy
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=IGBOPRINCE post=43742266]yes it s very common in the west(lagos). grin cos I know we have enough shoprite there in v.I and ikeja. They even have something that looks like shoprite, ya that s PARK and SHOP...... Tanx my broda even Lekki,Maryland,Akure, Ibadan, abeokuta and sango otta
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Arise01: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=IGBOPRINCE post=43742266]yes it s very common in the west(lagos). grin cos I know we have enough shoprite there in v.I and ikeja. They even have something that looks like shoprite, ya that s PARK and SHOP...... Tanx my broda even Lekki,Maryland,Akure, Ibadan, abeokuta and sango otta. I dnt wanna count Ilorin
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oxenomy:
stop masturbating on every Igbo thread this hopeless sycophant. angry ..
Nice mall there ..
ignoring dis kind of ppl z d best
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by JasonWattz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
is this mall getting a movie cinema?
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
xharder:
Yes it's almost ready

I posted this photo on another thread and never dimmed it fit as a topic because it is no achievement IMHO. Obiano saw it as a big deal or political stunt but I don't. If it was Next owned by Peter Obi or even Ararume's own Exclusive that they built in Owerri, then it would have been worth a topic. Let us wait till they open shops on Thursday and enjoy good shopping experience in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by lucianohase(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
I see this man Rochas as the worst governor in south east !

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by kenny1313(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

U said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by linusbnn(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

That one is Onitsha mall and not shoprite

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by linusbnn(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=arresa post=43734224]

That one is Onitsha mall and not shoprite.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by kenny1313(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

Why is it always that whats good in Anambra is is always a bad thing in Imo.

The answer is Imo is APC. that's all. Rochas we know and ll always know. the man with the biggest Foundation for the poor in west Africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by hadura29(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Please why always shoprite do we not have individuals that can start these things for us. Leaving our fate to foreign companies is not good. That said, i must say congratulations to the government for delivering that

Festival mall was built by updc, shoprite and anchor tenant. So owerri mall might be state owned... Don't judge too quickly..

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Toktee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
Beuriful
Yes,that is change,where is Amtaken and her crew,it is time to wail.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by jmichlins(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
hadura29:

Festival mall was built by updc, shoprite and anchor tenant. So owerri mall might be state owned... Don't judge too quickly..
I only asked a question and sought to be clarified which you just did. Thanks
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hopeless clown stop spewing nonsense. Anambra State Government and ACA built Onitsha mall that was why Obiano is there. Imo state on the other hand is broke so can't afford to be part of its own mall. While Anambra will be receiving rent from Shoprite and other tenants, imo state will be left with absolutely nothing. That's the difference.

[s]
Abagworo:

I posted this photo on another thread and never dimmed it fit as a topic because it is no achievement IMHO. Obiano saw it as a big deal or political stunt but I don't. If it was Next owned by Peter Obi or even Ararume's own Exclusive that they built in Owerri, then it would have been worth a topic. Let us wait till they open shops on Thursday and enjoy good shopping experience in Owerri.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Kenechi1: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
There also a shopping mall building in Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.